Kiedan Electric

Rob from Ridgeline Renovations Inc
Rob from Ridgeline Renovations Inc
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical

Very happy with the service they provide for our company! Professional, on time and are very efficient ! We use them for almost all renovations projects. Would highly recommend this company!

Ryan from Hamilton
Ryan from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Aluminum Wire Removal

We needed to have aluminum wiring removed from our house. We received three similar quotes, but Kiedan seemed the most concientious and trustworthy of the three. The guys fit us in to meet an insurance deadline, and did a great job. We will definitely be using Kiedan again for future electrical.

Erin  in Hamilton
Erin in Hamilton
7 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Panel Upgrade and rewiring

When I purchaed my home 2 years ago I needed to upgrade my panel from 70amp to 100amp service for insurance purposes. A colleague recommended Keidan Electric so I called them up. They did all the leg work for me. They took out hte neccessary permits with the city, contacted the city to have the hydro shut off and did the panel upgrade. I felt the value I got for my money was reasonable so I have used them since to install an outlet in the bathroom, convert several outlets to GFI, install a light, completely wire my home office and remove my old electric water heater wire from the panel. I wil also be hiring them again to install a new porch light, convert my outdoor outlets to GFI, install new motion sensor lights outside and install new outlets in the basement. Any job, no matter how small or large, Tyler and Jeff are professional, courteous, reasonably priced Master Electricians.

More about Kiedan Electric

Kiedan Electric is a fully licensed and insured electrical contractor servicing Hamilton, Burlington, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Dundas, Oakville and surrounding areas. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical construction, knob and tube removal and maintenance. As a family owned and operated business, our experienced Master Electricians strive to provide unparalleled ...