HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in New Westminster  >  ProRise Painting and Restoration
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ProRise Painting and Restoration

T. Atkins from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We hired ProRise (after talking to a number of painting contractors) to power-wash and paint the fascia of our hidden gutters and our garage doors. Joseph was very available for discussions about the work and responsive to questions about the contract. Joseph's obvious knowledge in paint and customer-oriented attitude made it a comfortable choice to hire ProRise. The care taken by the team (Joel, Paulo, Jordan and Felix) and their attention to detail was much appreciated. The finished work made the house look great.

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The pressure washing, extensive surface preparation of all wood surfaces and application of quality Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Coquitlam, Metro Vancouver Exterior Painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Jean in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Prorise painting helped me sell my condo fast and at above the listed price.

The total cost of painting was less than 1% of the condo value. But that investment returned more than 10 times its cost. The quality of work turned my average condo into a wow.

The company's goals of quality and customer satisfaction ensured that the end product was stunning and professional. As well, the job was completed quickly so I could get my condo on the market fast.

Prorise Painting completed the job based on my needs and budget, not theirs.

They helped me sell my condo by providing with the following service:

1) They provided advice on what to do to get the most bang for my buck.

Joseph provided concrete advice on how to increase the value of my condo. He suggested I change the colour, paint the walls, ceilings and touch up the baseboards. Initially, I baulked, but eventually, with much thought, and no pressure from him, I followed his advice. I am glad I did because the results were awesome.

2) They provided me with a new colour palette that was neutral and appealing.

When I decided to list my 15-year-old condo it needed a facelift. A new paint job would freshen it up. But, for maximum effect, the colour needed to change. Too much green and white.

Joseph advised me on what colours were trending, and what would work with my space. He only suggested and did not push me into any decisions. When my realtor saw the space with the new colour he was impressed.

3) They kept their word on scheduling, even when they suffered manpower problems.

One of the painters who was scheduled to help paint my unit became ill and could not work. To make up for this, Robert, the remaining painter, worked overtime, that I did not pay for. He also stayed two extra days until the job was done.

4) They provided a professional final appearance, even though they had to do additional work that was not in the quote, and that I did not pay for.

After the job was almost completed, according to the work specified by the quote, Robert decided it needed another coat of paint to look professional. Robert contacted Joseph who authorized him to add another coat. I was not charged for this extra work or material. But it made all the difference to the final product.

Hi Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation along the application of quality Cloverdale Paints brought life back into your North Burnaby condo. I am glad you were able to maximize your painting investment. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Burnaby/ Metro Vancouver painting company. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

1 review Burnaby, BC

From large jobs to small, ProRise has never let us down at our building. Deficiencies follow up and client care is great and consistent. A no brainer for anyone who needs paint or drywall.

Hi Gabe,

Thank you for sharing your North Burnaby Strata interior and exterior painting experiences with Prorise Painting. Strong communication, customer care and workmanship are key values of Prorise Painting. The application of quality Sherwin Williams, Cloverdale and Benjamin Moore Paints will protect the exterior and interior of your strata for years to come. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Prorise looks forward to working with the strata again in the near future. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your North Burnaby/ Metro Vancouver interior and exterior painting company.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Service and workmanship stellar on all accounts. Thanks to Alex and his team for a job well done! Appreciated that I could trust this team to do this job while I was away. Came back and completed work was first class.

Hi Connie,

Thank you for sharing your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall preparation along with the application of quality Benjamin Moore and Cloverdale paints will protect your investment property for years to come. Don't hesitate to contact the Prorise Painting anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your North Burnaby/Metro Vancouver painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Maria in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

We hired Joseph to paint our 2 bathrooms, kitchen, entrance way, closet, living room and doors. We chose his company based on all the great reviews. Joseph came to quote the job fairly quickly and recommended a color which I was very happy with. His crew worked quickly and was very well organized. Jennifer was great at organizing everything and the follow up afterwards. We are very pleased with the outcome and would recommend this company.

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to share your residential interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall repair and prep work done in your home along with the application of quality interior Cloverdale paints will protect your space for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your preferred New Westminister/ Metro Vancouver Interior painting company. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Manuel in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Prorise did a very good job painting our living room, dining room, family room, mud room and stairs. Joseph was very detailed with his initial quote. Please be sure everything is covered and go through the entire contract with a fine-tooth comb. They were also able to schedule us for just a couple of days after the contract was signed. Brothers Jason and Bujar performed the work. They were both very friendly, diligent and hard working. Every time I pointed something out they were very receptive and quick to respond. I also met Jennifer, the quality control supervisor, when the job started and at the end for the final inspection. She was also very friendly, responsive and quick to answer any questions we had via telephone during the project as was Joseph. We will be calling Prorise again for a quote to paint the rest of the house and possibly the exterior as well.

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams, Cloverdale and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. We will be following up with you in the Spring in regards to your exterior painting project. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Burnaby/ Metro Vancouver interior painting company.

cindysurono in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Joseph was very professional and helpful during the initial site visit. Jennifer the project manager was also super friendly and polite. The job was to paint all the walls and trims and ceiling of my apartment unit. Joseph always make sure to update me about the progress of the job. The final result is exceptional. I will not hesitate to refer ProRise Painting to family and friends. Thank you again Joseph and team.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your textured ceiling repair and interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall preparation along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams, Cloverdale and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your apartment for years to come. We will be following up with you in the fall. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your drywall repair and interior painting company.

Sarah in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Owner Joseph was very communicative and helpful, came to check everything out before the work started and afterwards to make sure it was done right. Head painter Alvin was also very helpful, making suggestions which improved the work. It took more visits than expected to get the drywall and carpentry work finished, but painting the entire apartment was completed in one day. They're very talented at cutting around edges. Looks great!

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting and drywall repair experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall preparation along with the application of quality Cloverdale and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. The carpentry work done with the bedroom baseboards also looks great. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. On behalf of the Prorise Painting team, we would like to thank you for choosing Prorise Painting as your Vancouver interior painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Joseph Halfar

Elysha in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

I had Dina and Jason paint my townhouse, they were very polite, fast and thorough. I would defiantly recommend them if any one is looking for a great paint job!

Job Price

Hi Elysha, thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall repair and application of quality Sherman Williams, Benjamin Moore, and Cloverdale Paint will protect your home for years to come. I will be following up with you in the spring. Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your preferred Vancouver/Coquitlam painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Joseph

Redroof Management
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Joseph was very professional and helpful during our initial site visit. Jason and Joel were efficient and tidy with the painting of our rental condo. The job was completed quickly and they were able to accommodate a few extra items that needed attention within the same day.

Job Price

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to share your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall preparation along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your rental property for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your North Vancouver interior painting company. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Joseph

More about ProRise Painting and Restoration

Prorise Painting and Restoration has built their reputation on being one of Vancouver's most professional contractors. Continuing a family tradition of European Excellence in quality and service, Joseph Halfar and his team specialize in providing quality painting and restoration services. So wether you are a homeowner or business person, or need one room or the entire office re painted, you can be assured that ProRise will make sure its done right the first time. Delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish, honesty, strong communication, understanding, and high end workmanship are just some of the companys' core values. We also provide drywall, electrical and pressure washing services.Be sure to call or email us today to get more information. Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Strata Painting, Vancouver painting company, staining, Vancouver painters, Burnaby painting company, Burnaby painting company, drywall repair, Residential painting, Commercial Painting, North Vancouver painting company, West Vancouver painting company, Coquitlam painting company, Port Moody painting company, Vancouver West Painting company.