Toronto Tree Removal

Aleksey in York
Aleksey in York
2 reviews York, ON

Tree Trimming

Aaron did the job quickly and professional. The job was to trim the big tree as it was getting in a way of neighbours and trims couple of bushes.
Job was done without even me present there. I came at the property at the end of the day and everything was already done

Rod Sherkin in Toronto
Rod Sherkin in Toronto

Removed a large overhanging limb from an tall oak tree in our backyard

Aaron Hill arrived on schedule to quote the job. Gave me a firm figure (that was between the other two we had previously received) and said he could do the job on Thursday of the next week. We shook hands and, to my pleasant surprise, he actually showed up with his crew as promised, finised the job in a half-day, and left our yard in the same condition as he found it, despite the fact that some very large and heavy limbs had to come down from a height of over 40 feet.

I would recommend this company for anyone who needs reliable and efficient work done, at a reasonale price.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto
7 reviews TORONTO, ON

fallen tree removal

Neighbour's tree fell into our backyard. Found 3 companies through Hometstars and asked them to quote. Prices ranged from $550 to $2,00 for the same job. Aaron and his son were not the cheapest but they were one of the quickest to respond. Did an excellent job. Made quick work of removing a huge tree and did a thorough clean-up at the end. Would recommend them without reservation.

LaraB in Etobicoke
LaraB in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Trees removal

Aaron and his team gave me a competitive quote, provided the services promptly, and did a great job. They were nice, professional, and skilled, and I would have no reservations recommending them to my friends, or hiring them on future jobs.

Camilla in Toronto
Camilla in Toronto

Tree Removal

We want to extend our appreciation to Aaron and his crew for all the work they have done. It is rewarding when the level of service exceeds our expectations, such as we have experienced with Toronto Tree Removal. They deserve a 10 rating in all areas, i.e. for being on time and conscientious, very friendly, and having completed a through clean up. Thank you Aaron and crew!!!

K Johnson in Toronto
K Johnson in Toronto

tree removal

We had a giant Elm on our property that sadly died of Dutch Elm Disease. Aaron Hill and his team took it down over the course of three days - were caring and respectful of our property and that of our neighbours. (I was surprised by the lack of damage to the other surrounding trees and the complexity of the process)

I was left with the impression that he cares about his job and trees in general and understands that for the property owner the removal of a tree is often a painful and sensitive issue. He was a nice presence to have around. Highly recommend.

Cindy in North York
Cindy in North York
5 reviews North York, ON

broken tree limb removal

I called Aaron with regards to a tree in our backyard that suffered some damage during a storm. He came by our house and gave us a competitive quote as well as a lesson and valuable knowledge about the trees in our backyard. We made arrangements for him to come by and remove the limb that had broken off which was wedged between two other trees.
He came with his crew and did an excellent job. He tidied up all of the loose branches and our backyard was safe again. I would highly recommend Aaron based on his experience, knowledge, competitive prices and professionalism.

toronto jo
toronto jo

neighbours tree all over our yard that needed a good pruning

Our neighbours had an out of control tree that had sprawled all over the fence and over our yard. We needed to prune it back to make space for our kids new playset. I called Aaron panicking as we needed it doing as soon as possible. Aaron offered to come over that evening and give us a quote. His quote was competitive and Aaron was a great guy, honest and really caring about trees and his work. He arranged to come and do the job within a couple of days. He arrived on time as arranged and did an excellent job (including pacifying an errant neighbour who claimed her husband's consent wasn't enough!).

We would highly recommend Toronto Tree Removal

Mike Efford in York
Mike Efford in York

Tree Removal

Highly Recommended! If you have a tree that needs to be removed, and want to deal with a friendly, knowledgable professionals, call these guys first. Aaron Hill and his team were a delight.

We had two trees that grew like weeds and were crowding out a prized Spruce in our backyard. We procrastinated way too long to get them taken down. I dreaded it. Had I known how hassle-free the whole thing would be, I'd have called them in way earlier.

Ever had contractors either in your home or on your property who left a mess behind, or even worse, damaged your property? Not these guys. Very pleasant to deal with, had the whole thing done in about an hour! Aaron walked me around the site after taking them down, and all was clean and tidy, no mess left, and a beautiful job indeed!

Whoever else you call to get a quote or whatever, you must give these guys a call. You'll be glad you did.

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Limbs off our linden tree

You know you're onto a good thing when you get an excellent referral from a conscientious neighbour. I called Aaron Hill on this recommendation and he answered the phone! It just got better from there. We had a clear discussion and made arrangements for a prompt quote and then the work was done efficiently and exactly as we discussed within the week by this father and son team. I was contacted in a timely manner, and when the 'crew' of 4 arrived they were organized, efficient, friendly and tidy.
I am so happy to have had this tree pruned safely and with careful consideration of the site and various telephone wires. Great job. Thank you.

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.