Done-Rite Floors Ltd.

Carpet & Rug Retailers
Edmonton AB T5B 0X5
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Edmonton  >  Done-Rite Floors Ltd.

Review for Done-Rite Floors Ltd.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Nobody could help me at this store!

I spoke with Tom from this store on the phone about a luxury vinyl purchase and he seemed knowledgeable and the price was pretty good, so I stopped by the store a week later on my day off. Tom was away that day and the remaining staff could not even answer basic questions that I had about the product I was interested in. It took the employee a while to find this product in their showroom. This store was very hard to find and I made a special trip. I left feeling disappointed and felt like I wasted my time. Don't bother with this store unless you use a map and make sure that Tom is actually working that day.