Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Cory in Leduc
Cory in Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

Had them at my house to clean the ducts and furnace as well as the dryer. Michael was very polite and did an excellent job! I’ll be using them every 2 years now!

Wow, thanks for the review Cory!! So glad everything turned out! It was a long hook up to the furnace in order to go through the window, but at least the house didn't cool down that much! See you in another 2 years!!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

furnace duct cleaning

Michael did an excellent job of cleaning . He arrived on time. He was thorough and left the work site clean and tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Thank you for the pleasant review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the experience!

dax in Edmonton
dax in Edmonton

Duct cleaning

Great service from a great company. Michael was a pleasure.
he arrived early, set up with no hassle, even made it possible to set up in a way that made it safe for our children (no front doors were left open).

michael was finished ahead of schedule and had done an amazing job.

Thanks Dax!! It was a pleasure to clean for you and I hope you notice a difference right away!! Enjoy the rest of the summer!!

Lee in Edmonton
Lee in Edmonton

Furnace cleaning

Michael came in a did the furnance cleaning he was very professional. I was very pleased with his service he was very nice and actually spoke with you. The job was done well. I would highly reccomend this company to everyone without hesitation. Its a great way to support small business.

Thanks Lee!! I'm passionate about what I do and I really enjoy talking and getting to know all my clients!! Enjoy your clean heating system!!

Furnace cleaning due to renovation dust & debris

This company is the best of the many furnace cleaners we have experienced over a duration of 40 years in various locations.

The work is meticulous and thorough.

Thank you for the review!! We value your opinion and always do our best to provide an excellent service!!

Andrew P. in Edmonton
Andrew P. in Edmonton

Duct Cleaning

Michael came in to do our duct cleaning today. He was very courteous and professional and did a very thorough job. He found a damaged furnace belt, and replaced as required with a new one we provided. He also did a thorough furnace cleaning / inspection, and a hot water tank burner cleaning as well. We are quite happy with the work, and would highly recommend Clean Air Solutions!!

Thank you Andrew!! We really appreciate your review and I always take pride in my work!! Until next time, cheers!!

Larry  in Edmonton
Larry in Edmonton

Duct cleaning

Michael exceeded my expectations he was very professional, polite and personal. After completion of the duct cleaning he used his vacuum to vacuum the house to ensure a clean site. We would definitely use Michael again and highly recommend his company. 12 out of 10.

Thanks Larry!! I always try to leave the area that I'm working in as clean as I can!! How I clean at your home is exactly as what I do when cleaning my own home!! Cheers!!

Private User reviews Whitecourt, AB

Duct cleaning

I was extremely happy with the professionalism of clean air solutions. I had them clean our furnaces with 27 vents between the 2 units, ac's coil, and installed to access panels for future cleaning. They kept our tenant happy and respected their space. I can't wait to tell everyone I know in the market for having there ducts clean they are the solution with fair prices and quality work and get this I believe I was only charged an extra $50.00 for being in Whitecourt to cover fuel blown away by this experience Thank You

Thanks for the review!! I always do my best no matter if your the home owner or a tenant!! Everyone deserves respect and I'm always happy to provide the best service wherever people need me to be, specially if you're living two hours away!!

Shelley from Edmonton
Shelley from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

All the amazing on-line reviews for this company are right on par! Michael cleaned our furnace and ducts yesterday and he worked his butt off for almost 3 hours to do the work properly. He was very professional and easy to talk to. He had a separate pair of shoes to wear inside to keep our place clean while working and he cleaned up after himself when he was done. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants quality work for a reasonable price. Thank you!!

Thanks for the amazing review Shelley!! I don't like it anymore than you do if someone walks with their outside shoes through out my own home, so why would I do that to yours!! I always respect people's homes as though it was mine and if a job takes 3 hours or more, so be it, as long as I'm satisfied that I did my very best!!
Cheers!!

J from Edmonton
J from Edmonton

Faithful and reliable service

I read good story about this company and called.
Karen booked the schedule with reasonable flexibility.
Michael came to my home and spent almost 3 hours to complete cleaning thoroughly. He showed germanish faithfulness and completeness of the work. He communicated in honest manner. I got a some problem with strange smell from duct such as rotten water. After he had checked and cleaned all, I smelled nothing but great quality of air when I turned on furnace. It was very great experience with you Michael and I would recommend your service to whom needs best service with reasonable budget.

Thanks J!! It really is amazing what a complete furnace and duct cleaning can do, as long as it's done right! For the most part, smells can vanish, air can circulate more easily and most of the time you'll notice that the furnace sounds entirely different, quieter!!

More about Clean Air Solutions Ltd

Family owned and operated Clean Air Solutions Ltd. has been providing homes and businesses in Edmonton, AB and throughout Northern Alberta with affordable, professional furnace cleaning and other services since 1992.

Our Cleaning Services Relieve Your Suffering from Allergies or Asthma
Is there visible dust or dirt, or worse yet, a musty odour coming from your vents or HVAC equipment? If so, your air ducts and dryer vents are overdue for cleaning. Clean Air Solutions Ltd. is known for superior furnace cleaning in Edmonton, AB.

We Serve a Diverse Mix of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Customers
All customers receive the same great service! Best of all, we work 6 days a week for your convenience!

Your satisfaction with our results is guaranteed, and our rates for furnace cleaning in Edmonton, AB are competitive. Contact us today for your free quote!

Celebrating 25 years in 2017!