Green Leaf Roofing

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Green Leaf Roofing

Steven.  in Toronto
Steven. in Toronto

Amazing, quick and reliable!

Paolo was a pleasure to work with! Once we were in contact with Paolo, he was very quick to come and check our roof (within 10 mins!). There was a huge wind storm that had taken a few of our shingles off our roof..he was the best priced and most reliable! We recommended Them to other neighbours who had the same problem from the wind storm in our neighbourhood and everyone said he exceeded their expectation! Thanks Paolo!

Thank you for the great review.

Great job! in Bradford
Great job! in Bradford

Grwat Roof Repair

Great service! Paolo was punctual and very helpful. Our roof shingles came off during the wind storm and we needed it repaired asap. Im glad we called Green leaf roofing! We needed our roof repaired quickly and they responded. Other companies hadnt even returned our calls. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review.

kb in Bradford
kb in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

leaking old flat roof , re-done properly

Paolo , returned my original call within hours, and came for the inspection as promised. He and his companions were friendly,and explained fully what the problem was and what had to be done to fix it properly.(old poorly done layers had to be removed first.)
The work was done efficiently and with care ,and again, as promised .
At the end, no trace of their work was left behind;( only my invoice)
PS : He did not require any money until the work was completed and verified by me.
I highly recommend this company.

Thanks KB.

It was a pleasure working for you and your wife.

p.s. Thanks for the coffee

Thanks.
Paolo

Wayne
Wayne
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

A company that cares

My roof had a few shingles blown off by high winds earlier this year so I got several estimates from roofers registered with Home Stars. All roofers said all the roof shingles needed to be replaced. One could do the job the next day, others would take several weeks, but said it could be done as long as it was not freezing (now November). I preferred to wait until next Spring to have the work done at the very best time. I had several conversations with Paolo from Green Leaf Roofing about different shingles.. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. When I told him I would prefer to wait to have the job done in the Spring (the best time), but was concerned about missing shingles over Winter, he said that would be OK. He and the owner came to my place, replaced the missing shingles and made the roof secure for this Winter. The people at Green Leaf care. Green Leaf quotation was the second lowest of the 4 roofers. I will be signing the offer from Green Leaf now for the work to be done in the Spring . I would not use anyone else.

Thank you for your review.

wdwd in Bradford West Gwillimbury
wdwd in Bradford West Gwillimbury

Historical Roof

Heritage homes require a high level of attention to detail.Green Leaf took up the challenge and delivered !!

Their team of roofers had to navigate heights on steep pitches and work with a variety of materials.The completed project was done on time and on budget.No upcharges.

Paolo and Jason delivered this all with a smile.I would recommend them without hesitation.Thanks Green leaf!

Thanks for the review.

alexandra neves in San Francisco
alexandra neves in San Francisco

flat roof

Very satisfied with the job that Green leaf roofing did on my Flat roof.. Jason and Paolo are very professional. i was promised the roof would have been done and one day and it was... It was nice to see owners of the company also working on the roof.. i would totally recommend Green leaf roofing to anyone that needs any roof work done..

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Gustavo Cobos in Tottenham
Gustavo Cobos in Tottenham

Roof replacement

Very satisfied with this company and the work perform.
When I need to replace the roof of my house I got many quotes, some of them from big companies and other from the door to door salesman's, of course the prices got from very low (too good to be thru) and some so high that have no sense; the more reasonable quote that I got was from Green leaf roofing ( know about them because I ask to a roofing material dealer), they came to my house inspect the old roof and present to me 3 options, I choose the one that more like and for the materials used, all the work done I'm pretty sure I got a fair value for the roof replacement, but the most I like was the level of customer care they show, from the day I call them to the day I cancel for the job. Paolo and everybody I deal with were very polite and the job was finish on time as promise, I had a very satisfactory experience dealing with green leaf roofing that is why I would recommend to anybody that need a roof job. Thanks and keep the good work.

Thank you Gustavo...Appreciate the review and endorsement.

Anita from Toronto
Anita from Toronto
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Reshingle Roof

Found this company through homestars.
Owners are nice guys, however the crew they sent to do the work on my property has brought my rating down.

What should have been a two day job turned into three, with two days of no shows in between. (one of the days the owner called hours after the crew was to show up saying they couldn't make it and would come the next day) No show next day. Called the owners to find out what was going on. The crew showed up the next day (holiday) to complete the job. They did finish finally and it looks good. The owners did offer a small reduction in the original cost of the job. They did their best to rectify the situation.

However the issues I encountered with the crew caused the whole experience to be a headache

More about Green Leaf Roofing

Precision. Punctuality. Professionalism.
GREEN LEAF ROOFING is a leading and reputable contracting company with locations in the GTA and Simcoe Region. Ever since we opened for business, we’ve taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs.

Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to receive your free estimate.