Mold Insight Inc.

Formerly Sean Moss Home and Mold Inspections
Mold Detection & Removal
14 9088 Jones Road Richmond BC V6Y 4G9

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Mold Insight Inc.

Eugene in Vancouver
Eugene in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Condo Inspections

Assisted Review

I used Sean's services more than once and I am very happy with his detailed inspection reports. When I was in the process of buying a new property, everything seemed fine to me, but in order to be on the safe side I asked Sean to perform a thorough inspection. Sean conducted a very professional inspection and issued a very detailed report, showing many photographs & all the things we overlooked. When the builder got this report from me, he repaired all the findings immediately. If I wouldn't have received such a detailed and indisputable report, I would expect to spend a lot of money in the future. Taking in to account my experience with Sean, I would highly recommend his services.

Hi Eugene, I am happy to see that you were able to get all of the issues fixed and accordingly. Thank you for sharing your experience. Call if you ever need me in the future. All the best, Sean

Olivia in Port coquitlam
Olivia in Port coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

We had Sean as our inspector. He is very knowlegeable and willing to spent extra time. He is not just looking for problems and will gives you ideas on how to fix problem. His fees are very reasonable, you will get more then what you pay for. Me and my husband feel glad to hired him as our inspector, to inspect our first home. I will recommend him to anyone who is looking for an inspector that is responsible, detail and knowlegeable. Thank You Sean!

You are very welcome, it was my pleasure... and thank you too for your kind words, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. I am happy to see that my service has exceeded your expectations. If you need maintenance tips or have questions I am happy to help. I wish you and your family the best. Sincerely, Sean

David Mercer in Port moody
David Mercer in Port moody
5 reviews Port Moody, BC

New Home Purchase Inspection

Sean Moss is a knowlegeable, organized and efficient professional home inspector. He inspected all home operating systems, and structures objectively and gave me an informative running comentary on his findings. His excellent written report was easily understood and contained many pictures. Sean identified several areas that required improvements and upgrading and many of these, because of Sean's outstanding report, were paid for by the Strata Corporation. The trades hired by the Strata Corpoation to remedy the problems Sean identified verified his reporting 100%. I sought Sean's opinions in regard to our prospective new home after he had issued the report and he freely and promptly gave his advice. I recommend Sean Moss without reservation.

Hi David, I am happy that you were able to get it all fixed as it should be. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my work, I appreciate it greatly. As always, let me know if you need anything.
Thanks, Sean

Jenn in Vancouver
Jenn in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Condo Inspection

I found Sean through his great reviews on Home Stars and was totally delighted with his inspection. He did a very thorough job in the unit itself and in other areas of the building, such as the electrical room and roof, and even prepared a summary of the strata minutes and building reports he had read through in advance. His final report was easy to understand and full of information not just about the unit's current condition, but also how to maintain various aspects of the unit over the coming years, and I know we'll be referring to it often. He is also amazing at follow-up, staying in touch and giving us recommendations on trusted trades for various aspects of the unit's upkeep. And on top of it all, he's a super nice guy. I've already recommended his services to a friend who's condo-shopping, and will be sure to hire him again next time I've got a property to look at it.

Hi Jenn, thank you for your thoughtful words. I love my job and doing what I can to help out. I am really happy for you that you found the right place, and can make it your own. Take care and let me know if you ever need me to help you out. All the best, Sean

Jason in Vancouver
Jason in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Assisted Review

I recently hired Sean Moss to inspect an older home in the Vancouver area. He spent considerable time reviewing the property, taking pictures and documenting them in a simple report that was easy to follow. I was impressed with his professionalism, diligence and attention to detail. Over the years, Sean was by far the best home inspector I have ever hired and would not hesitate to use him again, or recommend his services to anyone else looking to purchase a home.

Camille in Vancouver
Camille in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

condo inspection

My husband and I were very impressed with Sean. He was prompt in returning phone calls, answering questions, was very professional during the inspection and provided the report quickly. He was able to help us identify what needed fixing in our condo. I would highly recommend others to Sean Moss.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I appreciate it. I wish you two all the very best in your new place together. Just let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you with. Take care,
Sean

Inessa in Burnaby
Inessa in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Assisted Review

Thank you very much for your professional work and great service. My husband and son were really impressed by the quality of your work. The report you emailed was very helpful for us as we make the repairs. Each professional: electrician, roofing were made good comments on report as well. I will be sure to pass your name along to others looking for a great home inspector

Hi Inessa, you are most welcome, I am always happy to help out. Say hello to your son and husband... They were very kind to bring me a coffee, which was a truly thoughtful gesture. Regards, Sean

Angela
Angela
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Assisted Review

Thank you very much for your thorough and quick inspection report. Subjects were removed with no problems. Your report is very clear and detailed. It will be helpful once we move in and begin to do maintenance on the house. I will recommend you to others looking for a home inspector.
Angela and Y.C.

Hi Angela,
I am happy to hear that everything went well and that I was able to help out. Good luck and let me know if you need assistance in the future. All the best!

Sean

Phylis in Richmond
Phylis in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

home inspection

I would highly recommend Sean to anyone who needs a home inspected. He's thorough and provides a detailed report with lots of photos. His fees are reasonable and you get excellent value for his services. He definitely exceeded our expectations for our home inspection.

Hi Phylis, I am happy that I was able to help you out, especially with the skylight and bathroom areas. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. If you have any questions in the future, I'll do my best to help you directly or point you in the right direction. All the best, Sean

Elizabeth in Vancouver
Elizabeth in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Home Inspection

For our 2 year warranty inspection we contacted Sean Moss who provided a comprehensive report in a timely manner. The photos and extensive notes that included suggestions for maintenance and repair were extremely helpful. Sean is great to work with, both friendly and professional plus he provided valuable follow-up support. I would definitely hire Sean again and highly recommend him to others.

Thank you for the review Elizabeth, I appreciate it and am always happy to help out where I can. I wish you all the best with your maintenance projects. Sean

More about Mold Insight Inc.

As a former home inspection company, we have gained considerable insight on how homes and buildings are constructed and the vulnerabilities they possess when it comes to moisture ingress and mold.

Although we have been busy helping our clients with mold and home inspections since 2011, we have focused our business to provide the following:

- Mold Inspections ~ Checking the property for mold/related issues and pin-pointing the mold source(s)
- Mold Testing ~ Testing the air quality for mold/taking physical swab and or bulk samples to a Microbial lab for analysis and a report
- Consulting ~ Asking key questions and advising people on how to understand mold and the best ways remove to and or prevent mold.