Omega Windows & Doors

Formerly Omega Universal Ltd.
Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Omega Windows & Doors

Noor
Noor

Balcony door replacement

Very professional, clean, and efficient work. Yury replaced my French style belcony doors into a beautiful sliding glass door. I was able to book quickly to get a consultation in my home and then very soon after we booked to get it done. His team came on time and got to work very quickly. The workers were very friendly and explained the process clearly, asked us for input where it was needed. They even cleaned up the area after themselves. I'm super pleased with my new door.

CarlaV
CarlaV

Window Replacement

We had all our windows replaced and are beyond thrilled with the professional and quality service we received from Yuri and his installation team. Yuri is extremely knowledgeable in what he does and was able to gives us different ideas and price points - plus his measurements were spot on!! The installation crew was amazing. They completed the job in one day including removing all the old frames and windows.
Very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and competitive prices.
Looking forward to working with you again soon when we replace the doors!
THANK YOU YURI!!!!

Jeannette
Jeannette

Installed windows.

The team at Omega Windows & Doors were great to work with from start to finish. The quote was throughly explained, options were provided to explore different price points and all questions were answered without hesitation. The installation was smooth and quick. We were so happy with the windows that we’ve brought them back to replace our side door.

Cosmo from Maple
Cosmo from Maple

New Windows and Doors

We were extremely happy with Omega Windows and Doors. They replaced our windows and sliding door with professionalism and quality work. The team showed up in the morning exactly when they said they would, they stayed focused on the job all day, laid down protective carpets everywhere, and cleaned up after themselves both inside and outside.
The best customer service we have ever experienced. They were professional, very knowledgeable, extremely friendly and went ABOVE AND BEYOND. They were OUTSTANDING!!!! Thank you!!!!

margarita in Brampton
margarita in Brampton

Excellent service

Had to change all windows and front door not long ago.. Hired Omega company for this project and very happy with the results- excellent customer service, quality job, reasonable price,, will definitely use this company again if needed

Hi Margaret. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a constructive review. Please contact us if have any further projects

Matt T.
Matt T.
1 review Scarborough, ON

Door and Window Installation

I really have high expectations when it comes to home improvement, and I can say I couldn't ask for a better service for door and window installation. I dealt with Yuri and he's a great guy with lots of experience in his job. His team was also quite experienced. They had my patio door replaced in two hours without missing even the smallest details that I did care about. Besides, I couldn't find any other company that can beat their price without comprising the top-notch service that I got.

Thank you very much Matt for kind review.

Excellent cmpany

Omega Windows replaced three windows for me in December 2017. The work was excellent in all respects. I recommend this company wholeheartedly. I will use the again in 2018. John K

Thank you very much for kind review.

Mr.Jackson in North York
Mr.Jackson in North York

Windows

After getting a few quotes we reviewed the competition and decided to go with omega windows. They were very professional and the price was competitive. We were happy with the explanation of the quality of the windows. Overall extremely happy with the service and quality of the windows and definitely will be recommending omega windows.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New Door

Found Omega Windows & Doors through a referral. Contacted them and dealt with Toli who spent a good part of an afternoon with us discussing options for a new front door. Toli was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions regarding removal of old door, security and aesthetics of new door, etc.

Installation was a full day and I received a call from Paul on the morning of the scheduled installation. Paul and his assistant arrived and provided a pretty detailed description of the installation process.

We were very pleased with the installation and Paul's attention to details.

Overall, we were very happy with Omega and highly recommend them.

More about Omega Windows & Doors

We guarantee best service and prices! We are your right choice when it comes to home renovations and improvement. Our company installs Energy Star qualified vinyl windows, residential entry doors, patio sliding doors and porch enclosures to any residential and commercial units in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Scarborough and all whole GTA.