Dynamic Tile & Stone Ltd

Tile & Stone Contractors
NORTH VANCOUVER BC V7G1Z5
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in North Vancouver  >  Dynamic Tile & Stone Ltd

Reviews for Dynamic Tile & Stone Ltd

A in North vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

My general contractor hired Dynamic Tile & Stone for our bathroom renovation to install new tile flooring and baseboards and new shower/tub tiles.

The installer (I forget his name) was good, but there were a few issues after the initial install was completed (the grout colour was different on opposing shower walls due to the mix, I presume, a small wall section was missed for the tile baseboard, and the grout separated from the tub the first time we filled it with water). The owner, Simon, was GREAT at addressing and correcting the deficiencies and we are very happy with the final outcome! I would consider them for future work and recommend them also.

Ken from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent job done with a good price. Very responsible and punctual,very clean during and after work.
Whenever I have another tile work needs to be done, I won't bother asking for anyone else.
Many thanks to Matt and Simon.

Doug Anderson in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

We asked Simon Pond at Dynamic Tile to give my wife a quote to tile our bathrooms. We regret we didn't go with Simon as the other contractor had owed us money and so we went with him. We asked Simon to come and see the job afterwards and he did so on his own time. Simon showed great industry knowledge and pointed out 20 things that could be improved and since I know nothing about tile I found his comments to be extremely helpful. My wife will use Simon for any work in the future. He was on time, professional, thorough, and very helpful. We should have used Dynamic Tile and Simon Pond for our home project. I recommend you consider Dynamic Tile for your next tile project.

N. Jimenez in North vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

We hired Pond Tile to install tiles in our basement, kitchen backsplash, bathroom and laundry room. We selected them from 3 quotes and they came with a very positive review from a colleague. I was really pleased with the overall experience. Simon was extremely proactive and very responsive when it came to communication (something often missing in the home reno business). The work was done on time and within the quote given. He came back a few times to correct one or two minor issues with the backsplash and accepted that final payment wouldn't come until we were satisfied. I would highly recommend Simon to anyone looking to do a similar job.