A-1 Truss Ltd.

Framing
SURREY BC V3R1X7
HomeStars  >  Framing in Surrey  >  A-1 Truss Ltd.

Reviews for A-1 Truss Ltd.

FB construction  in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Paid extra $400 for crane service but they delivered trusses in my driveway - there was no problem reaching to the walls and where it was supposed to be delivered. Simply they ignored the instructions. Terrible response upon complained. I had to hire another crane and paid them another $300 for lifting up the trusses. My framer said these people at A1 truss are the dumbest people he has ever dealt with. Refund my $400 otherwise I will continue spreading the word..I'm a contractor.

Joan Chan in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

This is our second time using A-1 and they have been very easy to deal with. Their prices are ultra competitive in the marketplace and the quality of the product is as good as any. Would definitely use again.