Toronto ON M6P 3P6

Cindy in North York
Cindy in North York
5 reviews North York, ON

broken tree limb removal

I called Aaron with regards to a tree in our backyard that suffered some damage during a storm. He came by our house and gave us a competitive quote as well as a lesson and valuable knowledge about the trees in our backyard. We made arrangements for him to come by and remove the limb that had broken off which was wedged between two other trees.
He came with his crew and did an excellent job. He tidied up all of the loose branches and our backyard was safe again. I would highly recommend Aaron based on his experience, knowledge, competitive prices and professionalism.

toronto jo
toronto jo

neighbours tree all over our yard that needed a good pruning

Our neighbours had an out of control tree that had sprawled all over the fence and over our yard. We needed to prune it back to make space for our kids new playset. I called Aaron panicking as we needed it doing as soon as possible. Aaron offered to come over that evening and give us a quote. His quote was competitive and Aaron was a great guy, honest and really caring about trees and his work. He arranged to come and do the job within a couple of days. He arrived on time as arranged and did an excellent job (including pacifying an errant neighbour who claimed her husband's consent wasn't enough!).

We would highly recommend Toronto Tree Removal

Mike Efford in York
Mike Efford in York
1 review York, ON

Tree Removal

416-535-8519
Toronto
M6P 3P6

Highly Recommended! If you have a tree that needs to be removed, and want to deal with a friendly, knowledgable professionals, call these guys first. Aaron Hill and his team were a delight.

We had two trees that grew like weeds and were crowding out a prized Spruce in our backyard. We procrastinated way too long to get them taken down. I dreaded it. Had I known how hassle-free the whole thing would be, I'd have called them in way earlier.

Ever had contractors either in your home or on your property who left a mess behind, or even worse, damaged your property? Not these guys. Very pleasant to deal with, had the whole thing done in about an hour! Aaron walked me around the site after taking them down, and all was clean and tidy, no mess left, and a beautiful job indeed!

Whoever else you call to get a quote or whatever, you must give these guys a call. You'll be glad you did.

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Limbs off our linden tree

You know you're onto a good thing when you get an excellent referral from a conscientious neighbour. I called Aaron Hill on this recommendation and he answered the phone! It just got better from there. We had a clear discussion and made arrangements for a prompt quote and then the work was done efficiently and exactly as we discussed within the week by this father and son team. I was contacted in a timely manner, and when the 'crew' of 4 arrived they were organized, efficient, friendly and tidy.
I am so happy to have had this tree pruned safely and with careful consideration of the site and various telephone wires. Great job. Thank you.

Andrew in East york
Andrew in East york
1 review East York, ON

Cleaning up a Manitoba Maple

Aaron was quick to respond with a quote and even quicker to come by and do the work. He was even able deal with last minute requests from neighbours. The tree is clean with dead branches removed and best of all, the yard mess free.

Definitely recommend.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Tree Removal

Dealing with Aaron Hill and Toronto Tree Removal was outstanding. I work in customer service and am always very critical of the service I receive from others but Aaron exceeded my expectations.

I contacted Toronto Tree Removal for a quote on removing several trees in my back yard. I left a message for Aaron and within an hour he returned my call, by the next day he came to the house to provide a quote and by the end of the week the work was done. I was very pleased with how quickly this all got done.

Aaron got the job done in 1 day with 2 other staff and they left the back yard in great condition. They removed all the trees and wood chips and even removed some of my own garden leaves that I hadn't cleaned up. This is all to say I am extremely happy with Aaron's work and would definitely recommend to anyone who needs this type of service.

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.