Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Joe from Edmonton
Joe from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

I highly recommend Clean Air Solutions. Michael did my house thoroughly. The best furnace and duct cleaning I have ever had. He spent 3 hours and cleaned everything perfectly. We feel the air in the house really fresh after his work. It is really different from the work of other companies I had before!

Neil in Edmonton
Neil in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Cleaning

Michael was very professional and punctual. He was able to fit us into his busy schedule and had a very reasonable estimate. He also tried to help fix a broken humidifier and when the faulty part was located, he let me know where to get it fixed.

Anne from Edmonton
Anne from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great service all around

Michael was prompt, very polite and efficient and provide very good service all around. He cleaned my ducts nicely and answered all my questions. My only suggestion would be that he not affix things like reminder stickers to ducts or furnaces without asking. I would have preferred to put that in my note book and not have it attached to my ducts.

Would recommend this company! Book early as they are popular.

Hi Anne, thanks for the review and your suggestion. The only reason why I affix my sticker to your furnace, is so you know exactly when I was their last and what I completed for you. Also, if you move, the new owners can see what services was completed with your heating system!! Until next time, happy breathing clean air!!

Ellen from Edmonton
Ellen from Edmonton

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

I will definitely recommend Michael at Clean Air Solutions to everyone I know when it comes to this important service. Fresh air and increased reliability of the systems certainly gives peace of mind. The work done was professional and meticulous. Michael even took the time to suggest keeping an eye on the hot water tank as some rust was found. Karen’s reminder call the day before was much appreciated. Good teamwork and great service! Thank you Michael and Karen.

adele from Edmonton
adele from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

vent cleaning

I had my furnace, water heater and vents cleaned - wonderful job, very professional - also, the receptionist is most friendly and took the time to phone me a day ahead of the upcoming cleaning - this house was never cleaned as well as CLEAN AIR SOLUTIONS - thanks

Bob D.
Bob D.
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and Duct cleaning

The last time we got our furnace cleaned the guys were in the house for a little over an hour. It was a total waste of time and money.
Clean Air Solutions are thorough. They cleaned 26 vents, the furnace and hot water tank. They were in the house for 3 hours. The amount of debris that got sucked up the hose was amazing. This is the only company that I will let in my house to clean my furnace and vents in the future. An honest and hard working Furnace cleaning company, imagine that!!! I have told all my friends.

Nadine from Bruderheim
Nadine from Bruderheim
1 review Bruderheim, AB

Furnace, AND duct cleaning

On the recommendation of our KT Mechanical (our furnace repair service) we hired Micheal with Clean air Solutions and got NOT ONLY very very good customer service but a 10/10 furnace, duct and hot water cleaning. Best cleaning we've had out of four companies. Highly recommend!!!!

Joel from Marshal Electric
Joel from Marshal Electric

Furnace Duct Cleaning

Michael from Clean Air Solutions arrived at my house exactly when he said he would be there and immediately had his equipment hooked up to my furnace ducts. He was very courteous and friendly the whole time and made sure to thoroughly answer all questions I posed to him. As well as the furnace ducts, he also cleaned hot water tank and furnace flues and cleaned up a bit of a mess my dryer had made when the vent had separated from itself months earlier inside my house.

Nancy from Edmonton
Nancy from Edmonton

duct cleaning

This is a great company to deal with. They were pleasant, thorough, diligent and professional. I would definitely recommend them and will use myself again. It feels refreshing to be breathing cleaner air.

More about Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Family owned and operated Clean Air Solutions Ltd. has been providing homes and businesses in Edmonton, AB and throughout Northern Alberta with affordable, professional furnace cleaning and other services since 1992.

Our Cleaning Services Relieve Your Suffering from Allergies or Asthma
Is there visible dust or dirt, or worse yet, a musty odour coming from your vents or HVAC equipment? If so, your air ducts and dryer vents are overdue for cleaning. Clean Air Solutions Ltd. is known for superior furnace cleaning in Edmonton, AB.

We Serve a Diverse Mix of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Customers
All customers receive the same great service! Best of all, we work 6 days a week for your convenience!

Your satisfaction with our results is guaranteed, and our rates for furnace cleaning in Edmonton, AB are competitive. Contact us today for your free quote!

Celebrating 25 years in 2017!