Moving & Storage

Reno in Ajax
Reno in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Moving

Good move!We received great service from this Company and moving crew!Will use them again next time for sure!The crew was very professional and careful with our furniture!
I will recommend this company to my friends and family!
Thanks again!

J. Bennett in Etobicoke
J. Bennett in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Moving my old piano!

I called Toronto Pro Moving Storage to move an old upright piano to a friend's place. They were very professional and took great care in taking the heavy piano down the 18 steps of my apartment. I think it was heavier than they thought it would be but went over and beyond regardless. The crew was friendly, they were on time, flexible, and reasonably priced. Thank you for making this so easy.

Thank you Julie!

Lester Fernandes in Scarborough
Lester Fernandes in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Moving

An excellent job! I am very impressed with the team that did my move. Outstanding performance! They handled all furniture with expertise and care! Will hire them for all moving needs from now on and would suggest that others do the same!

Thank you!We are glad that you are pleased with our moving crew!Unfortunately,I couldn't be part of the team who moved you(personal reasons),but thanks to Cezar,my partner,everything was handled with professionalism .
For your next moving job(if you gonna choose our company again),I'll try to involve myself to make sure you receive the same service and professionalism!
And good luck with your new job!
Best regards,
Marian I.
Moving Consultant

Cezar,Toronto
Cezar,Toronto
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Moving

These guys are polite, honest, friendly, and efficient. They did my move in 5 1/2 hours. Highly recommend for anyone needing assistance with local. Thank you for all of your help.

Thank you!
Happy New year

Ovidiu in GTA
Ovidiu in GTA
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

moving company

Very professional and courteous
Looking for a moving company can be challenging and scary. I was looking online, called a few friends, research the BBB, talked to some realtors to make sure my choice was going to be the right one. I checked on everyone's company profile and many recommended the large Vanlines. However, I continued my search and found Toronto Pro Moving and Storage. They were half the price of the larger carriers for the same quality of service.
I am very pleased with the service that they offered and also that they kept the prices EXACTLY as showed on the estimate. NO EXTRA CHARGES/FEES. Thanks TPMS. I recommend to all to choose a independent mover instead of the large carriers. You always pay more for their overhead and marketing expenses. Smaller companies are close to half the price as large companies.

Thank You Ovi!
Happy New Year!

More about Toronto Pro Moving And Storage

Toronto Pro Moving&Storage offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office). Moving can be a life changing event.
By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way. Our company is using the right trucks or vans for the job,and the right type of packing materials and crates. When looking for a mover, choose carefully to get one who will meet your personalized needs for your home or business relocation!