Omega Windows & Doors

Formerly Omega Universal Ltd.
Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Omega Windows & Doors

Excellent cmpany

Omega Windows replaced three windows for me in December 2017. The work was excellent in all respects. I recommend this company wholeheartedly. I will use the again in 2018. John K

Thank you very much for kind review.

Mr.Jackson in North York
Mr.Jackson in North York

Windows

After getting a few quotes we reviewed the competition and decided to go with omega windows. They were very professional and the price was competitive. We were happy with the explanation of the quality of the windows. Overall extremely happy with the service and quality of the windows and definitely will be recommending omega windows.

New Door

Found Omega Windows & Doors through a referral. Contacted them and dealt with Toli who spent a good part of an afternoon with us discussing options for a new front door. Toli was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions regarding removal of old door, security and aesthetics of new door, etc.

Installation was a full day and I received a call from Paul on the morning of the scheduled installation. Paul and his assistant arrived and provided a pretty detailed description of the installation process.

We were very pleased with the installation and Paul's attention to details.

Overall, we were very happy with Omega and highly recommend them.

madhart1
madhart1

Complète news windows throughout my home

Friends were curious to see the work Omega had done in my home. They were very impressed with the quality of the work, the care for the existing woodwork, having had a bad experience themselves. I was pleased with the respect, care and show of pride in the quality of their work. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Hi Madeleine. Merci beaucoup for your positive review of our company. Please do not hesitate to connect with us should you require our services in the future.
Happy Holiday.
Yuri.

Bill from Scarborough
Bill from Scarborough

Great Price and Product

I needed to replace a large single window in my living room. Gregory and his team offered a very competitive price after receiving many quotes.
Window was installed within two weeks as promised and looks fantastic.
Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Joy in East york
Joy in East york

Replaced 4 windows and a door

I'm quite impressed by this company and would recommend to my friends. They only needed a couple of days to arrange to have someone come to my house to provide a quote. Gregory was quite knowledge & the quote was competitive. It took exactly as long as they said it would to have the windows & door manufactured. And, they were able to come shortly after to install them. It took 2 guys less than 2 days to install everything and they cleaned up after themselves when they were done each day. It turns out the lock that we bought for the door didn't fit easily, but, they spent the time to get it to fit.

Less than 3 weeks later, the inside pane of one of the windows cracked. One of the guys came out on a weekend a couple of days later to take a look. Turns out it was a manufacture issue (too much gas between the panes) so no charge to us. They measured, ordered the replacement glass and installed the new glass insert within 2 weeks. It literally took the guy 20 minutes to install it.

I'm very happy with the windows & door. They make such a difference from the previous ones. We had a home energy audit done before & after the install & we had an increase of 15% efficiency!

Hi Joy!
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a constructive feedback. Glad you're happy with the service and please connect with us if you have any further queries.
Best Regards
Omega Universal Team

HomeStars in Toronto

very professional people to work with and happy people you want in your home . They did a great job put all new windows and doors so warm inside now

my home is warmer they did a great job , i am so happy to pay them .
work so hard and looks so good beautiful windows .
nice people to
Troy McCarthy

Thanks Troy. We're glad you're happy with the finished product and our team. We appreciate your business and talking time to write us a review.
Enjoy!
Omega Universal Team.

Alfredo
Alfredo

Window Replacement

Basement window replacement was performed professionally and quicker than expected. Excellent customer service and friendly staff. Would definitely use this company for future work and recommend to others.

Hi Alfredo. We are happy the work is completed to your satisfaction
We appreciate your business.
Take care
Yuri and omega universal team.
Happy Holiday.

Judith
Judith

Window installation

Excellent work. The worker was polite and worked quickly and finished the job without any problems . I am reusing them to do another two windows. Great job. Thank you !

Thanks for the glowing review Judith. We appreciate your business it was pleasure working with you.
Best Regards
Omega Universal Team

Romer in Toronto
Romer in Toronto

Windows and Door

Great job done by Yuri and his team. Came in and completed beyond my expectations. Everyone was very professional. Yuri made sure everything was to my satisfaction. Followed up the next day to make sure I was happy. His team made sure the house was clean and tidy after the job done. It took two days to complete as the exterior job took longer and the sun was setting. But the time completed to make sure the job was not rushed speaks to the detail of work they put in. Thank Yuri and team.
I will be ordering another window from Omega in the future. Thanks Romer

Hi Romer.
It's nice to hear you're happy with our workmanship and quality of our products.
Please let us know if we can be of service in the future.
Thanks. Happy Holidays.
Omega Universal Team.

More about Omega Windows & Doors

We guarantee best service and prices! We are your right choice when it comes to home renovations and improvement. Our company installs Energy Star qualified vinyl windows, residential entry doors, patio sliding doors and porch enclosures to any residential and commercial units in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Scarborough and all whole GTA.