Omega Windows & Doors

Formerly Omega Universal Ltd.
Windows & Doors Installation & Service

P L.

Windows and main door

Very professional, on time
Great workmanship
Excellent pricing and easy to work with and the most trustworthy and reliable team
Thanks for great service and excellent product .

Tom &.
Tom &.

New custom Leaded Triple Pane Windows

We were very impressed with the quality of the windows and the exceptional work done by Mike and his team with the installation. They worked quickly and courteously and took great care with the finishing touches.
Yuri did a great job with customizing the design we wanted at a reasonable price.
We would highly recommend Omega Windows to anyone.

Tom and Katty
Thanks so much for your business. We appreciate time taken to write a review.
Always looking forward to serve you in the future.
Omega universal Team.

lauriecrisp
lauriecrisp

Replacement Windows, patio and front door

I had Yuri and his team replace all the windows in the upper level of my house last year. They did an amazing job. The price well within my budget.
This year they returned, beating out all the competition on sliding glass patio doors and front door replacement.
They are professional, timely and affordable! I couldn't be more pleased with the finished work!

Thank you Lorie for choosing our company. I am sure you will enjoy the quality and workmanship for many years to come.
Thanks again
Omega Universal Team

Bill from Scarborough
Bill from Scarborough

Windows

This is my third time using Yuri and his team and my fourth window installed.

I recommend Omega windows to everyone. They are competitively priced and do excellent/clean work.

Great communication skills. Would definitely use again.

Bill
Thank you for talking time to review our skills We really appreciate it
Best Regards
Omega universal Team

sandrafox from Toronto
sandrafox from Toronto
5 reviews Aurora, ON

screen doors

Yuri and his workman were great. fast and efficient. Yuri came first and worked quickly to take measurements etc. and the day his worker came, it was bitterly cold and windy but he did his work very professionally and well. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Thank you Sandra we are so happy to hear that you had good experience with our company. We hope to see you again soon for next projects.

Gail from East York
Gail from East York

Front and Back Door Installation

I am a huge fan of HomeStars so when it was time to purchase new doors, I went on a search. As per usual, I contacted 3 companies. I realize that some jobs are small but in my eyes, there are no small jobs, just small-minded companies. Gregory provided me with many options and never attempted to upsell any product. The doors were delivered and installed when promised. Yuri and his team provided excellent craftmanship and clean work. I therefore highly recommend Omega Windows and Doors if you are in the process of purchasing new doors.

Thank you very much Gail for your business and kind review.
We really appreciate.
Omega Universal Team

jadcruz6871
jadcruz6871

Door replacement (front and patio)

Highly satisfied with the works provided by Omega. Yury and his team was very helpful to bring our doors back to our likes. Thank you!

Neil
Neil

Window Replacement

There were a crew of 3 to do the installation of 16 windows. The oldest and youngest crew member did an amazing job. Both were very professional, courteous and were easy to deal with. The other crew, however, did not quite have the same quality. Overall, I am very satisfied with the job done. Would not hesitate to use them again to replace my other windows and doors but would request only the oldest and youngest crew to do the job.

Thank you Neil we appreciate your review. We glad to hear you had good experience with Omega. We hope to hear from you again.

Noor
Noor

Balcony door replacement

Very professional, clean, and efficient work. Yury replaced my French style belcony doors into a beautiful sliding glass door. I was able to book quickly to get a consultation in my home and then very soon after we booked to get it done. His team came on time and got to work very quickly. The workers were very friendly and explained the process clearly, asked us for input where it was needed. They even cleaned up the area after themselves. I'm super pleased with my new door.

Thanks for kind review Ellen

CarlaV
CarlaV

Window Replacement

We had all our windows replaced and are beyond thrilled with the professional and quality service we received from Yuri and his installation team. Yuri is extremely knowledgeable in what he does and was able to gives us different ideas and price points - plus his measurements were spot on!! The installation crew was amazing. They completed the job in one day including removing all the old frames and windows.
Very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and competitive prices.
Looking forward to working with you again soon when we replace the doors!
THANK YOU YURI!!!!

More about Omega Windows & Doors

We guarantee best service and prices! We are your right choice when it comes to home renovations and improvement. Our company installs Energy Star qualified vinyl windows, residential entry doors, patio sliding doors and porch enclosures to any residential and commercial units in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Scarborough and all whole GTA.

CURRENT SEASONAL PROMOTION: 30% Doors Installation and 40% Window Installation! Click for a quote today!