Ottawa Building & Foundation Repair

Reviews for Ottawa Building & Foundation Repair

Sarah from Ottawa
Sarah from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Brick column repair and parging

The best company by far for customer support and down to earth approach to repairs. Manger Nathan Sally gave detailed breakdown of all work and kept to budget. In a field where 'scare tactics' prevail this honest approach was so refreshing and welcome. I would use this company again!

Thank you for posting this review Sarah. Glad we could help. Nathan

Joanne Regnier from Ottawa
Joanne Regnier from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

foundation repair, paving a laneway

We had a leaky foundation beside the laneway which also needed to be redone. The contracted work was done well and on time. We were impressed with the updates we received from Nathan and the timeliness of the work. Everyone that worked on this project was great and respectful of our wishes. Couldn't say enough good things about this company. We would use their services again.

Thanks Joanne & Michael. Im really pleased with the way everything turned out. And Im glad you did the driveway as well, it looks really good! All the best, Nathan

Scott Macklin from Ottawa
Scott Macklin from Ottawa

Foundation Parging

Nathan and his crew were extremely thorough and prompt. Job was done exactly as stated, in a short amount of time and the work was high quality. Communication was excellent. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks Scott. I look forward to working with you again soon. Nathan

Teresa Trevino from Ottawa
Teresa Trevino from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Interlock brick grading, parging, and landscaping

Nathan's work surpassed expectations. The drainage problem is fully resolved. The parging and the interlock brick looks beautiful, and the landscaping is exactly what I wanted.
The end product is functional, beautiful, and reasonably priced.
I would definitely recommend and/or use this company again.

Thank you so much Teresa! You were a pleasure to work with and you allowed us the freedom to come up with a great solution for your drainage issues. Thanks again for your review, much appreciated. Nathan

Ben from Ottawa
Ben from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

excavation, foundation waterproofing, window well installation

Excellent service! We had above ground water issues at our basement windows. We contacted OBFR and consultation, scheduling, and work was all completed in a very timely and professional manner. Easy to communicate with. Excellent attention to detail in regards to cleanup and landscaping after work completed (nice to have someone treat your property as if was their own). Would definitely work with them again and would certainly recommend them to others.

Thank you Ben. Glad you were pleased with everything.
All the best, Nathan

John Falkingham from Ottawa
John Falkingham from Ottawa

Foundation Repair

Very happy with this company's work. The quote was reasonable. The work was done as and when promised. Nathan's crew was professional, courteous and friendly. They didn't cut any corners even though the weather was very hot and the left the property as clean as they found it. Good job!

Thanks John. We appreciate the feedback, and were happy you are pleased with the work. All the best, Nathan

Mike from Ottawa
Mike from Ottawa

Foundation Crack Repair

Great work, timely completion, frequent communication and on budget.

Our house had a foundation crack on an outside wall. Nathan dropped by and provided a detailed estimate soon after I requested one. His team was able to turn around and get the work completed fairly quickly. Nathan provided frequent updates (with pictures too) and responded to any questions I had along the way. His mason did a great job of parging too to clean up the wall appearance afterwards. Turns out the crack was much larger than anticipated - happy we got it fixed!

Thank you Mike for the kind words. Nathan

Catherine Blair from Ottawa
Catherine Blair from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation Repair

We are so impressed.

We sourced three quotes for a foundation repair required on our house. Nathan Sally’s estimate was thorough, well laid out, and explained on the estimate exactly what would be done. His crew showed up promptly on the start date, and throughout the whole job. Nathan came by daily to check the work, and lay out the plan for the next day. The crew were very professional and could explain why they were doing something as well. They cleaned up every day – and we believe that to be the mark of good tradespeople.
Communication throughout the job was fantastic – if we had questions, we emailed and Nathan got back to us (including a question he answered from his vacation prior to job start!)

We would not hesitate to recommend his company and crew for foundation work to be done.

Thank you Catherine. It was a pleasure working with you.
All the best, Nathan

M. Bissonnette from Cumberland
M. Bissonnette from Cumberland

Basement - Support Post Installation

We just had a job done in my basement by “Ottawa Building & Foundation Repair” (OBFR) and I have say that I was impressed with them from the start to the end of the project.

I asked 4 different companies for an estimate in regards to my basement project, only OBFR was on schedule, respectful, and careful. I had various questions about the project as I am a “Do It Yourselfer”, and I had quick responses on all of them. Never I had to ask twice, like other companies.

Nathan Sally is the man behind all this, and it is without a doubt a person I would go back to. Always diligent, dutiful. The workers were always careful and took the time to do the work accordingly and properly.

In my books they are an A+.
M.B.

You were very well informed and prepared. That really does help to make a project run smoothly. It was our pleasure.

Nathan

Frank from Ottawa
Frank from Ottawa

foundation repair

Nathan and his team did a highly competent, on time and budget foundation repair that will enhance the living environment and value of our home for many years to come. We were highly satisfied with the professionalism, quality of workmanship and cleanliness of the work site.

I appreciate you taking the time to review our work. Im glad you and Pascal are pleased with the project. All the best!

Nathan

More about Ottawa Building & Foundation Repair

Visit us at www.ottawafoundationrepair.ca and fill out an estimate request form.

We are the Ottawa area experts in foundation waterproofing and structural repairs, underpinning, benching and basement lowering. We offer a full range of service ranging from sump pump installations to paving your laneway or parking lot after the foundation repairs have been completed.