Vicamp Electrical Services

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oakville  >  Vicamp Electrical Services

Reviews for Vicamp Electrical Services

Arvind in Brampton
Arvind in Brampton

Full detached house new potlights

Very professional and their team knows the job too well. Completed project before time. Very clean and no extra holes in walls. Minimum disruption to us and followed what was agreed to the core.

Maria
Maria

Pot lights

Vitaliy and his team are very professional. Vitaliy is very responsible. He called me even when was running 10 minutes late. He know his job and gives really good advices. Real pleasure to deal with (unlike most contractors). Excellent company to use for any electrical jobs. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

pot lights and add new circuit

This is the second time I have Vicamp to do the electrical work and pot lights installation for our house. The team is excellent. Keep place clean after finish the job. Very prompt on time management.

Andrea
Andrea

Potlight installation

Yury came and installed 22 potlights perfectly. When I came home the lights were working and there was no mess.

Thank you, we are always glad to help

Ryan2980 in
Ryan2980 in

Exterior pot lights

Very impressed with Vitaliy and Yuri's work. Reliable, accommodating, responsive with high quality work and terrific end product - the potlights look amazing.

Also, Vitaliy and Yuri promptly cleaned/vacuumed after the installation, though they didn't create much of a mess to begin with. They left the house cleaner than they found it!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Pot lights in kitchen, pendants, shower light

Vitaliy was recommended by a friend so I was confident he and his team would do a great job. Vitaliy and 3 of his colleagues came on time and was able to finish the job in a timely manner. The finished products were excellent and no damages were made to the ceiling (as promised). Excellent value for the work and products provided. I can confidently recommend Vitaliy and his crew to family & friends. Great job!

K.M.
K.M.

Potlight and various electrical work

Let me start off by saying...I'm sooo glad I found these guys!!! :-)

Top notch, professional work by Vitaliy and the crew. We had a total of 20 potlights installed (basement and kitchen) as well as under kitchen cabinet lighting (incl. lights in the kitchen drawers themselves).

Had various receptacles and switches replaced, installed new light fixtures in the porch area, lights in front of the garage, in the garage and motion lights on the side of my house. Now my house is very well lit! LOVE IT!

These guys are going to be my electrical team going forward! Very reasonably priced, patient and trust worthy bunch.

Thanks for all the hard work guys! :-)

Laurie
Laurie

General house electrical jobs

We had to fix some electrical issues (based on home inspection) and added a few other jobs i.e. installing multi outlets for computers and workshop, installing outdoor light and replacing chandelier.
Vitaliy responded to my call immediately, and booked a date. Work was carried out very well and they cleaned up well. I will certainly call in Vitaliy for additional electrical work if we need it.

Steve in Richmond Hill
Steve in Richmond Hill

Pot lights

Great work by Vitaliy and Alex. They were professional, friendly, efficient and very flexible to make a project work with difficult condo walls. They kept all my stuff shielded with plastic and cleaned up perfectly when done. Top notch service from a great team.

Frank V Pickering
Frank V Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

PotLight Instalation

Spoke with Vitaliy and set up a day to have pot lights installed. Vitaliy and two of coworkers arrived on time and we're ready to work. Vitaliy was helpful and honest and did not try to sell me more potlights than I needed. They were clean; put down blankets covering the floor and furniture where they were working and cleaned up after themselves. Amazing.

More about Vicamp Electrical Services

Vicamp Electrical Services was started by Yuriy and Vitaliy in 2002 and has been providing quality service ever since. With our no damage guarantee we have managed to keep our clients happy all these years. We do all electrical work from installing lights to wiring new homes and upgrading panels ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Oakville?