Triumph Contracting

9 Pitney Ave. Richmond Hill ON L4E
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Richmond Hill  >  Triumph Contracting

Reviews for Triumph Contracting

g murphy from Scarborough

I called multiple times to tell Amir that there was a problem with one of the windows they installed. After many calls, I was informed he had just hurt himself, but he would send someone to fix the window. That was 2 years ago and no one has ever showed up to fix the window. If you are smart , you'll find another company to deal with.

brad in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I decided to replace my windows in my house and I am really glad I used Triumph to do so. Amir was really helpful in explaining which types of windows would go best for my house. I could tell he has a lot of experience in the field. I was even happier with the respect shown to my house by his crew. From gently opening/closing the front door to removing boots, I was really impressed. The quality of work is amazing. They arrived on time, worked hard, and did a great job. Definitely give them a chance on your next project. I know you won't be disappointed.

Mona  in Toronto

I used Triumph Windows and Doors last year while I was renovating my home. I was quite impressed by how professional this company is.

I requested to have the front door replaced to a more modern glass door, the backyard door to be replaced.

There is no BS with this company. Everything they do from their craftsmanship, to their punctuality is top notch. I truly appreciated the respect they gave me for my time and my pocket.

My main contact was a gentleman by the name of Majid who came to my home and evaluated all my requests gave me some ideas and provided his input while considering my budget. He didn't try to oversell me and make me feel like I had to dish out more to get the look I wanted.

Order time to get all the material and windows was about 2-3 weeks which was mentioned to me prior to ordering, which I agreed on, and the date and time of installation was confirmed.

The day of renovation, they arrived 30 mins before the time they told me in order to set up and get the job started right on time. They cleaned up after themselves and barely made a mess to my home.

What really made this company outstanding was a year after, I mentioned that the window around the kitchen required to have the caulking fixed and it was very impressive to have someone at my house within 48 hours at NO CHARGE . I am quite pleased with the work and finally found a site that I'm able to give my review. They truly should be recognized for the amazing work they do.

Ever since then I have recommended them to a number of co-workers, and friends and all have been pleased.

Thank you Triumph!

HomeStars in Toronto

This is the 4th time I used Triumph, They did a fantastic job from the beginning to the end every time, they cleaned up the mess, They dealt with problems very professionally ,, A great Job, There was a Warranty issue after one call they came back promptly they fixed the problem .
they really take pride of the job they do . They do very neat and clean job. I highly recommend these guys

Njlegate from Richmond Hill
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Triumph windows and doors are professional, efficient and excellent craftsmen. We could not be happier with the job they did replacing our windows. The work was performed so quickly and precisely and the finished product looks amazing. I would not hesitate recommending this company!

Daniel from Toronto

Great service, and great people. Amir is a great guy and took care of me very well with this project. Would recommend to everyone. Would use them in the future

Active-Med from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Triumph Windows and Doors is the best contracting company in the GTA. We got an empty unit and they did everything from hospital grade electrical, plumbing, design and did the full construction! They are professional, efficient and fast workers. They obtained all the permits needed and everything passed inspection the first time! Thank you Amir for all your hardwork and making our business place look the best it can be and staying within our budget!

g murphy from Scarborough

Amir and his crew were here for 3 days completing the work at my house. They did a fantastic job of installing my new windows and door. When the old windows were removed there was no broken glass and any mess was cleaned up as they worked. Amir did a very professional installation and made sure any concerns I had were quickly rectified. I would have second thoughts about recommending Amir though, I called him repeatedly for months before finally getting in touch with him. There is a problem with 1 of the windows and Amir told me he would be out to fix it right away. That was a year ago and I have not heard back from him. If there is a problem or warranty work he just seems to disappear.

Review has 1 previous version
Mumtaz Khimji from Markham

Professional, efficient and reasonable.
I had the pleasure of having Amir and his team replace windows at my home. The windows were don way before the arranged time and completed within the time frame promised. My place was left clean and immaculate.
A job well done.
I would rate Triumph at a 10

majid from North York
1 review North York, ON

i had some of the windows done by triumph windows and i'm very happy with service. They were very professional,great work and on time.I will definitely recommend triumph windows and doors.

More about Triumph Contracting

Windows & Doors At Triumph windows and doors we take full responsibility for your entire project – from the initial estimate to the manufacturing of your custom made windows and doors to their installation and any post service if required. _____________________________________________________ Energy efficiency facts: On average, Canadian homeowners pay $1, ...