GREEN LEAF ROOFING

Wayne
Wayne
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New Roof

Green Leaf had a very competitive quote and they did the work when promised plus an additional small project as well. Had to wait til following year to have work done and they replaced missing shingles to get me over Winter, at no cost and without me having signed the contract. They would be my #1 choice again.

Thank you for taking the time to review us Wayne. Happy to hear you were pleased with our services.

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Awesome service and amazing roof install

Very impressed with Green Leaf Roofing. Both Paulos were great to deal with- very friendly and honest and offered good suggestions. The roofing job was done properly and efficiently, everything was left clean and tidy after completion. The crew was careful with protecting our property and neighbouring properties. Paulo even came by to ensure everything was satisfactory on the last day. Prices are competitive and we got what we asked for. The roof looks fantastic and we would definitely recommend Green Leaf. Thank you Green Leaf!

Thanks Jenn, it was our pleasure. You guys were great to work with.

Lisa Z in Bradford
Lisa Z in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Fantastic service and well priced!!

Paolo was amazing to deal with. We presented our problems and he was quick to offer a resolution and at a price that was better than other companies we spoke with. He was also able to fit us in right away. My husband and I are definitely clients for life and will recommend him to all our friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to review us Lisa. It's always appreciated when someone takes the time to share a positive experience. :)

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roof/shingle Installation

Very satisfied with Green Leaf Roofing – high praise in the way they service and operate, for their work performed and I highly commend the crew for their hard work - what a fantastic group of guys! Green Leaf Roofing is highly recommended -thank you Paolo for the ease, knowledge, and professionalism in which you operate your organization.

Due to scheduling restraints, our roof installation was delay by a day – because Paolo is ultimately a professional where client satisfaction is a priority, he chose to increased his staffing crew and completed the job in one full day. The crew were friendly and courteous and performed their work with care. Our interaction and experience were completely stress free.

Liz, we really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We also wanted to let you know that every single member of our team had only wonderful things to say about you. We have not had a client be so hospitable and generous as you have been. From all of us at Green Leaf Roofing: THANK YOU LIZ!

Candace in Sudbury
Candace in Sudbury
1 review Bond Head, ON

Thank you, Green Leaf Roofing!

After a small amount of damage from a recent windstorm, a flock of birds made things much worse by tearing apart and destroying a small area of my roof. The damage was localized but bad and happened practically overnight. I was worried because I always understood roofing jobs were expensive and I hadn't budgeted for a big hit at this time. I spoke with a couple of roofing experts but Paolo took the time to explain my options and gave me a very reasonable, affordable quote. The work was done quickly and looks great. The pleasant and professional technician did an excellent job and the clean-up was immaculate. Thank you, Paolo and Green Leaf Roofing.

Thank you Candace for sharing your experience. We will let Rodrigo know how pleased you were with his work.

Gaby in Toronto
Gaby in Toronto

Professional and punctual

My older roof (11 years) lost a lot of shingles in the last wind storm. Green Leaf Roofing received great online reviews and responded quickly to my call. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Payment options and shingle types and durability were thoroughly explained with no pressure. I highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them for all my roofing needs.

Gaby, we always appreciate it when someone takes the time to rate us. Thank you so much for your great review!

Alex K from Toronto
Alex K from Toronto

Roof Shingles Replacement

The company has done a very good work. They came on time and were very polite answering all my questions.
Excellent work. Will, definitely, use Green Leaf Roofing again.

Alex

Alex, thank you for taking the time to review our company. We very much appreciate it.

Cheryl T in Bradford
Cheryl T in Bradford

Great company

In the winter we had a water leak, which we thought was coming from our roof. We called a few roofing companies and Green Leaf was the only one to call back. Paolo was great to work with. He came out to have a look at our issue. Being that it was wintertime he had to wait until the weather was ok to complete it. He kept in touch and booked an appointment when the weather was nice. The job ended up being less than what he thought. Very honest and reliable!

Thank you Cheryl for taking the time to review us. If you ever need us in the future, we are only a phone call away.

Heather in London
Heather in London

Repair after wild windstorm

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Paolo and Green Leaf Roofing. After the incredible windstorm we had, getting a roofing company out to fix our roof was nearly impossible. We had 2 other companies not show up after verbally saying they would. But once they saw that our fix was small they forgot about us and went on to bigger more cash in their pockets fixes. We were desperate, with heavy rain in the forecast we needed our roof fixed ASAP. Plywood was exposed and would not stand the rain to come. I called Green Leaf and even after working nearly 60 hours in 3 days they came as promised and fixed our roof. Paolo is a gem, such a friendly, knowledgeable standup guy! Thank you Lisa for your help also! The two of you are rock stars!! Green Leaf will forever be my go to roofing company. I recommend them 100%

Heather I.
BWG

Heather we are glad we could help you out. Thank you so much for the awesome review.

Steve M in Bradford
Steve M in Bradford

Roof Replacment

I had my roof replace last year by Green Leaf Roofing. After the last windstorm I went up on my roof to check if any shingles blew off. I was the only house on my street that had no blow offs. When Paolo Sold me the roof he explained to me about the wind warranty and I didn't care at the time. I hired Green Leaf Roofing based on the experience my cousin had with them on his roof replacement. Now I am grateful Paolo cared enough to install a good shingle on my house. Thank you Green Leaf Roofing for a Roof I don't have too worry about!!!

Looking for Roofing pros in Bradford?