Toronto Tree Removal

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

Jody
Jody

Hedge and Tree Trim and Tree Removal

Great service from Aaron and his team.

We have a (ridiculously) huge cedar hedge in our back yard, a very mature Sugar Maple plus a diseased and dying Magnolia Tree...Aaron was extremely honest in his analysis and quote and provided us with piece of mind that they were the company to go with. Obviously we were not disappointed. Luckily enough they had a cancellation so were able to get to us in under a week; Aaron's team was so friendly and caring with our trees, property and clean up...they removed our sick Magnolia, trimmed our Sugar Maple and pruned a large Cedar Tree on day one, the following week they were back to take on our cedar hedge.

Everything looks so good now, and so healthy! I can't recommend Toronto Tree Removal enough...Great job and thank you!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Huge poplar tree removal

Aaron and his team removed a massive dying poplar tree from our very small yard. To be able to remove the tree, they needed to cut sections of the tree and use a crane to lift sections over our house to the front sidewalk. Once the tree was removed, they craned a stump grinder over the house to remove the stump.
The crew was incredibly professional and worked very hard to get this job done in one day. I was absolutely impressed with their expertise, how friendly they were, and how they worked so well together. This was a very stressful event for us, and Aaron and his team made it easy and took care of everything on the day of the removal. They even checked in with the neighbours to ensure their yard didn't have any stray branches.

This was a very difficult and complex job, and they handled it with professionalism and grace. Many of my neighbours have since commented on what a great job they did. I would not hesitate to recommend Aaron and his team again - amazing work.

daveokamura
daveokamura

tree pruning and raising canopy

This is the 2nd time we've used Aaron Hill's Toronto Tree Removal Company's services in the last 3 yrs. The expression "2nd times a charm" aptly fits Aaron Hill's work crew. Having experienced their work previously, the quality and thoroughness of their services has not changed, and we've recommended this company to friends. The work was performed exactly as quoted. They are a very friendly and professional company . It doesn't hurt that their fees are very reasonable

Lambton homeowner
Lambton homeowner

Tree removal

My neighbors and I are extremely happy with the thorough tree removal job completed this week. I think it must have been a tricky area to work around, with 5 trees wedged between our garage and the neighbor's fence, as well as cable wires running overhead. A section or two of fence had to be removed (intact, so it could be re-used), and all but one stump was ground (I drilled holes in smaller stump and filled with boiling water and rock salt). The lots in our neighborhood are famously narrow, so they had to deftly move branches from the backyard to the shredder in front, and use the laneway area for the grinder rig. An invasive Norwegian Maple had begun to rot our garage roof so we're relieved to be rid of it. Now we can finally repair our garage and surrounding fences.

I highly recommend Toronto Tree Removal, and would hire them again in a heartbeat. Many thanks to Aaron, Heather, and the entire crew.

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Tree removal x 2

I used Toronto Tree Removal twice after finding them on Homestars. Last year, they removed a tall blue spruce in the front yard (with stump grinding) and this week I had them back to remove a mulberry tree that was too close to my garage out the back. Using them again this year is a good indication of my satisfaction with both their work and how they treat their clients. They were quick, considerate, professional and friendly. Thanks to the team!

Janice in Scarborough
Janice in Scarborough

They came to the rescue!

We had been ordered to remove to trees by the city so we were under a time constraints. One tree was a 70 ft Pine dead at the top right at the back fence so I knew I had to find the right company. After getting a quote for more than twice the price that we paid from a company referred by a friend I came to Homestars and found Toronto Tree Removal! I spoke to Heather on the phone and she was aware of our deadline.....the owner Aaron Hill came to our house the next day and we had our quote and phoned to book. They had a cancellation and two days later a crew of five arrived. The trees were removed without incident and when they left the property was so clean you wouldn't have known they were there. Will be using them for any future tree needs. Will recommend to anyone looking for tree work.
Thank you Toronto Tree Removal for a job well done

dbarclay from Toronto
dbarclay from Toronto

I wish I had more trees for them to cut

The team that came and took care of the removal was amazing - friendly, intelligent and left my back yard cleaner than when the found it. I would definitely refer them to friends and family. 10/10

They also had the best most competitive quote.

Hi!
We wish you had more trees too, you were an excellent client to work for! I will send your compliments to the crew members. Thank you for taking time to write us this wonderful review.
All the Best!
The team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

alanjones from Toronto
alanjones from Toronto

Fantastic company for tree pruning

I would highly recommend Toronto Tree Removal to anyone needing a tree pruning service. We have a large backyard maple that had grown to such a size that some of the large limbs were dangerously overhanging our home and the number of leaves that dropped in the fall was causing a drain to clog on our neighbour's property. Aaron from Toronto Tree Removal came to inspect the job within a couple days of my initial call and provided a quote the day after his visit. The price was extremely reasonable in comparison to the other companies we contacted and we had a date for the job within a few days. The crew that did the work arrived right on time, did the job exactly as we had expected, checking in from time to time to keep us appraised of progress. They removed three large limbs and thinned the canopy to clear dead branches and let more light into the garden. They were courteous and professional throughout and when they left my property and the neighbours' were spotless. We would definitely use their service again and would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing similar work done.

John Pryor from Etobicoke
John Pryor from Etobicoke

2 Bushes removed and Apple trees pruned

The crew from Toronto Tree Removal were very efficient in removing 2 large Yew bushes from the front of our house. They clean every bit of debris and left the garden looking like the bushes had never been there. They also pruned an apple tree and a Crab apple tree. The young girl who supervised the pruning did a great job and the finished product made the tree look more shapely. I would not hesitate to recommend Toronto Tree Removal (I have already given there card to a neighbour)

John in Kitchener
John in Kitchener

Tree Trimming

Great job, great service. Heavy pruning on several large trees on our property, several about 50 ft high.. Did a great cleanup as well. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a tree trimming service.

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is fully operational during the Covid 19 pandemic. Tree work is socially isolated by its nature and we have taken further steps to keep everyone safe. Tree workers travel to and from sites in their own vehicles. Vehicles and equipment are wiped down regularly. The outdoor work environment is not conducive to transmission.
Wait times are shorter - call for a quote today.

Ever had that nervous feeling when you're shopping for expert services and you aren't sure who to trust?
We've had it when our car needs service or when our furnace breaks down. But how about your tree work?

Nine years ago, I started a tree company that set out to provide customers with enough information that they can make an informed decision plus the technical know-how to get the work done safely and efficiently.
So far we've succeeded.

Request a quote and see what I mean.

- Aaron Hill

President, Toronto Tree Removal Inc.