Schomberg Sheet Metal

Reviews for Schomberg Sheet Metal

CoolWillow
CoolWillow
1 review Caledon, ON

Central air conditioner replacement installation

The work was done quickly and with excellent quality. Clean Profesional installation. The installers explained to me what they did and the minimal maintenance required.

Hi CoolWillow, thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We love hearing from you!

BB
BB
1 review Aurora, ON

New AC unit

They were very professional from the get go. Competitive price and good workmanship. I would recommend to my friends.

Hi BB, thank you for taking the time to give us review. If we can assist you in the future please give us a call.

Jrk
Jrk
1 review Newmarket, ON

Air conditioner replaced

All work professionally completed on time. No disruption. Cleaned up. Extremely pleased with work and the product. A 5 star experience.

Jrk thank you for the review. If we can assist you in the future please give us a call.

eaglevision95 in Schomberg
eaglevision95 in Schomberg
1 review Schomberg, ON

Unit heater installation

I had scheduled an appointment to install a unit heater in my garage, and even though there was a huge snow storm on the way they still arrived and finished the job (it was a full blown blizzard when they were finished and they had a 30km drive home) talk about dedicated service!! Thank you schomber sheet metal

Thanks for the review Mike. We really appreciate the kind words.

Robbie89
Robbie89
3 reviews Schomberg, ON

New furnace installation

We had a new furnace installed after our old unit quit working this winter. They were able to come out the next day and take care of the job. The installers were polite and and had the new unit running within hours. Thanks for the awesome service.

Hi Robbie, thank you for the great review. Like always we appreciate your return business. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Trevor in Hillsburgh
Trevor in Hillsburgh
1 review Simcoe County, ON

New HVAC

From beginning to end the experience with Schomberg Sheet Metal has been great! Tom came out, not once, but twice to make sure everything was going to go smoothly at time of installation. The options presented to us worked within our budgetary constraints and we never felt like we were being upsold to equipment we did not need.

The installation crew arrived exactly when they said they would and were a pleasure to have in our home. Very friendly, professional manner and Jeremy really made us feel confident about the work. They took the time to review where we wanted the exterior hardware installed and came up with great solutions to what I am sure was not the easiest set of requests they have had from a customer.

As with any big job, there were some hiccups along the way. What was really impressive is we did not find out about most of them until after they had been resolved. That is not to say they went ahead and did things without consulting with us first, quite the contrary. They simply found solutions to problems and got the job done.

After the installation, Tom followed up with us promptly to make sure everything went well. Little things like that make a difference and not everybody takes the time to do them. Nice touch Tom!

Next up to bat was Connie in the office. After all, the job is not over until the paperwork is done. Like the rest of the team, she was very professional and courteous working through payment logistics. Thanks for making it easy Connie!

So far we are very happy with the Daikin furnace we purchased. It is super quiet and performs well even with the rapidly changing temperatures out here in our neck of the woods. We are sure the AC will live up to the same standard come summer time next year. My wife especially loves the automated thermostat. It was easy to learn how to use it and is keeping us comfortable all day and night!

Thanks so much for a wonderful experience all the way around Schomberg Sheet Metal. Hats off to your whole team!

Thank you Trevor for the glowing review. It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serving you next year when its time for your annual maintenance.

Paula Sheppard in Barrie
Paula Sheppard in Barrie
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

gas furnace annual maintenance

Very thorough service. Technician was very friendly and took the time to explain everything. A great service experience. Credit card payment at the house and instant email bill copy sent. Slick technology on the fly.

Hi Paula, thank you for trusting us with your home comfort. When you need us in the future we will be there to serve you.

Jill from Toronto
Jill from Toronto

replacement Furnace and Air Conditoner

Tom was very helpful and patient is it took several attempts to book appointment. Beau came with him to give me an estimate. Both were very knowledgeable. Beau spent an hour trying to figure out why my old furnace was not getting air back to the rear bedrooms. He then fixed it for free so that I would have heat until I got my furnace replaced. Another company that was responsible for servicing my old furnace had been out many times and couldn't figure it out. When he fixed it he did it not know he was getting contract. Price given was comparable to other companies. Furnace and A/C was replaced in one day. The site was cleaned up afterwards and how to use equipment was explained to me. Equipment was installed neatly and well organized to provide more area in the room then previously. This is a great asset for me to allow more storage for things in my very small home. Tom followed up to ensure I was happy with installation and to see if I needed anything else. All employees I dealt with were polite and very professional. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends.

Jill thank you for allowing our company to provide you with the best available equipment in home comfort. We look forward to seeing you during your annual maintenance.

More about Schomberg Sheet Metal

Our Mission at Schomberg Sheet Metal is to improve the quality of life for our customers, employees, suppliers and communities through our passion for serving others. For over 30 years our family owned and operated company has continued to provide exceptional levels of service to Greater Toronto and South Simcoe ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Bradford West Gwillimbury?