Vicamp Electrical Services

Reviews for Vicamp Electrical Services

b.botros
b.botros

Kitchen re-modeling and Electrical Upgrade

Vitaliy and team are a very reliable, knowledgeable and trust worthy source. Have used them multiple times and they always leave us very satisfied. Highly recommended Vicamp.
Work is exceptional and professional. They came on time and left the house spotless. Thank you for great service

jonathan in Toronto
jonathan in Toronto

All things lighting and custom electrical

I’ve know Vitali and his team for over 10+ Years. He’s not only punctual, sharp, polite and extremely knowledge of his trade and all things electrical, but his work, including his team is extremely clean. They are super tidy, pot lights are state of the art and when they are done, the place not only looks beautiful but left super clean. They are so efficient and worth every penny. Lighting is really important to me and I’ve moved 5 times in the last 10 years and no matter the job, anything electrical, I call Vitali / Vicamp. Surprising that I didn’t do this review earlier, and waited 10 years. Hire this team, they are worth every dollar.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Multiple projects

Easily the best in town. I have used his services multiple times. His prices are unbeatable and the quality of work is unmatched. He has installed for me Potlights, electrical panels, home theatre etc. Always accessable and great at everything.

Arvind in Brampton
Arvind in Brampton

Full detached house new potlights

Very professional and their team knows the job too well. Completed project before time. Very clean and no extra holes in walls. Minimum disruption to us and followed what was agreed to the core.

Maria
Maria

Pot lights

Vitaliy and his team are very professional. Vitaliy is very responsible. He called me even when was running 10 minutes late. He know his job and gives really good advices. Real pleasure to deal with (unlike most contractors). Excellent company to use for any electrical jobs. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

pot lights and add new circuit

This is the second time I have Vicamp to do the electrical work and pot lights installation for our house. The team is excellent. Keep place clean after finish the job. Very prompt on time management.

Anna
Anna

Potlight installation

Yury came and installed 22 potlights perfectly. When I came home the lights were working and there was no mess.

Thank you, we are always glad to help

Ryan2980 in
Ryan2980 in

Exterior pot lights

Very impressed with Vitaliy and Yuri's work. Reliable, accommodating, responsive with high quality work and terrific end product - the potlights look amazing.

Also, Vitaliy and Yuri promptly cleaned/vacuumed after the installation, though they didn't create much of a mess to begin with. They left the house cleaner than they found it!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pot lights in kitchen, pendants, shower light

Vitaliy was recommended by a friend so I was confident he and his team would do a great job. Vitaliy and 3 of his colleagues came on time and was able to finish the job in a timely manner. The finished products were excellent and no damages were made to the ceiling (as promised). Excellent value for the work and products provided. I can confidently recommend Vitaliy and his crew to family & friends. Great job!

K.M.
K.M.

Potlight and various electrical work

Let me start off by saying...I'm sooo glad I found these guys!!! :-)

Top notch, professional work by Vitaliy and the crew. We had a total of 20 potlights installed (basement and kitchen) as well as under kitchen cabinet lighting (incl. lights in the kitchen drawers themselves).

Had various receptacles and switches replaced, installed new light fixtures in the porch area, lights in front of the garage, in the garage and motion lights on the side of my house. Now my house is very well lit! LOVE IT!

These guys are going to be my electrical team going forward! Very reasonably priced, patient and trust worthy bunch.

Thanks for all the hard work guys! :-)

More about Vicamp Electrical Services

Vicamp Electrical Services was started by Yuriy and Vitaliy in 2002 and has been providing quality service ever since. With our no damage guarantee we have managed to keep our clients happy all these years. We do all electrical work from installing lights to wiring new homes and upgrading panels ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Oakville?