Omega Windows & Doors

Formerly Omega Universal Ltd.
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1881 Steeles Avenue West, Suite 376 Toronto ON M3H 5T8

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Omega Windows & Doors

Diana B.
Diana B.

Full house window replacement

From beginning to end, this was an amazing experience. Yuri was amazing. The instillation was flawless. I highly recommended them. They finished 12 windows by 5pm. They cleaned up after themselves. The prices are great. Thank you so much for an amazing job.
Diana.

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to write a review for Omega. We really appreciate

Eva
Eva

Doors and Windows replacement

Yuri and his team are really professional. He gave me good price for windows and doors replacement. His team finished the work an timely and professional manner! We are happy with his work and will definitely refer his company!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Replaced side door and back door

Although they started off later than expected, Yuri stayed around for the whole job to ensure that the job was done well. Paul did a great job with installation. But Yuri went above and beyond to satisfy all of our requests and accommodate all of our needs. Yuri was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them!!!

Thank you Elizabeth for your review.
We appreciate our clients taking time with there experience at Omega Universal. It was a pleasure to work with you.
Thanks again Elizabeth.
Omega team

Despina
Despina

Window Replacement

In November I had 3 windows replaced in my home and last week another 10.
The windows were installed beautifully. The crew arrived on time and did a great job.
I was impressed on how efficient they were.
I would highly recommend Omega Windows

Sol in Hamilton
Sol in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows and Doors

I obtained a number or quotes for the replacement of 4 of my windows and front door. We picked Omega (sales rep Yuri) as he struck us with the most product knowledge and transparency regarding time frames for installation.

We were amazed at his level of professionalism and the diligence of the workers who were very detail orientated and meticulous in their installation of the windows and doors.

We would highly recommend Omega.

Everything went smoothly and was done on time and his price was more than fair given the quality of the work being completed.

Sol
Thank you for the talking the time to review our services. We are looking forward to serve you in the future projects.
Best Regards
Omega Universal Team

Aurora, Ont

Yesterday May 22/19 I had (4) Windows, (3) Patio Doors & Front Door installed.

I initially dealt with Greg for quotes and ideas who was amazing and patient with my indecisiveness.

Then Yuri dealt with me when I changed my mind on Front door to the point of stopping production. He helped me with COLORING, style. He was amazing and guided me thru different options.

His crew arrived at 10am and completed the job including complete clean up by 3pm.

Very kind crew and organized and they never waste anytime.

I couldn’t be happier with the products I received and the dedication to ensuring everything ran smoothly.

Thank you Greg, Yuri and installation crew.

Linda
Aurora, Ont.

Thanks so much for your business Linda. We always appreciate the time taken to write a review.
Looking forward to serve you in the future.
Thanks again
Omega universal Team

P L.
P L.

Windows and main door

Very professional, on time
Great workmanship
Excellent pricing and easy to work with and the most trustworthy and reliable team
Thanks for great service and excellent product .

Tom &.
Tom &.

New custom Leaded Triple Pane Windows

We were very impressed with the quality of the windows and the exceptional work done by Mike and his team with the installation. They worked quickly and courteously and took great care with the finishing touches.
Yuri did a great job with customizing the design we wanted at a reasonable price.
We would highly recommend Omega Windows to anyone.

Tom and Katty
Thanks so much for your business. We appreciate time taken to write a review.
Always looking forward to serve you in the future.
Omega universal Team.

lauriecrisp
lauriecrisp

Replacement Windows, patio and front door

I had Yuri and his team replace all the windows in the upper level of my house last year. They did an amazing job. The price well within my budget.
This year they returned, beating out all the competition on sliding glass patio doors and front door replacement.
They are professional, timely and affordable! I couldn't be more pleased with the finished work!

Thank you Lorie for choosing our company. I am sure you will enjoy the quality and workmanship for many years to come.
Thanks again
Omega Universal Team

Bill from Scarborough
Bill from Scarborough

Windows

This is my third time using Yuri and his team and my fourth window installed.

I recommend Omega windows to everyone. They are competitively priced and do excellent/clean work.

Great communication skills. Would definitely use again.

Bill
Thank you for talking time to review our skills We really appreciate it
Best Regards
Omega universal Team

More about Omega Windows & Doors

We guarantee best service and prices! We are your right choice when it comes to home renovations and improvement. Our company installs Energy Star qualified vinyl windows, residential entry doors, patio sliding doors and porch enclosures to any residential and commercial units in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Scarborough and all whole GTA.

CURRENT SEASONAL PROMOTION: 30% Doors Installation and 40% Window Installation! Click for a quote today!