Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

minyisu9
minyisu9
1 review Scarborough, ON

Vanity

They did my vanity a month ago, it looks perfect. So far, I am very satisfied with their job, product and service.

Terrible workmanship

Horrible workmanship. Seams are terrible. Chips on about half the cabinet doors. Drawers are 18" so careful on your expectations, I expected 20". Despite that, the finishes are horrible. I am so disappointed regret ever going with this terrible company that has very little pride in their work.

lingfeng159
lingfeng159

Kitchen renovation

I had my kitchen fully renovated JF Kitchen showed me a bunch of designs for me to choose from. I already had something in mind so it wasn't difficult. I was very pleased with how everything turned out. Love the new kitchen. Would definitely go to JF Kitchen again.

Thank you so much, hopefully we can see you soon.

1664988 O.
1664988 O.

Kitchen cabinets/ Bathroom Vanities

Precise, Neat and profesionally constructed. Based on my experience with JF Canada I can say that they take pride in their work and produce excellent results. I have and will continue to recommend the company

Thank you for the great review.
Enjoy your beautiful home and wishing you and your family all the best!

eddie in Toronto
eddie in Toronto

Pantry Cabinet

I ordered a pantry cabinet with the dimension I wanted but came out a different smaller dimension, I was promise a 2o business day completion of the work but was able to pick up after the 23rd day and I need to pressure them to complete it and when I came to pick up the pantry there is no handle and was told to come back to pick it up, the shelf has no hardware. When I called I ask for the manager but was told not around and will call back. Very disappointed with this store and will never come back to do business with them. Don't ever ever go to this store and do business very bad customer service.

Kitchen Renovation

We got out kitchen renovated from JF kitchen. The did an overall OK job. However, as promised we are now left with lesser space than before. The cabinets were not made to the size we signed on and rather than agreeing to his fault, he is justifying his poor design. Then he asked us double the price to fix his mistake. No creativity shown at all.
A very dissatisfied customer. Will never go here again!

Z Palandra from Markham
Z Palandra from Markham

kitchen refacing

i will never EVR recommend these people, they promise and NOT DELIVER! Take your money and make u wait for ever, and when u want to talk to someone with authority keep passing buck, PRETEND BOSS IS NOT THERE, OR WILL BE BACK @ 6??? and NOT TELL TRUTH, pretend to NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND
very poor quality work, very rood customer services only take money.. *person calls herself comptroller?? tells u her boss will call next morning, 3 weeks no call, go to office LILY hides and pretends not to understand !VERY ROOD, NEVER WILL I REPURCHASE OR RECCOMEND/ NEVER/NEVER

Paul  from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

quartz counter top

I had a U shaped quartz counter installed. The seams were terrible. One was unlevel and the installer just filled it to level it. Unfortunately I wasn't present during the install. The 2nd seam seperated about 4 months later. I've had no luck trying to have them repair it. They don't return phone calls and I've had to attend the store to speak to someone. They dont keep appointments when they're supposed to inspect the problem. Their original explanation is that the product is natural and this type of imperfection is normal. Nothing could be done to fix the problem. When I told them that Quartz is man made and it would have been ground and polished level at the factory, they advised they would have someone grind the counter top to level it. I was told that this would change the colouring slightly where it is ground and refilled. They would not give a straight answer as to what they would do if they made the counter look worse. When I told them that if someone working for me did this type of work, they'd be fired. I was told the installer had been let go. To me this is an admission that the product was installed improperly but I still can't get a satisfactory resolution. I'll have to use small claims court. The cost was quite reasonable. I got the name from a referral. I've seen the other work and it was excellent. Take your chances. if its done right it's good. If its done wrong, good luck getting it fixed.

misha
misha
4 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen installation

They were very good in terms of product selection and designs. However, they leave a lot of room for miscommunication. They don't provide instructions properly. For example, they told me my whole kitchen would be done in one day and the day of installation I discovered by whole kitchen they meant only the cabinets. Also, you have to call them repeatedly and be really annoying for them to get the job done promptly. Also you have to bargain with them to get the "sale" price. Installers mostly don't speak English, so won't answer your questions but they do a good job at installing.
Product: quality suffers for the price but looks good! I had the laminate contemporary looking cabinets so I wasn't expecting anything too sturdy anyways. Price is reasonable once you bargain to get a lower quote.

Somebody
Somebody

Kitchen Countertop

416-285-8883
Toronto
M1E 3W1

We are pretty happy with the granite kitchen countertop we got from this store. The only thing is we got the stone through our contractor, whom marked up the stone price, i wasnt too happy about this. I would recommand people to go directly to their store for a better deal.

More about JF Kitchen

JF Kitchen is a manufacturer specializing in custom-made cabinets and counter tops for kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, living rooms, offices, any other products and surfaces for residential, commercial and healthcare markets.

We cater to your every need by providing an extensive range of quality products. We make both MDF and solid wood materials for door. For counter tops, we have choices for Formica, granite, quartz and cultured marble.

We are well-equipped with a technically advanced platform. For painted doors, we can match customers’ expectation with our full enclosed cross-draft spray paint booth.
Our team is committed to offering you professional design, impeccable service and achieving your utmost satisfaction. We strive to establish long-term relationships with our clients. Come visit our showroom and choose from a wide variety of colors and styles.