Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Reviews for Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Steve S.
Steve S.

Furnace and Duct cleaning

We had our furnace and ducts cleaned by Clean Air Solutions and what a great job they did. Michael and Karen are very professional and extremely thorough!! We bought our house 14 months ago. It was built in 2006 and the builder had a company clean the ducts before the previous owner moved in. The previous owner had the furnace and duct work cleaned again 1 year before we bought the house, so we waited a year to have them cleaned again ..... What a surprise when Michael showed me all the crap that was in the ducting. Pieces of drywall from the building of the home, wood chips, screws ... The list goes on!!! Obviously the first two companies collected their money for less than half the job being completed.
Michael and Karen are head and shoulders above their competitors!!! I highly recommend them for all your furnace and duct work cleaning.

Thanks Steve and Laura! That happens quite frequently with me! I'll go in, take the time to do my job and the next thing I know, there's a whole bunch of debris, still from construction on my filter which I lay on top of the heat exchanger. There might be 2 or 3 stickers already saying that it was cleaned, but I'm not entirely sure, what was cleaned?? Glad to have helped bring clean air back into your home!!

Cheers!!

Anita Sokolowski from Edmonton
Anita Sokolowski from Edmonton

Furnace and Duct cleaning

I highly recommend Clean Air Solutions for Duct and Furnace cleaning. Micheal does a thorough and professional job. Not only did he do a great job with cleaning the furnace and ducts, he cleaned one duct that was difficult to access and obviously had not been cleaned for a while as it held lots of bits of building materials in it. Once he was done, he took care to clean up after himself. I am completely satisfied with the work that was done!

Thanks Anita!! I'm glad you were satisfied with my work and happy with everything!! I always do my best to please all my clients!! I always treat your home as if it were mine and I like to clean up after myself after the job is complete!!

Jan from Edmonton
Jan from Edmonton

Furnace cleaning

Our furnace and ducts had not been cleaned for several years so they were very dusty. Michael did a fabulous job. He even made access openings in the furnace as well as ducts and found the remains of building materials, bits of wood and nails that had been there for over 30 years. No one else ever took the time to clean this efficiently. The job took about 2 1/2 hours and it was money well spent.

Thanks Jan!! It was my pleasure to clean out the ducts for you!! I'm glad your happy and that everything turned out!!

Jennifer Linton from Edmonton
Jennifer Linton from Edmonton

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Michael and Karen are true professionals. We were impressed with our experience, from start to finish. Its rare to have someone take such pride in a job well done. They do book up, so schedule yourself well in advance. If you have to wait, it's well worth it. We would highly recommend Clean Air Solutions!

N. Cartier from Edmonton
N. Cartier from Edmonton

Furnace/duct cleaning

On time, friendly and knowledgeable. No BS. Michael is a hard working individual and cleaned up after job was done. It was like he was never here!! He removed items 12yrs old (construction debris) that our previous services never did!!! He even showed me some of the debris that he removed. Our first call to their service, we had our call returned within an hour (no call centre person)! Karen was awesome to deal with. She scheduled us in ASAP (good sense of humour, by the way). She also called us three days before to confirm our timing and to let us know if there were any changes to the schedule. Very reasonable on price. Best value for our money. They're definitely on our list for next year's service!!! I've already recommended them to friends!!!! Well done to you both!!! Thank you :)

cheri gaultier from Whitecourt
cheri gaultier from Whitecourt
1 review Whitecourt, AB

duct cleaning

Amazing service. I have never had such a good job done, nor has anyone taken so much time to make sure it was done properly. Impeccable service, I highly recommend Michael. Book early, as they book up fast, extremely accommodating, his wife Karen was great in keeping me informed and accommodating our schedule. Highly recommend their team, it has been a long time since I have received such great service. Thanks Michael and Karen. Look forward to doing business in the future.

Alan  from Edmonton
Alan from Edmonton

Furnace Cleaning

They clean up like no one else. Michael is very knowledgeable who also do his job right at the first time. He was my furnace guy for years now and honestly I did try someone else with our new home, to have the new system clean up right on the day of possession and ends up with lots, I really mean lots of building materials left in the furnace.
Michael is a very considerable gentleman who always put customer in the first place.
I will not try another company for furnace cleaning. CAS always get the job done right at the first time!!!
Two thumbs way up!!!
Strongly recommended!

Thank you Alan for your wonderful review

Rose from Edmonton
Rose from Edmonton

Furnace Cleaning

We definitely got our moneys worth and I would DEFINITELY recommend.
We purchased our house within the last year and it still has the original furnace. We knew that the previous owner used it as a rental property so also knew the furnace needed to be cleaned. When I called September 10 Karen she was great to talk to. The quote was quick and simple and we booked for November 24 because that was the next available opening. We had been expecting a couple month wait so we were okay with that.
Then on September 12 they had a cancellation and they were able to fit us in and even gave us a discount for it, too!
Mike has a great attitude and this is when we learned the furnace had NEVER been cleaned by the previous owners! He took the time to inspect our furnace as well, was fast, friendly, and did a very thorough job.

I cannot thank Karen and Mike enough for the work they did to improve our new home!! THANK YOU!!

Thank you for your wonderful review Rose

Alvina from Edmonton
Alvina from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Duct Cleaning

Clean Air Solutions is made up of a husband and wife team. Karen was very pleasant on the phone and arranged the appointment with me. Just a tip, book early in advance because they are booked solid. Michael did an excellent job cleaning and spent 3 hours on the ducts, vents, furnace, hot water tank and air conditioning coils. He was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly. I would recommend using Clean Air Solutions to my family and friends. Thank you Karen and Michael!

Larry Arden from Edmonton
Larry Arden from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Air duct cleaning

I chose this company because of the positive comments on this site. The comments were very accurate. The owner operator of this company did a fantastic job. The thouroughness far exceeds the big companies. Fair price, professional, excellent workmanship, punctual.

Thank you for your great review Larry

More about Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Family owned and operated Clean Air Solutions Ltd. has been providing homes and businesses in Edmonton, AB and throughout Northern Alberta with affordable, professional furnace cleaning and other services since 1992.

Our Cleaning Services Relieve Your Suffering from Allergies or Asthma
Is there visible dust or dirt, or worse yet, a musty odour coming from your vents or HVAC equipment? If so, your air ducts and dryer vents are overdue for cleaning. Clean Air Solutions Ltd. is known for superior furnace cleaning in Edmonton, AB.

We Serve a Diverse Mix of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Customers
All customers receive the same great service! Best of all, we work 6 days a week for your convenience!

Your satisfaction with our results is guaranteed, and our rates for furnace cleaning in Edmonton, AB are competitive. Contact us today for your free quote!

Celebrating 25 years in 2017!