Jil Sonia Interiors

HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Chilliwack  >  Jil Sonia Interiors

Reviews for Jil Sonia Interiors

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

highly responsive and helpful

I found Jil to be highly responsive, coming out on very short notice when urgent advice was needed. Twice she kept me from making a very expensive mistake. On one of those occasions, she told me the flooring I was considering might be right for someone else, but not me. She was right. So she's intuitive as well as artistic. Quite frankly, I'd be lost without her help.

Oh thank you so very much, it is wonderful working with you and I certainly appreciate the amazing review! Thank you, Jil

Catherine parekh from Abbotsford
Catherine parekh from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Paint colour recommendations for interior painting

Jil helped us pick out colours for the interior of our home. We figured if we are spending the money on painting the whole house, we may as well pay a bit more and be sure we'll be happy with the colours since we really had no idea ourselves. We are so happy with the final outcome, thanks to Jil.

Thank you Catherine! It was an honour and a joy to meet you and your family, thank you for hiring me. You have a beautiful home!

Brander Raven in Chilliwack
Brander Raven in Chilliwack
2 reviews CHILLIWACK, BC

Interior Paint of Executive Home

Jil Sonia Interiors www.jilsoniainteriors.com was a great design firm to work for. Their professionalism and knowledge helped with the right mix of colours for my clients wishes. They were easy to consult with and had a vast knowledge of the right kind of paint for the job. I highly recommend them for any interior consult and not just colour. I saw their attention to design detail and how it tied nicely with the choice of interior paint. A great experience.

Thank you for hiring us for your interior design, it's always a pleasure working with you!

More about Jil Sonia Interiors

Proud Award winner of Best of Houzz 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 for Interior Design. Featured as HGTV's Design Pro! Building, renovating or even picking the perfect paint colour or window treatment can be challenging. Our interior design expertise will save you both time and money. Jil Sonia Interiors ...
Looking for Interior Design pros in Chilliwack?