ProRise Painting and Restoration

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in New Westminster  >  ProRise Painting and Restoration
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ProRise Painting and Restoration

Bruce in Vancouver
5 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We recently purchased a new apartment. Given it was only 3 years old I was on the fence about getting it painted, but in the end figured it would be worth it. Especially as some of the walls were quite damaged already.

We agreed to get everything done barring the ceiling. The original paint was explained as being a low quality primer, intended for most people to paint over once they move in.

We took the upgrade to one of the harder wearing paints which given the overall cost was negligible, at the same time we opted to get the cupboards interiors done as well as all of the running boards etc. We were also told they'd use a specific bathroom paint too.

I loved that they were able to quote based on the email and dimensions they had, Joseph came out and walked the property with us once we had access, suggesting colours etc and finalising the quote. We hadn't moved into the apartment at the time of painting so I never met the team that came out, but the place was left super clean and tidy and the job itself was excellently done.

Finally Jenifer came out to do a final inspection with us. There was one area that hadn't been done to the same standard as the others. We knew prior to starting the project this would be the case as a very heavy sliding door hadn't been repaired and had to be painted around. Considering this the job was still well done, and Jenifer mentioned should we get it fixed and it is possible to reach the area properly they will be happy to come out and touch it up.

All in all the place looks fantastic and despite the cost being much higher than I originally thought it would be (note, I had multiple quotes and they all fell in a narrow band, I just thought it would cost about half of what it ended up being!!), we really feel like it was money well spent and would recommend and use ProRise again in the future.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience of your newly purchased Coquitlam condo/apartment. The surface preparation of the ceilings, walls and trim along with the application of quality Cloverdale and Sherwin Williams paints will protect your home for years to come. Prorise Painting always ensures all areas are double checked and inspected after the painting has been finished. Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Coquitlam/ Metro Vancouver painting company/contractor. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

1 review Burnaby, BC

I had Prorise in to do some drywall repair and painting. They were fast, very professional, and did a flawless job. I had Jenifer and Sergio assigned to me, and their work was just perfect. Super friendly, excellent work. I couldn't be happier and would gladly use them again. They do exactly what they say they will do, on time an at the quoted price.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your drywall repair and interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall repair, surface preparation and application of quality Sherwin Williams and Cloverdale paints has transformed your home. Professionalism and effective communication throughout the project are strong values of Prorise Painting. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your Burnaby, Metro Vancouver drywall repair and interior painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Crystal in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pro Rise Painting was excellent. They were fast efficient, friendly and trustworthy. I contacted Joesph and he was fast and friendly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I was provided an estimate invoice
immediately, and then a professional folder showing that the company was WCB approved as well as carried the proper liability insurance. Mo and Jenifer were also wonderful! Jenifer when out of her way to ensure that all of my concerns, questions and tight time line was met. My realtor could not believe how beautiful my place looked. She asked if she could get the name and recommend them to others. Thank you so much for helping take some of my stress away.

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall preparation along with the application of quality Cloverdale, Benjamin Moore and Sherwin William paints has brought life back into your space. The Prorise team always ensures strong communication is kept throughout each project. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your North Vancouver, Metro Vancouver interior/exterior painting company/contractor. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

1 review Vancouver, BC

We are very happy that we chose Prorise to paint our 100+ year old character home. Prorise has been the best painting experience we have had - great professionalism and quality. I appreciated Joseph's thoroughness, organization & detailed recommendations on how to best paint our home to last as long as possible. We are very pleased with the final result and also our interaction with all the staff (from the sales process to the color consultant, painters and the final walk-through with the production manager). I recommend them 100%!

Hi Ara,

Thank you for taking the time to share your residential exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive stripping and preparation of all areas along with the application of quality Cloverdale and Sherwin William paints has brought your home back to life and will be protected for many years to come. Prorise will be following up with you in the fall. Don't hesitate to contact our office anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your preferred Vancouver based Interior/Exterior painting company/contractor. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Gordon and Pat from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

We had such a positive experience when we hired ProRise to paint our two bedrooms two years ago so we did not hesitate to call on Joseph for this project. This is the second time we have had Dina (top notch!), she and Yorlenni did an excellent job.
This is a very professionally run company who cares about their clients. Joseph always makes himself available and is very quick in returning any calls.

Job Price

Hi Pat and Gordan, I hope you are enjoying the start of summer. Thank you for sharing your second interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. Extensive surface preparation, application of quality Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore and Cloverdale paints and strong communication throughout the entire painting process are all key values of Prorise Painting. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Burnaby/ Vancouver interior painting company/contractor. Prorise Painting looks for forward to working with you again in the near future.

Lewie
1 review Burnaby, BC

Joseph helped me to do the drywall and interior painting in Nov 2015 and I was very satisfied with the result. So this year I contacted Prorise again to paint my exterior wall. Joseph sent Robert and his father and they did a fantastic job with great attention to details. I am very happy with the quality of paint and the workmanship of Prorise team.

Hi Lewie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your interior/exterior painting experiences with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface perp work for both interior and exterior areas along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore and Cloverdale paints will protect your home for years to come. Prorise is glad to hear you are happy with your painting projects and looks forward to working with you again in the near future. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as our interior/ exterior painting contractor/company.

Shopping in
1 review Burnaby, BC

Our house was in need of painting. So after a long search I came across ProRise painting. I read many wonderful reviews and felt they would do a great job. I met with Joseph who was very professional as well as knowledgeable. He gave great advice and addressed all my concerns. When the the painters arrived they we very polite and respectful. Jason, Bujar, and Soku were so nice and excellent painters. Very neat and clean while painting ,everything was prepared impeccably. The end result is fantastic! I am very pleased. It was definitely a pleasant experience. Thanks so much!

Hi Rosella,

Thank you for sharing your exterior panting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface protection and preparation of the stucco and fascia boards along with the application of quality Sherwin William and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. The Prorise team always try to keep all areas clean and tidy at the end of each working day. I will be following up with you in the fall. Feel free to contact our team anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Burnaby exterior/interior painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Mark in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I highly recommend this company. Painters Robert and Edward were outstanding. Firstly their care to detail was amazing, as well as the amazing job they do as a team painting. We had them do exterior on the front of our house as well as garage door and decking. They were meticulous They painted our doors as well and they were respectful about leaving the area very clean on a daily basis. They always cleaned up after themselves.
Thank you Robert and Edward!!!!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation, attention to detail along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams paint and Cloverdale deck stains will protect your home for years to come. I will be following up with you in the fall. Don't hesitate to contact anyone on our team at anytime. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your New Westminister, Metro Vancouver exterior painting company. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

T. Atkins from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We hired ProRise (after talking to a number of painting contractors) to power-wash and paint the fascia of our hidden gutters and our garage doors. Joseph was very available for discussions about the work and responsive to questions about the contract. Joseph's obvious knowledge in paint and customer-oriented attitude made it a comfortable choice to hire ProRise. The care taken by the team (Joel, Paulo, Jordan and Felix) and their attention to detail was much appreciated. The finished work made the house look great.

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The pressure washing, extensive surface preparation of all wood surfaces and application of quality Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Coquitlam, Metro Vancouver Exterior Painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

More about ProRise Painting and Restoration

Prorise Painting and Restoration has built their reputation on being one of Vancouver's most professional contractors. Continuing a family tradition of European Excellence in quality and service, Joseph Halfar and his team specialize in providing quality painting and restoration services. So wether you are a homeowner or business person, or need one room or the entire office re painted, you can be assured that ProRise will make sure its done right the first time. Delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish, honesty, strong communication, understanding, and high end workmanship are just some of the companys' core values. We also provide drywall, electrical and pressure washing services.Be sure to call or email us today to get more information. Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Strata Painting, Vancouver painting company, staining, Vancouver painters, Burnaby painting company, Burnaby painting company, drywall repair, Residential painting, Commercial Painting, North Vancouver painting company, West Vancouver painting company, Coquitlam painting company, Port Moody painting company, Vancouver West Painting company.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Interior Decorators, House Cleaning Exteriors, Window & Gutter Cleaning, General Contractors, Drywall Contractors, Interior Design, Handyman Services, and Drywall Contractors
We only offer the best quality paints and stains to all our customers. Benjamin Moore, Sherwin William's, Dulex Paints, Cloverdale Paints, General Paints, Mohwalk Stains
Providing profesional painting and restoration services, carpentry work, drywall repair, wall paper removal,wall paper installation, and electical services. Full interior and exterior projects for Residential, Commercial and Strata throughout the greater vancouver area. We also offer pressure washing and drywall repairs.
We only offer the best quality paints and stains to all our customers. Benjamin Moore, Sherwin William's, Dulex Paints, Cloverdale Paints, and General Paints
Brush and Roll, Spraying, Wiping Stain,
We specialize in all of the following painting application areas Spraying Rolling Cutting Residential Painting Commercial Painting Property management companies Strata Painting Condo Painting Apartments Painting New construction Interior painting Exterior painting Deck staining Complete home projects Pressure washing Staining Deck staining Deck Painting Water ceiling damage Re texturing Exterior restoration Interior restoration Drywall Repair Electrical services
2009
Full customer satisfaction
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express
Fully Licensed and Insured, Comply Works Screened and Certified
Member of the Greater Vancouver BBB
Fully insured and covered
In good standing with WCB
All painting services come with industry leading three year warranty