GREEN LEAF ROOFING

Reviews for GREEN LEAF ROOFING

Steve M in Bradford
Steve M in Bradford

Roof Replacment

I had my roof replace last year by Green Leaf Roofing. After the last windstorm I went up on my roof to check if any shingles blew off. I was the only house on my street that had no blow offs. When Paolo Sold me the roof he explained to me about the wind warranty and I didn't care at the time. I hired Green Leaf Roofing based on the experience my cousin had with them on his roof replacement. Now I am grateful Paolo cared enough to install a good shingle on my house. Thank you Green Leaf Roofing for a Roof I don't have too worry about!!!

Robdanewf in Bradford
Robdanewf in Bradford

Missing shingles

Had shingles missing from recent wind storm, called several roofing companies but green leaf was by far the best quote that I got. Guys were great and had my roof back to new in no time.

Steven.  in Toronto
Steven. in Toronto

Amazing, quick and reliable!

Paolo was a pleasure to work with! Once we were in contact with Paolo, he was very quick to come and check our roof (within 10 mins!). There was a huge wind storm that had taken a few of our shingles off our roof..he was the best priced and most reliable! We recommended Them to other neighbours who had the same problem from the wind storm in our neighbourhood and everyone said he exceeded their expectation! Thanks Paolo!

Great job! in Bradford
Great job! in Bradford

Grwat Roof Repair

Great service! Paolo was punctual and very helpful. Our roof shingles came off during the wind storm and we needed it repaired asap. Im glad we called Green leaf roofing! We needed our roof repaired quickly and they responded. Other companies hadnt even returned our calls. Thank you!

kb in Bradford
kb in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

leaking old flat roof , re-done properly

Paolo , returned my original call within hours, and came for the inspection as promised. He and his companions were friendly,and explained fully what the problem was and what had to be done to fix it properly.(old poorly done layers had to be removed first.)
The work was done efficiently and with care ,and again, as promised .
At the end, no trace of their work was left behind;( only my invoice)
PS : He did not require any money until the work was completed and verified by me.
I highly recommend this company.

Thanks KB.

It was a pleasure working for you and your wife.

p.s. Thanks for the coffee

Thanks.
Paolo

Wayne
Wayne
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

A company that cares

My roof had a few shingles blown off by high winds earlier this year so I got several estimates from roofers registered with Home Stars. All roofers said all the roof shingles needed to be replaced. One could do the job the next day, others would take several weeks, but said it could be done as long as it was not freezing (now November). I preferred to wait until next Spring to have the work done at the very best time. I had several conversations with Paolo from Green Leaf Roofing about different shingles.. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. When I told him I would prefer to wait to have the job done in the Spring (the best time), but was concerned about missing shingles over Winter, he said that would be OK. He and the owner came to my place, replaced the missing shingles and made the roof secure for this Winter. The people at Green Leaf care. Green Leaf quotation was the second lowest of the 4 roofers. I will be signing the offer from Green Leaf now for the work to be done in the Spring . I would not use anyone else.

Thank you for your review.

wdwd in Bradford West Gwillimbury
wdwd in Bradford West Gwillimbury

Historical Roof

Heritage homes require a high level of attention to detail.Green Leaf took up the challenge and delivered !!

Their team of roofers had to navigate heights on steep pitches and work with a variety of materials.The completed project was done on time and on budget.No upcharges.

Paolo and Jason delivered this all with a smile.I would recommend them without hesitation.Thanks Green leaf!

Thanks for the review

alexandra neves in San Francisco
alexandra neves in San Francisco

flat roof

Very satisfied with the job that Green leaf roofing did on my Flat roof.. Jason and Paolo are very professional. i was promised the roof would have been done and one day and it was... It was nice to see owners of the company also working on the roof.. i would totally recommend Green leaf roofing to anyone that needs any roof work done..