ProRise Painting and Restoration

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in New Westminster  >  ProRise Painting and Restoration
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ProRise Painting and Restoration

Grace, in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

My windows were replaced mid-summer and I wanted the new trim to be painted before the wet weather arrives. I had doubts of finding someone to do the job as it was so late in the season. Joseph was very understanding about my worries and quickly got the ball rolling. Kevin came by the following day, provided a quote and booked me in their busy schedule. In a short while, Alvin and his team completed the task. Their workmanship was of high quality. They were efficient and tidy. I am very pleased with the outcome. Great work ProRise. Thank you so much.

Hi Grace,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience of your Coquitlam residential home with Prorise Painting. The preparation of your newly installed window casings along with the application of quality Sherwin and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your preferred interior painting/ exterior painting Coquitlam/Metro Vancouver based painting company/contractor. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Rick in East Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We needed our house painted this past summer. We searched the internet for a reputable painting company, we had a few come out and give us an estimate. What stood out about Joe and Pro Rise Painting was that he made it very clear from the beginning that they used the highest quality painting materials. Which was very important to me over price, I wanted my house to look really good, and the colours to last a very long time. Saying that, the final finished work was incredible, the crew was on time everyday, and did a fantastic job. Thanks Joe and Pro Rise Painting. Will recommend you to all my family and friends!!y

Hi Rick, thank you for taking the time to share your residential exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The pressure washing, extensive surface preparation and application of quality Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. I will be following up with you in the Spring. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Metro Vancouver exterior/interior painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to to working with you again in the near future.

BruceR
1 review Richmond, BC

These folks were professional from the start - beginning with the estimate for the work. Their friendly team did quality prep work and painting. They double checked everything, and did great follow-up - not that that was needed.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to share your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of your wood siding along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams paints will protect the exterior of your home for years to come. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Richmond/Metro Vancouver painting company/Contractor. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Tammy from Vancouver
7 reviews North Vancouver, BC

As a Realtor it’s critical to me to be able to 100% confidently refer service professionals to my clients. I first met Joseph when he painted my house. After a stellar experience I started referring Pro Rise to my clients. Joseph has proven to me his commitment to customer satisfaction which aligns with my personal and professional values. Keep up the great work!

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for sharing your interior and exterior painting experiences with Prorise Painting. The extensive preparation of your exterior wood siding along with the professional application of quality Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams paints will protect your home for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your
North Vancouver/ Metro Vancouver exterior and interior painting company. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Shawn from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

The Pro in ProRise definitely stands for professional - every member of the team that I interacted with has been a star. Kevin, in particular was extremely helpful and organized and arranged every detail of the job - including setting up a consult with a terrific interior decorator who helped me pick my colours. The painting crew was wonderful - arrived on time, did the job in the time they said it would take and cleaned right up after themselves. My place has been utterly transformed from drab and dumpy to light and beautiful. I wholeheartedly recommend this company!

Hi Shawna, Thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting.The extensive surface preparation along with the application of quality Cloverdale and Benjamin Moore paints has transformed your home. Prorise always tries to help our customers pick the most modern colours by sending one of our interior designers. Don't hesitate to contact anyone on the Prorise team anytime. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your preferred interior painting metro Vancouver painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in. the near future.

Zaher in North Vancouver
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

After our previous painter had spent over three months painting the interior of our dream house, destroying it and then walking off the job, we were devastated.

We looked online for a new painting company to come in and save our house. Over and over Prorise's name kept popping up and after reading their reviews, we decided to go with them. We are so glad that we chose them as they did an outstanding job and in under two weeks.

Prorise first sent in Joe the mudding expert. He went throughout the house to fix all the walls that needed to be mudded and sanded before painting. Then came in Dina and her crew to repaint the entire interior of our house from the walls, moldings, casings to the baseboards and WOW, what a difference they made. The painting crew came in every day on time, worked carefully not to damage our new wooden floors and were fantastic.

We now see why Prorise is the most highly rated painting company in Vancouver. We now get compliments from all of our family and friends as soon as they walk through the front doors. We would without any hesitation recommend them to anyone that is looking for a professional painting company as they will not be disappointed by their work and their pricing. We are planning to repaint the exterior of our house over the next several years and their will be only one phone call we will be making...PRORISE!

Hi Zahir,

Thank you for sharing your interior Drywall repair and interior painting experience with the Prorise Painting team. The extensive Drywall preparation along with the application of quality Cloverdale and Sherwin William's paints will protect your home for many years to come. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Maple Ridge, Metro Vancouver painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Regards,
Joseph Halfar

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
13 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I just want to thank Jason and the brothers for making our house look AMAZING!!!
Their attention to detail is incredible. They were so easy to have around, pleasant, funny and very respectful of our home and our space. Even my neighbours commented on not only the beautiful job they did but how impressed they were at how they cleaned up so well each day. My dad was a builder and he always taught me to do my research when hiring contractors. My house was the last house he built and although he passed away and never got to see the job they did I know he would have been so proud of my choice to hire Prorise Painting. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their painting needs.
Thanks so much for such an amazing job.
The Jackson family

Hi Janice, Thank you for the kind words and for taking your time to share your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of all areas along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams exterior paints will protect your home for years to come. Attention to detail and effective communication throughout the entire process are key company values. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Coquitlam/Metro Vancouver area exterior/interior painting company/contractor. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Clement in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Joseph, the owner, has been very prompt and professional throughout the whole process.

Eugene, Alex and the other painters were courteous and organized.

Jennifer, the production manager, carefully reviewed the work afterwards and pointed out areas to be touched up (beyond the touch ups we requested).

I was most impressed with how everyone above handled our questions or concerns and any issues that arose – they were patient and thorough.

Many passers-by have commented on how great the house looks after this painting.

My neighbor had painted his house earlier in the year but went with a cheaper person, and he regretted not going with Prorise.

Hi Clement,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of all exterior painted areas long with the application of quality Sherwin Williams and Cloverdale paints will protect your residential home for years to come. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Vancouver exterior painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to working again with you in the near future.

Luis from West Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

A painter from this company, previously unknown to us, was sent by a door installer to touchup. The painter, Mr. Orlin, did the work with great care and precision. This job was small, taking only a couple of hours, but we will certainly have Mr. Orlin back for other work as required, and we will recommend this company to others.

Hi Luis,

Thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. Effective communication and quality workmanship are all very important to the Prorise team at every project. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your West Vancouver/Metro Vancouver interior and exterior painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Veron in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We were hiring painters for the exterior of the house and found ProRise through homestars. Joseph was courteous and professional, he pointed out a few rotting and damaged that needed to repair before his crew can start working on the house. Once work started the crew meticulously repaint the house. I'm especially impressed on how neatly they cleaned up the working area at the end of each day of work. We have a small dog thus it's very important to us that the paint and tools are stored away at end of each day. The final result looked amazing, there is a small hiccup as one of the workers accidentally damaged the BBQ grill, but once pointed out Joseph did not hesitate to take responsibility and credit me for the loss. I am very happy with the paint job and overall work ethic, would recommend for any future paint jobs.

Hi Will,

Thank you for taking the time to share your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of all wood siding along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams paints will protect your home for years to come. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Metro Vancouver/Richmond painting company/contractor. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

More about ProRise Painting and Restoration

Prorise Painting and Restoration has built their reputation on being one of Vancouver's most professional contractors. Continuing a family tradition of European Excellence in quality and service, Joseph Halfar and his team specialize in providing quality painting and restoration services. So wether you are a homeowner or business person, or need one room or the entire office re painted, you can be assured that ProRise will make sure its done right the first time. Delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish, honesty, strong communication, understanding, and high end workmanship are just some of the companys' core values. We also provide drywall, electrical and pressure washing services.Be sure to call or email us today to get more information. Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Strata Painting, Vancouver painting company, staining, Vancouver painters, Burnaby painting company, Burnaby painting company, drywall repair, Residential painting, Commercial Painting, North Vancouver painting company, West Vancouver painting company, Coquitlam painting company, Port Moody painting company, Vancouver West Painting company.