HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Richmond  >  Sean Moss Home and Mold Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Sean Moss Home and Mold Inspections

Aida in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Sean Moss Home & Mold Inspections has been our ‘Go-to’ for home inspections services and moreso for mold inspection. Honest and highly reliable Sean is always available and ready to answer questions and to provide First class service and professional opinion for any issue or concern. I have sought for home inspectors for some time now and Sean is by far my number one recommendation to inspect and provide information for your home.

I am truly impressed by the level of commitment.

Thanks

Nichole  in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

I wish I could give Sean more than 5 stars. While he was ill he suggested that I send him pics and he helped me without any charge. This tells me that this business is more than making money. He genuinely cares! Its hard to find these days. I can sleep better tonight because he has given me advice that will help me. He has made my day! Thanks again Sean. You are the best! Get better soon!

Hi Nichole, it was my pleasure. I am always happy to assist whether I am able to work on an assignment of not. Feel free to contact me in the future if you have any questions regardless if it is about mold, home inspection or maintenance. Take care Seen :)

Ajith P
3 reviews Surrey, BC

I was buying in Surrey and luckily was able to get Sean at a short notice for the day we were looking for. Very reasonably priced and was very professional; came on time took his time to inspect very minutes details and every nook and corner from roof to attic to crawl space and exteriors. From the crawl space, he emerged with a good amount of spiders web! During inspection itself he was providing a detailed account of his finding and ensured I understood the details. He pointed out the deficiencies and strongly recommended to have those done at the earliest. Got the detailed report within hours and I raised those matters with the seller and got 5k reduction in price straightaway! Thanks Sean you made sure we are moving into a nice home and knowing fully well that what to take care of immediately. Definitely recommend to anyone across GVA. Anyone buying a home should invest a fraction of the cost to have inspection done with quality inspectors like Sean Moss.

Hi Ajith, thank you for taking the time to share your comments here on HomeStars. Whenever I conduct an inspection, I look at the home as though I am the buyer. This way, I am sure to see as much as I can to provide my clients with as much info as possible. It is especially rewarding when my clients post their experience of my work, much appreciated! Sean

1 review Burnaby, BC

Sean is very detailed oriented and takes his time to go over everything in the home with a fine tooth comb. On top of that, he makes sure he explains things of concerns (as well as gave us an extensive report) in an easy to understand manner for his clients and he is super friendly.

Safety is a huge priority of Sean's and he offered different tips and ideas on how to improve the home he was inspecting as well as what we should have in our own home. He offered many times that we can contact him for questions even after the inspection was complete.

Sean is passionate about his trade, that combined with his knowledge and experience makes him exceptional. We look forward to have Sean inspect all of our future homes and would gladly refer him to anyone else who needs a trustworthy home inspector.

Thank you for your kind words and for explaining how I have been able to help you, I appreciate it. It's true, safety is a big deal for me, especially when I come across something that needs immediate attention. It is also important to explain not only what the problem is, but why it is a concern so you understand the potential impact of a given issue. Last, I see a lot of good details as well, so I try and point them out too! As always, feel free to contact me if and when you need me. Take care Sean

Kelly in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I hired Sean to inspect a single detached home.
He was extremely friendly and took time to explained things to me as he went through the house. Never did he appear like he would rush to get the job done.
After receiving the detailed report, Sean also followup and ensured that he was available if I had any questions.
He was professional, helpful, and ethical. I will hire him again in the future.

Hi Kelly. Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I love my job and enjoy explaining different areas of the home and what needs to be fixed, maintained, avoided, etc. I appreciate your comments and would be happy to help you and your family in the future. Take care, Sean

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Sean was knowledgeable, professional and honest. He is passionate about his profession and genuinely cares about his clientele. Sean was meticulous and provided an accurate and comprehensive report that was given to us within a day. He gave us peace of mind. We highly recommend Sean!

Thank you so much for posting your comments here on HomeStars, I really appreciate it. As always, I am happy to help out where I can, so just let me know if you need my assistance. Take care, Sean

1 review Vancouver, BC

I am so so pleased with Sean's inspection for our home. It felt like he was our advocate and on our side. We have 3 small children, and it really felt like I understood the issues of the house before moving in. I also emailed him regarding some asbestos in my home afterwards and he was very responsive. He was thorough and took time to go through the entire house. I loved his report, It was coded by section and further by colour depending on whether it needed to be immediately remedied or recommended. I would definitely recommend him :) Thank you so much Sean!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts here on Homestars, I appreciate it. I too have small children, which is why I inspect all homes as though they were my own. This helps me understand the impact of any inspection from the point of view of you and all my other clients. Older homes can be challenging, especially because they are complicated, can contain dangerous materials or outdated systems. Understanding and communicating what is going on in these homes is rewarding. If you need to reach out to me in the future, I would be happy to assist you. Take case and all the best, Sean

Daniel in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sean recently performed an inspection on a townhouse we purchased. Sean was extremely professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He took the time to walk through every detail in his comprehensive report in person and answer our numerous questions. We definitely felt more comfortable completing our transaction after his detailed review. Will definitely recommend his services to others.

Hello Daniel, understanding the details, along with the impact of existing conditions of the home is obviously important. I am always pleased to explain and answer all your questions, or at least try to find out the answers to the ones I do not know. Thank you for posting your thoughts here on HomeStars, I really appreciate it. Of course, I'd be happy to help out you in the future along with your friends and family too. Kind regards, Sean

Randy Buckoll in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

We contacted Sean to do both a home and a mold inspection. I spent a very enjoyable and enlightening day with Sean as he did his inspection work and was amazed at all the things he pointed out that never would have occurred to me. All of which were contained in his extensive and very thorough follow up report which I received a day or so after the inspection. The quality of his work and his obvious care and concern for his clients satisfaction with it was what struck me the most and that was so refreshing to see. Thank You Sean, You provided us a prioritized roadmap of what needs to get done and how best to do it... It was a pleasure !!

Hello Randy, thank you for taking the time to share your comments here in HomeStars, I appreciate it very much. I was a real pleasure working with you during the inspection, as well. If you need to call me and ask any more questions, I will be happy to assist you. Kind Regards, Sean

1 review Vancouver, BC

Sean did an EXCELLENT job inspecting a condo for us.
He is professional, thorough, honest and detailed oriented. He efficiently created a great report detailing everything that he inspected. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your family. I love the work I do and your feedback is truly rewarding. All the best, Sean

More about Sean Moss Home and Mold Inspections

My responsibility as a professional home inspector is to provide you with a superior home inspection, at a fair price and to your full satisfaction. This is my promise to you”. ~ Sean Moss Consumer Protection BC license number 53755 Vancouver Condo inspections, maintenance home inspections, townhouse inspections, pre-listing inspections ...