Joe Wasp

Sean M from Vancouver
Sean M from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Wasp removal

We discovered that there was a wasp nest inside our hot tub panel. We called Joe wasp because we like that if possible he will try and re locate the wasp nest instead of killing them with a bunch of chemicals. He did a great job of removing the wasp nest and managed to relocate the nest.

kristen in New westminster
kristen in New westminster
3 reviews NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

Wasp Nest Removal

Fast and Efficient Service, they were able to treat my problem the same day I called in. Very Reasonable Pricing. Staff were professional, well equipped for the job and extremely knowledgable. Guaranteed Results, they provided me with a timeline on the removal process and what to expect. They were also able to advise me on other related concerns. I will call them again if I have any other Wasp or Bee issues.

Osric in Vancouver
Osric in Vancouver
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Wasp extermination

I discovered a wasp nest at the top of my front balcony. However, the nest was located hidden inside the walls and overhang and was difficult to access. Usually he tries to relocate the nest safely, but as there was no physical nest to move he had to resort to exterminating the wasps. Joe was very professional and started work straight away. Due to the difficulty of locating the actual nest, Joe needed a second visit to completely eliminate the nest, but at no extra cost. He even needed to make a separate trip to get extra supplies (he charges per job, not by the hour); and this was already rather late in the evening. I greatly appreciated his expertise and willingness to go the extra mile to help eliminate my wasp problem.