Mold Insight Inc.

Formerly Sean Moss Home and Mold Inspections
Mold Detection & Removal

Reviews for Mold Insight Inc.

Angela
Angela
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Assisted Review

Thank you very much for your thorough and quick inspection report. Subjects were removed with no problems. Your report is very clear and detailed. It will be helpful once we move in and begin to do maintenance on the house. I will recommend you to others looking for a home inspector.
Angela and Y.C.

Hi Angela,
I am happy to hear that everything went well and that I was able to help out. Good luck and let me know if you need assistance in the future. All the best!

Sean

Phylis in Richmond
Phylis in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

home inspection

I would highly recommend Sean to anyone who needs a home inspected. He's thorough and provides a detailed report with lots of photos. His fees are reasonable and you get excellent value for his services. He definitely exceeded our expectations for our home inspection.

Hi Phylis, I am happy that I was able to help you out, especially with the skylight and bathroom areas. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. If you have any questions in the future, I'll do my best to help you directly or point you in the right direction. All the best, Sean

Elizabeth in Vancouver
Elizabeth in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Home Inspection

For our 2 year warranty inspection we contacted Sean Moss who provided a comprehensive report in a timely manner. The photos and extensive notes that included suggestions for maintenance and repair were extremely helpful. Sean is great to work with, both friendly and professional plus he provided valuable follow-up support. I would definitely hire Sean again and highly recommend him to others.

Thank you for the review Elizabeth, I appreciate it and am always happy to help out where I can. I wish you all the best with your maintenance projects. Sean

Grace in Richmond
Grace in Richmond
2 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Home Inspection

Sean Moss was very thorough and knowledgeable. We were very impressed with his quick response and his professionalism. After a day he sent us an e-mail and attached a copy of the sample report and then after a couple of days we received the originals delivered in our mailbox. It was a comprehensive report of about 50 pages and contained color photographs highlighting defects or problems. We highly recommend Sean!

Hi Grace, I was happy to hear that you and your family were happy with the report and service. It was a pleasure and I appreciate the kind words. I wish all the best for the year ahead. Thanks again, Sean

Julie in Vancouver
Julie in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Based on online recommendations, I hired Sean to inspect a 20-yr-old property. Sean is very thorough, detail-oriented, patient, and knowledgeable. He went beyond what CAHPI standards require and inspected all the common areas that he could access. The report is very detailed and well-written. After I read it, I know exactly what need to be fixed or improved. Sean also gave me some very useful tips about how to maintain the property well. I was very happy with Sean's services. I highly recommend Sean as a home inspector without reservations.

Hi Julie, thank you for hiring me and for your feedback, I appreciate it. I am happy that you were pleased with the service and the tips... to hear that your were comfortable with the process as well. It was nice to be a part of it. Take care, Sean

May in Vancouver
May in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

home inspection

Sean's been most helpful and professional. He's been extremely patient and giving me fantastic advice on the property. The detailed report gives me clear idea to buy or not to buy the property and what exactly need to be improved and fixed. Fantastic service also! Highly recommended!

Hello May, thank you for taking the time to comment on my service and report, it means a lot to me. It was nice to go through the inspection with you as well. I am always happy to help you out. Thanks again, Sean

Brent in Richmond
Brent in Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Assisted Review

We had Sean perform a pre-inspection when we listed our Townhome for sale so we could address any issues found and avoid surprises during buyer’s inspections. Sean came and spent a great deal of time going through our place from top to bottom, identifying several minor repairs required and one structural issue, which the strata repaired. We were very happy to have everything taken care of before listing, and the home was sold in one day. Our realtor was also very impressed with Sean and has referred several clients to him as well. Great job, Sean!

Hi Brent, I just want to let you know that I appreciate your positive recommendation. Selling a home can be difficult, even more so when there are potential problems that can hinder a sale. I'm glad that you were able to get everything worked out. All the best to you and your family, Sean.

Rochelle in Richmond
Rochelle in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

"I was extremely impressed with the care taken by Sean Moss when he inspected our home. He is very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. Sean’s report was informative and full of excellent photos for reference. He answered any questions I had and explained in great detail his findings. I liked his friendly attitude as well. I highly recommend Sean Moss as a Home Inspector to hire for your next home purchase.”

Hello Rochelle, thank you for hiring me to inspect your home and for taking the time to write a testimonial. I love my job, an when I see that I have made the process easier overall, that is the rewarding part. Always happy to help. Warm Regards, Sean

Anja in Richmond
Anja in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

Assisted Review

“I was thoroughly pleased with the home inspection we received recently from Sean Moss Home Inspection Services. While at our home, Sean was thorough, professional and proved to be very knowledgeable. His summary report was excellent and contained lots of detail and photos. It was also sent to us electronically in a very timely manner, which was convenient. I will definitely be recommending his services to anyone who needs a great home inspector!”

Hi Anja, it is always nice to see a positive review for the work I do. I really appreciate it. Its especially important to me that the inspection process makes sense and later, the report is easily understood. Again, thank you for your kind words. Just let me know if you need any ideas, tips etc... Regards, Sean

More about Mold Insight Inc.

As a former home inspection company, we have gained considerable insight on how homes and buildings are constructed and the vulnerabilities they possess when it comes to moisture ingress and mold.

Although we have been busy helping our clients with mold and home inspections since 2011, we have focused our business to provide the following:

- Mold Inspections ~ Checking the property for mold/related issues and pin-pointing the mold source(s)
- Mold Testing ~ Testing the air quality for mold/taking physical swab and or bulk samples to a Microbial lab for analysis and a report
- Consulting ~ Asking key questions and advising people on how to understand mold and the best ways remove to and or prevent mold.