ProRise Painting and Drywall

Rosemarie Rogers in Port Coquitlam
1 review PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Interior Painting and Renovations

Joseph,
As you know the mess I was in when you first came to assess what I needed to do with my home and how you might assist me with that in the most efficient and cost effective way.

That room, which is an important source of income for me was outdated and simply ugly and smelled moldy and old, prior to your painting and renovations. This was particularly problematic as it reflected the type of renters/roommates I was attracting, as a result of that.

Now that I am looking at the before and after pictures (of which, I am very grateful to you for taking) of the same room, I can hardly believe that it is the same room. It is like night and day.

You saw that room’s potential and had the vision, you convinced me to “take a leap of faith” in you and your company because you had firsthand experience of turning around bad living situations into a positive situations. Your understanding of my situation as an Owner/roommate helped me trust that you knew what you were talking about and would be able to assist me in turning my living situation into a positive one, as well.

The room is beautiful and exceeds all of my expectations and has really made me feel very happy and proud to have that room in my home. Sometimes, I like to go downstairs just to admire it.

Painting and renovating that room is the beginning of attracting the right person into my home rather than just a body. I will be a lot more discerning and make better choices of who I allow to live with me. I know the money I invested in that room and my home, which was well worth it. The renovations that you made increased the value in my home, as well. I have more respect for my home now. It sounds a little odd, perhaps, that I should mention respect but this renovation project is a big part of my reclaiming my home back from all the negative experiences that I have endured so that I may go forward.

Thank you Joseph so very much and please extend my thank you and all of your team for everything that they did, for all their hard work, for all the little extras, paying attention to details which made your and my vision for that room come to fruition.

I would most definitely recommend you and Prorise Painting services to others who may need renovations, painting and the likes in the future. You have my expressed permission to utilize this letter as you like.

Rosemarie Rogers

Thank you for sending us your feedback Rosemarie, feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.

Ruth
Ruth
1 review Langly, BC

Exterior Painting

Assisted Review

My name is Ruth and I am a physician in Langley, BC. I have lived in a house painted black for 8 years. This past summer I saw and ad online for a painting quote from Prorise that was reasonable and I thought I would get the house touched up. However I was at the point that I was also willing to entertain a quote on an entire paint job if it was appropriate. I am extremely glad that Prorise came out that day as I now live in a lovely green house that is so awesome!!!! Joe the owner was extremely professional, courteous, and trustworthy. He came forth with a reasonable quote and then started and completed the work in a very reasonable amount of time. The team did a great job, but the fact that Joe himself came out on several occasions to ensure the result was entirely to our satisfaction was very much appreciated. Our expectations were more than met, especially when he called several months later to see if anything else had come up- and promptly came out again to touch these spots up!  The paint itself was excellent quality and the house was painted very very nicely with attention to detail. I would have say that it is rare in this day and age to come across such amazing customer service, but it still exists in Joe and his company Prorise Painters. I would recommend and encourage anybody considering getting some painting done to hire Prorise, and if I ever need any more painting done, Joe is in my phone contacts to call.

Sincerely
?
Ruth Abrahams
BSC MD FRSCS FACOG

Thanks for getting back to us Ruth, feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions.

Joseph Halfar
Prorisepainting.com

Frank in Burnaby
Frank in Burnaby

Painting

I hired Prorise Painting, after hearing about them from a friend of mine. They came and painted the whole exterior of my house and I can say with ease that it was one of the most painless experiences I have had with any company. Joe and his team were both helpful and professional, completeing the job in a timely and neat manner. I especially liked the way I would be given updates as the job progressed and walked through the process, so that I knew exactly what they were doing, when it would be done, and the best way for me to maintain the job once they had finished. Good Job Prorise.

Frank

Hello Frank, thanks for the feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. We will be touching base in four months for your six month follow up to see how things are going. Overall, feel free to contact us anytime if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
Prorise Painting Inc.

A in Burnaby
A in Burnaby

Interior/Exterior Painting

Joseph and his painters at Prorise were very professional throughout our entire project, and we are extremely satisfied with the experience. They took great care of our house and their attention to detail made the final product look amazing. I've recommended Prorise to my friends/neighbours and will continue to do so based on their outstanding workmanship.

We appreciate your feedback, if you have any further questions feel free to contact me anytime anytime.
Joseph

Emilio, North Burnaby
Emilio, North Burnaby

Interior Painting

Assisted Review

Good painters are had to come by these days, 9 out of 10 of them are usually fly by night painters who are just concerned with there pay cheque. Prorise painting is that one company out of ten who actually cares and stands by there work from start to finish. Joseph and his team painted our home in July, not only was there work flawless, but there professionalism was second to none. We have recommended Prorise painting to several of our friends and they to have only positive things to say. I would like to thank Joseph and his team for an experience we will never forget.

Emilio

Hello Emilio, thank you for your kind words. If you need any painting information or have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.

Joseph
Prorisepainting.com

Margaret Peters, Burnaby
Margaret Peters, Burnaby
1 review BURNABY, BC

Interior Painting

Assisted Review

We were originally interested because of a Groupon/Social Living Coupon. Then, upon meeting with your company, then, you explained you did prep work which was not included in the prices, I felt your prices were too high for what I wanted done.
I hesitated a requested another quote, same thing, the prep was I felt so high as I had never paid for this before.
I did settle reluctantly towards these two quotes, and went ahead with your services.
Since the fellow arrived from your company to complete the service, we have only been praising your company. From the employee to the workmanship was far superior over anything we have ever paid for in the past. And the prep work I was so reluctantly to pay for, far pays for itself ten fold!
So thank you so much for the wonderful job well done! And if it wasn't for the prep work you completed; our painting job would never have had the final results.
We are so pleased, and in the future would only use your company!
Regards, Margaret Peters

Thank you for your feedback Margaret, we appreciate your opinion. If you need any future painting advice feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks Again,
Prorise Painting

Jeevan Giri in Burnaby
Jeevan Giri in Burnaby
3 reviews BURNABY, BC

Painting

ProRise Painting painted the inside of our house. We were pleased with there attention to detail and good workmanship that we had them paint our parents house as well. We requested extra attention be placed on the finishing trim work and small details around the house. Joseph’s attention to detail and finishing touches were impressive. . I've reffered Pro Rise painting to a number of friends.

Thank you for sharing your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall preparation along with the application of quality Benjamin Moore and Cloverdale paints will protect your investment property for years to come. Don't hesitate to contact the Prorise Painting anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your North Burnaby/Metro Vancouver painting company. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Rick from In Awe Roofing
Rick from In Awe Roofing
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I had my home painted by Pro Rise Painting

“We are pleased with the high quality job that Joseph and his team did in our home. The whole process from start to finish was handled carefully and in a professional manner. They delivered on time and on budget with no surprises. Prorise painters demonstrated their true character by their workmanship and honesty displayed throughout the process. I am blessed to have meet one of the few honest trades people in the market today.

Rick

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience with Protise Painting. The pressure washing, extensive surface preparation of all areas along with the application of quality Benjamin Moore and Sherwin William paints will protect your home for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Burnaby, Metro Vancouver painting company.

More about ProRise Painting and Drywall

ProRise Painting and Restoration has built its reputation on being one of Vancouver's most professional contractors. Continuing a family tradition of European Excellence in quality and service, Joseph Halfar and his team specialize in providing quality painting and restoration services. So whether you are a homeowner or business person or need one room or the entire office repainted, you can be assured that ProRise will make sure it's done right the first time. Delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish, honesty, strong communication, understanding, and high-end workmanship are just some of the company's core values. We also provide drywall and pressure washing services. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information. Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Strata Painting, Vancouver painting company, staining, Vancouver painters, Burnaby painting company, Burnaby painting company, drywall repair, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, North Vancouver painting company, West Vancouver painting company, Coquitlam painting company, Port Moody painting company, Vancouver West Painting company.