Sum Of 3 Designs - No Longer In Business

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Whitby  >  Sum Of 3 Designs - No Longer In Business

Review for Sum Of 3 Designs - No Longer In Business

Sum Of 3 Designs - No Longer In Business
905 430-5663
Whitby
L1N 2C3

quality of product was great, communication was great from designer Celia but I hated the fact that I had to stay on top of their 3rd party contractors who were super late all the time. I would end up calling the foreman who would then follow up with them. I think they should have done that and. Also I had to track them down to take the garbage off my front porch - they left huge countertops, sink etc just sitting there. Those 2 small things are easy fixes and they would have gotten a 10 from me. Want to also add that when I had a concern both the designer and foreman came to the house to review, that was much appreciated.