Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Reviews for Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Kyril
Kyril

Furnace duct cleaning

Full duct cleaning on two storey, two furnace home. Exceptional work by Michael and efficient, enjoyable interaction with Karen in booking. Ducts cleaned at least three times previously, yet Michael was able to remove large amounts of original construction debris, kids toys, and other filth that had been there for over 30 years — all missed by earlier “reputable” cleaners. Also removed and cleaned both furnace fans. Marked improvement in air quality in home, less dusting of surfaces, and the furnaces seem to be working more quietly and more efficiently. Gold standard duct cleaning, highly recommended. Oh, by the way, very reasonable cost for the quality of service provided.

Art in Toronto
Art in Toronto
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Furnace Cleaning

Great service, prompt and efficient. Excellent value. They were friendly, explained everything thoroughly and left the work area clean. Would definitely recommend his company and have. We will use him again for our next cleaning.

Karen Iversen from Edmonton
Karen Iversen from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

We are exremely pleased with how Michael cleaned the furnace and ducts in our home. He and his colleague were professional, on time and efficient. They did an excellent job and we would highly recommend him.
Don and Karen

Cory in Leduc
Cory in Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

Had them at my house to clean the ducts and furnace as well as the dryer. Michael was very polite and did an excellent job! I’ll be using them every 2 years now!

Wow, thanks for the review Cory!! So glad everything turned out! It was a long hook up to the furnace in order to go through the window, but at least the house didn't cool down that much! See you in another 2 years!!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

furnace duct cleaning

Michael did an excellent job of cleaning . He arrived on time. He was thorough and left the work site clean and tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Thank you for the pleasant review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the experience!

dax in Edmonton
dax in Edmonton

Duct cleaning

Great service from a great company. Michael was a pleasure.
he arrived early, set up with no hassle, even made it possible to set up in a way that made it safe for our children (no front doors were left open).

michael was finished ahead of schedule and had done an amazing job.

Thanks Dax!! It was a pleasure to clean for you and I hope you notice a difference right away!! Enjoy the rest of the summer!!

Lee in Edmonton
Lee in Edmonton

Furnace cleaning

Michael came in a did the furnance cleaning he was very professional. I was very pleased with his service he was very nice and actually spoke with you. The job was done well. I would highly reccomend this company to everyone without hesitation. Its a great way to support small business.

Thanks Lee!! I'm passionate about what I do and I really enjoy talking and getting to know all my clients!! Enjoy your clean heating system!!

Furnace cleaning due to renovation dust & debris

This company is the best of the many furnace cleaners we have experienced over a duration of 40 years in various locations.

The work is meticulous and thorough.

Thank you for the review!! We value your opinion and always do our best to provide an excellent service!!

Andrew P. in Edmonton
Andrew P. in Edmonton

Duct Cleaning

Michael came in to do our duct cleaning today. He was very courteous and professional and did a very thorough job. He found a damaged furnace belt, and replaced as required with a new one we provided. He also did a thorough furnace cleaning / inspection, and a hot water tank burner cleaning as well. We are quite happy with the work, and would highly recommend Clean Air Solutions!!

Thank you Andrew!! We really appreciate your review and I always take pride in my work!! Until next time, cheers!!

Larry  in Edmonton
Larry in Edmonton

Duct cleaning

Michael exceeded my expectations he was very professional, polite and personal. After completion of the duct cleaning he used his vacuum to vacuum the house to ensure a clean site. We would definitely use Michael again and highly recommend his company. 12 out of 10.

Thanks Larry!! I always try to leave the area that I'm working in as clean as I can!! How I clean at your home is exactly as what I do when cleaning my own home!! Cheers!!

More about Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Family owned and operated Clean Air Solutions Ltd. has been providing homes and businesses in Edmonton, AB and throughout Northern Alberta with affordable, professional furnace cleaning and other services since 1992. Our Cleaning Services Relieve Your Suffering from Allergies or Asthma Is there visible dust or dirt, or worse yet, ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Edmonton?