ProRise Painting and Restoration

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in New Westminster  >  ProRise Painting and Restoration
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ProRise Painting and Restoration

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
13 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I just want to thank Jason and the brothers for making our house look AMAZING!!!
Their attention to detail is incredible. They were so easy to have around, pleasant, funny and very respectful of our home and our space. Even my neighbours commented on not only the beautiful job they did but how impressed they were at how they cleaned up so well each day. My dad was a builder and he always taught me to do my research when hiring contractors. My house was the last house he built and although he passed away and never got to see the job they did I know he would have been so proud of my choice to hire Prorise Painting. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their painting needs.
Thanks so much for such an amazing job.
The Jackson family

Job Price

Hi Janice, Thank you for the kind words and for taking your time to share your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of all areas along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams exterior paints will protect your home for years to come. Attention to detail and effective communication throughout the entire process are key company values. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Coquitlam/Metro Vancouver area exterior/interior painting company/contractor. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Clement in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Joseph, the owner, has been very prompt and professional throughout the whole process.

Eugene, Alex and the other painters were courteous and organized.

Jennifer, the production manager, carefully reviewed the work afterwards and pointed out areas to be touched up (beyond the touch ups we requested).

I was most impressed with how everyone above handled our questions or concerns and any issues that arose – they were patient and thorough.

Many passers-by have commented on how great the house looks after this painting.

My neighbor had painted his house earlier in the year but went with a cheaper person, and he regretted not going with Prorise.

Hi Clement,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of all exterior painted areas long with the application of quality Sherwin Williams and Cloverdale paints will protect your residential home for years to come. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Vancouver exterior painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to working again with you in the near future.

Luis from West Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

A painter from this company, previously unknown to us, was sent by a door installer to touchup. The painter, Mr. Orlin, did the work with great care and precision. This job was small, taking only a couple of hours, but we will certainly have Mr. Orlin back for other work as required, and we will recommend this company to others.

Hi Luis,

Thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. Effective communication and quality workmanship are all very important to the Prorise team at every project. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your West Vancouver/Metro Vancouver interior and exterior painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Veron in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We were hiring painters for the exterior of the house and found ProRise through homestars. Joseph was courteous and professional, he pointed out a few rotting and damaged that needed to repair before his crew can start working on the house. Once work started the crew meticulously repaint the house. I'm especially impressed on how neatly they cleaned up the working area at the end of each day of work. We have a small dog thus it's very important to us that the paint and tools are stored away at end of each day. The final result looked amazing, there is a small hiccup as one of the workers accidentally damaged the BBQ grill, but once pointed out Joseph did not hesitate to take responsibility and credit me for the loss. I am very happy with the paint job and overall work ethic, would recommend for any future paint jobs.

Hi Will,

Thank you for taking the time to share your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of all wood siding along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams paints will protect your home for years to come. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Metro Vancouver/Richmond painting company/contractor. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Cam Cool Refrigeration Inc.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Joseph, Kevin and Jennifer's team at ProRise Painting are professional, caring and thorough. Their customer service is exceptional and they pay close attention to the little things. Repainting your home is a daunting task that ProRise made easy for me and my family. I would highly recommend ProRise Painting to my friends and family for their painting projects, both for their homes and their businesses.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. Transparency, attention to detail and excellent customer service are all key values of the Prorise Painting team. We will be following up with you in the winter. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your interior Coquitlam/Metro Vancouver painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Anna in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

From start to finish Prorise Painting were excellent to work with. Giving it was the middle of summer when trade companies are at their busiest, I didn't expect to get any reply in regards to my exterior painting for at least a few days based on previous experience. Withing 1-2 hours of sending my request, Kevin in sales had contacted me and asked me what my needs were. We scheduled an estimate in which he was on time & punctual. He was attentive to our needs and what myself and my husband's goals were. He explained the full process from start to finish and answered any question we had. We decided to go with Prorise after reviewing 3 other quotes because of the detail of their quotes & transparency. We couldn't have been happier with how our home turned out all thanks to Alvin and his crew. To us, their attention to detail & freindliness stood out most. We had a final walk through with Jenifer who was extremely thorough and made sure we were 100% satisfied with their work before the crew packed away their tools. Thanks again to Joseph & his team at Prorise Painting.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your drywall repair/ interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall repair along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. We will be following up with you in the fall. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Metro Vancouver/Downtown Vancouver painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Sean in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I can't begin to say enough about the job that Prorise did on the painting of our house. It was a big job that took a crew of three amazing guys almost three weeks to complete. Their attention to detail was extraordinary. I felt as though they cared more about the job than I did. Jason, Bujar, and Soku were an extremely professional crew that over delivered on every aspect of the job. They greeted us every morning with a genuine good morning, they respected our privacy and they left each day with all their equipment cleaned up and tucked into our backyard.

The preparation work that they did was amazing. Our house is 14 years old and had never been painted since the original builder's paint job. The Prorise guys repaired every little crack and sealed every window in a manner that made the house better than when it was brand new. Now that I have seen what a good paint job looks like, I will never accept the crappy job that the original builder provided again!

I can both see and feel the difference in the quality of the paint. I have looked at the work in all different lighting throughout the days since the job was completed and I see not a single brush stroke. All I see is perfection.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience of your Port Moody home by Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of all exterior areas along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams and Cloverdale paints will protect your home for years to come. Attention to detail, cleanliness and effective communication are all very important to the Prorise Team. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Port Moody/Metro Vancouver exterior painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Ken S from Port Moody
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

This is the second time we have contracted with Prorise because we were so impressed with our first experience.

This was a much bigger task because we wanted the entire exterior of our house painted. What impressed us this time was that Joesph and Prorise took care off all the work. That might sound simple ——

First there was Stephanie of Durston Design who was great at helping us decide on colour.

Then there was Shack Shine and Martin who prepared the house with power washing.

Then there was Tighe of Terrafirma Industries who repaired and replaced rotten wood.

Then, of course, our team of painters, Jason, Sokol and Buljar. Our painters were with us the longest and not only did they do an amazing job in the heat and sun but their attention to detail and suggestions were very much appreciated. They told us every day what they were going to be doing and kept us informed on progress. We had some small jobs that were not in the original scope and we were accommodated quickly and easily. It was very comforting to think that we did not have to worry about coordinating all the activities that were necessary for a successful outcome.

At the end Jenifer went over all the work and noted anything that was not up to her high standards. Since our painters were so good there was very little to find. She noted a few small things that we ourselves, didn’t notice until she pointed them out.

I highly recommend Prorise and will certainly ask them to help us again.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for taking the time both your interior and exterior painting experiences with Prorise Painting. The extensive preparation of all exterior surfaces along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. From the colour selection to the final inspection of all work, the Prorise teams keeps strong communication throughout the entire process to minimize any issues. We will be following up with you in the fall. Don't hesitate to contact t us anytime if needed. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your Port Moody/Metro Vancouver interior and exterior painting company. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Vancouver Hastings in Edmont
1 review Edmonton, AB

I called ProRise to look at the exterior of my house. Right away Joseph came by took pictures and called me with a recommendations of colors. His team did a fantastic job and even installed non slip trim. The project mananger came by after the job was complete to make sure it was done perfectly and me and my wife were happy. Great company! Strongly recommend them!

Hi Nyrose,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The pressure washing of all exterior surfaces, surface preparation along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. I will be following up with you in the fall. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your Vancouver exterior/interior painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Echan88 in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Joe and his team are awesome. I really appreciated their honesty as well as their high quality of work. I highly recommend Prorise to anyone looking for a renovation or painting service.

Hi Emily,

Thank you for sharing your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall repair and application of quality Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams paint will protect your new home for years to come. I will be following up with you in the fall. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your Richmond/Metro Vancouver Interior and exterior painting contractor/company. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

More about ProRise Painting and Restoration

Prorise Painting and Restoration has built their reputation on being one of Vancouver's most professional contractors. Continuing a family tradition of European Excellence in quality and service, Joseph Halfar and his team specialize in providing quality painting and restoration services. So wether you are a homeowner or business person, or need one room or the entire office re painted, you can be assured that ProRise will make sure its done right the first time. Delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish, honesty, strong communication, understanding, and high end workmanship are just some of the companys' core values. We also provide drywall, electrical and pressure washing services.Be sure to call or email us today to get more information. Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Strata Painting, Vancouver painting company, staining, Vancouver painters, Burnaby painting company, Burnaby painting company, drywall repair, Residential painting, Commercial Painting, North Vancouver painting company, West Vancouver painting company, Coquitlam painting company, Port Moody painting company, Vancouver West Painting company.