Student Suds

EDMONTON AB T5K2P6

Reviews for Student Suds

Kelly in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

I have been using Student Suds Window cleaning services for several years. I appreciate that they get the job done on time, quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend them. Thank you.

Thanks Kelly! Glad to be of service and appreciate the high recommendation :)

Karen in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Have used Student Suds for many years... mostly for inside & outside window cleaning, twice yearly. Always confident they will show when booked, weather permitting. Rates are more than fair. The crews are courteous, thorough and take care to respect our home both inside and out....I especially value the care they take to not trample our flower beds when accessing the upper story with their ladder. Highly encourage any homeowners to call.

Thanks Karen for your review, glad to be of service and appreciate the kind words!

Lisa in Toronto
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

The two fellas that arrived did a FANTASTIC job. They were friendly, respectful, personable and paid attention to the little details ensuring their work was the best it could be. Our home has ALOT of high windows and they safely cleaned all of them. They really are particular ensuring that your property and their safety is first and foremost

Thanks Lisa, glad you had such a good experience. If you ever have an issue, just let us know. Appreciate the great review!

denyseblack1 in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Student Suds did a fantastic job on my Windows. Omar was courteous and professional. Greg responded to my initial request promptly. I would highly recommend them for the job we all hate.

Thank you Denyse, glad we can be of service!

Jeff in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We recently had all our windows cleaned on our 2800sq ft home and the exterior of the house pressure washed. Everything was great. I wasn't home during the service but when I got home everything met my expectations and my property was left clean. I would definitely use Student Suds again and recommend them to my friends.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Scheduling appointment - email returned promptly. Called a couple days to make sure date still okay. Crew arrived on time - very much appreciated. They were very friendly and did a great job cleaning the windows. thanks"

Thank you for the feedback, glad you liked everything :)

John in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Have used Student Suds for about 5 years. They are a very professional company. Their staff are courteous and friendly.
Highly recommend them for window washing. They are prompt and work quickly

Hi John,

Thanks so much for your feedback, glad we could be of service!

Melanie McKenzie from Calgary

The two young men that showed up were simply terrific; very responsible, courteous and efficient. They also did a little extra to help clean ledges inside which we really appreciated as we can't reach them ourselves... it's the best job we have ever had and we will use them again.

Thanks Melanie, really glad you liked the guys and appreciate the kind words!

Keith Manegre from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

My wife and I have dealt with Student Suds now for about 5 years... Highly professional, very courteous and consciences. The company is a well oiled machine! Thanks very much :-)

Thanks for the feedback Keith! Much appreciated :)

More about Student Suds

Student Suds is a student based cleaning company offering seasonal window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, and pressure washing services in addition to all year round housekeeping service.