Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Chris from Edmonton
Chris from Edmonton
18 reviews Edmonton, AB

Duct Cleaning

Michael did an excellent job cleaning out the ducts of my rental property. He was even able to remove debris inside the ducts that other companies had missed on prior cleanings. He also cleaned out the dryer vent, serviced the AC and installed a humidifer filter for me. Will use Clean Air Solutions Ltd. for my next cleaning!

Rosie & Shane
Rosie & Shane

Duct/Furnace cleaning

We have been a customer of Clean Air Solutions since 1998 and have had the pleasure of knowing Michael since then too. His attention to detail and his knowledge in his field is excellent. Michael is an honest person who will not misguide you just to make a dollar. It is always a pleasure and a "no brainer" to call Michael when it is time for a service. We highly recommend Clean Air Solutions to anyone looking for excellent customer service and excellent quality.

John R from Whitecourt
John R from Whitecourt
1 review Whitecourt, AB

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

I called Karen and Michael based on recommendations on Whitecourt Buy and Sell, as I was looking for someone to clean our rented home in short order (we are the tenants). Michael was already planned to be in our area and fit me in 2 days after the initial phone call (Thank you!). I was given a time of 3:30pm, and at 3:30pm I was called and that he was in my driveway (I work 2 mins away). I met him there, and immediately went to work. We had 16 vents to be cleaned. Michael immediately informed me the furnace and ducts had never been professionally cleaned (10 year old home) and removed and cleaned everything from the furnace (control boards, fans). He worked form top to bottom, and then again from bottom to top (via ducts). He packed up his gear, and wrote the receipt and was gone by 5:45pm. Our landlord has other property and will be giving Michael and Karen a call. The furnace is quiet and the house is warm again. Thank you so much!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and Duct cleaning

I am very happy with Michael's work and attention to detail. He takes pride in his work and is good at what he does. He took his time and not only cleaned the furnace and ducts but also everything else that had not been previously cleaned by previous furnace cleaning companies. Not only was it a fair price but he even gave us a discount. He was pleasant, respectful, and very nice. His wife Karen was also very nice and friendly over the phone. Would recommend to friends and family anytime.

Myron McCumsey from Edmonton
Myron McCumsey from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Duct cleaning

I had Michael come to clean my duct work prior to a new furnace install based on other reviews here on HomeStars. I was not disappointed, very well done and he was nice to deal with and showed up exactly at the time time promised. So nice to have good service at a good price and I am very fussy. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

John from Edmonton
John from Edmonton

Furnace Duct Cleaning

We just had our furnace ducts cleaned and I'm prompted to write this review. We have used Michael for several years now and he does an excellent job at a reasonable price. Michael is the owner/operator and you can tell he takes pride in doing a good job.

Highly recommended.

Amber from west Edmonton
Amber from west Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Furnace Cleaning

I took a chance and booked this company based solely on the 1 homestar review which I read...and very glad I did. Michael did an excellent job and was very thorough in cleaning our very dirty furnace/ducts which had not been cleaned since 2005 - so just over 7 years. It's obvious that he takes personal pride in a job well-done. He spent almost 2 1/2 hours to clean the 13 ducts, open up the furnace and clean it thoroughly, clean the combustion chamber for the water tank, and he even agreed to do the vent for our gas dryer, which meant crawling under our deck from the outside.
What really impressed me is how much better our furnace is working now. It's quieter, seems to be running with less effort, the loud bang which used to happen when it would kick in before is now gone, and the door across from the intake vent no longer slams shut whenever the furnace kicks in (I think that means the furnace is getting more air now).
I never expected cleaning to make any difference in how the furnace was performing, but in our case it has. He mentioned that when he opened up the furnace he found that the insulation on the sides was crumpled and fallen in, so he straightened it back up along the sides as well as he could. (Who knew there was insulation inside a furnace?!) Plus the air does feel nicer. You can spend a fair bit of money and not get good service, so it's such a pleasant surprise to stumble on a company that provides exceptional service at a fair price. Thanks!

Lynne in Edmonton
Lynne in Edmonton

Furnace cleaning

we have been using this company for many years. They are very good. They do a good job with the cleaning. We never have any issues. The staff are friendly and professional. And the price is very reasonable. We have refer them to others already.

More about Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Family owned and operated Clean Air Solutions Ltd. has been providing homes and businesses in Edmonton, AB and throughout Northern Alberta with affordable, professional furnace cleaning and other services since 1992.

Our Cleaning Services Relieve Your Suffering from Allergies or Asthma
Is there visible dust or dirt, or worse yet, a musty odour coming from your vents or HVAC equipment? If so, your air ducts and dryer vents are overdue for cleaning. Clean Air Solutions Ltd. is known for superior furnace cleaning in Edmonton, AB.

We Serve a Diverse Mix of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Customers
All customers receive the same great service! Best of all, we work 6 days a week for your convenience!

Your satisfaction with our results is guaranteed, and our rates for furnace cleaning in Edmonton, AB are competitive. Contact us today for your free quote!

Celebrating 25 years in 2017!