Mark's Pools Plus

Mark's Pools Plus
905 493 5777
Whitby
L1R 1V2

The job was started by someone else but not completely done. They came in and took charge of the whole job. Very well organized and very professional. It was a joy to witness. I wish I had started the job with marks pool plus.

Thank you Kelly. I really had fun working on your pool and hope that you enjoy for many years to come. Take care

Tim_Clarridge
Tim_Clarridge
1 review Port Perry, ON

installation of pool liner and new supply and return lines for same

Came to measure for new liner early in landscaping construction phase. Construction, being done in house, took all summer and fall. Mark was very patient in waiting for correct time to install liner. Very knowledgeable and very fair in value.

Thanks Mark

Thanks Tim. I appreciate it.

northgate
northgate
1 review Orangeville, ON

Pool Installation

We had a Pool installed by Mark over ten years ago and it has been remarkably easy to maintain and continues to perform very well. Anytime we required service, Mark was prompt and reliable, and I have recommended him to some of my own clients.

Thanks Phil. We had a great time building your pool and we are always ready to help. Take care

Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Pool Liner and Pump replacement

Excellent and freindly service. Went above and beyond, Mark and his team were a pleasure to work with. I definately would reccomend his company. Very knowledgable!!

I am happy we could help restore your pool for you. I hope you enjoy your pool and we look forward to helping out any way we can.

Rob S.
Rob S.

Pool service

Had a small leak in my pool. Was unable to locate it. Mark was in my neighbourhood working and l asked him to come over to have a look. Almost immediately he determined it was the skimmer. Mark ordered a new skimmer, removed concrete, excavated, installed skimmer, return lines and poured concrete. From start to finish Mark kept me informed as I was away at work. Mark and his workers did a great job.

Thanks Rob. I appreciate your review and look forward to helping you out any time we can.

Steve R.
Steve R.
1 review Whitby, ON

Pool opening/closing

All work done by Mark’s pools plus done with professionalism. Always a pleasure having them come and open/close our pool.

Thanks Steve. I really enjoy working on your pool and helping out any way I can. Take care and we will see you in the Spring.

JulieDinwoodie
JulieDinwoodie
1 review Orton, ON

Pool installation and maintenance

Mark has always gone above and beyond to accommodate his clients' needs. Whether it's making the date for the installation of the pool or coming early to open/close the pool, he is always a man of his word. We highly recommend his services.

Thank you Julie. I really enjoyed working on your pool and appreciate your support. Take care and I look forward to working with you in the future as well.

jhicks
jhicks
1 review Whitby, ON

Backyard swimming pool

Liner replacement and new pool light plus the original sand in our original filter replaced. Very satisfied with the overall work, professionalism and value.
We would Highly recommend to others requiring pool work too.

Thanks Jeff. We had fun and am glad to see that your are so happy with your Liner job. Take care

More about Mark's Pools Plus

Mark's Pools Plus Group provides full swimming pool, spa and fountain service and repair to help keep your residential or commercial system running smoothly. We recommend meeting you on-site for a no-charge, no-obligation analysis of your swimming pool equipment. We dispatch one of our full-time, year-round employees to complete the service. We offer single or multiple days per week service to match your needs. Call us for ongoing service, start-ups, one-time cleanings, pool inspections or whatever your pool needs might be. We service, renovate & install in ground pools. above ground pools, on ground pools, water falls and spa's. We are family owned and operated, licensed, and insured. Our employee's are Certified Pool Operators. We maintain our database and training yearly and follow The City of Toronto Public Health Department recommendations to ensure compliance for your health and safety. Meaning your pool will be up to date with any issues we may find that has been over looked by other pool companies and their technicians.
Check us out