Schomberg Sheet Metal

Loretto
Loretto
1 review Loretto, ON

New Furnace and A/c

Tom was fantastic and walked us through the in’s and outs of different products and also pointed out some things about our existing furnace that was not right. The best part was our old service man had told us this and Tom confirmed it. No one else who came into quote even mentioned it. My husband was home during the installation and there was a whole team of guys there. They were professional and extremely neat! He could not have been happier.
Our furnance is fantastic. Even the coldest rooms in our house are warm. No more sweaters for us. Thank you Tom and the whole installation team. We can hardly wait to see how the A/C works!!!

We really appreciate the feedback and we really appreciate your business. Thank you!

cindy in Schomberg
cindy in Schomberg
1 review Schomberg, ON

emergency service

When our 27 year old furnace died just when it was starting to get really cold, I knew it was time to replace instead of repair. Although it was a busy time of year and I was a first time customer Schomberg Sheet metal came to my rescue, almost immediately sending out Tom to access the situation.

Tom was able to provide me with several viable affordable options for replacing our furnace, explaining in detail, and in layman's terms the differences and benefits of each option. so that I felt confident in being able to make the right decision for our requirements and budget.

Cindy thank you for the review. We really appreciate your business.

Rob Stanley in Barrie
Rob Stanley in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace replacement

My partner arrived to a chilly home, furnace crapped out after 20yrs. A close friend recommended Schomberg Sbeet Metal. A repair tech came immediately & the decision was made to replace. Following day promptly 2 install techs (Ken & Chris) greeted me with professionalism & courteousness. I was impressed with the quality installation & cleanliness. The only tell tale sign they were ever there was the shiny new Daiken furnace. A quality furnace is only as good as the installation & we recieved both! Thank you Schomberg Sheet Metal for great service from start to finish. Oh! By the way they waived the service call charge. Irene (Beeton) Ont

Thank you Irene for the review! We really appreciate you selecting our company and keeping your business local. it's customers like you that allow local family business like ours to continue to be part of our community. Thank you!

James in Schomberg
James in Schomberg
5 reviews Schomberg, ON

Quick Service

In early November we found ourselves with a chilly home in the morning. We called Schomberg Sheet Metal around 7:30 am. By 8 am a technician was at our door. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a faulty ignitor. The part was replaced and by 9 am we were getting warm.

James thank you for the review and for being a valued customer.

Beverly F.
Beverly F.
1 review King City, ON

Installation of a new Daikin furnace.

Our 17 year old furnace gave it up on a cold Sunday morning last January 8th. By dinner time the same day we were meeting with a rep from Schomberg Sheet Metal. He advised us that a crew would be there the next day at noon to install our newly purchased Daikin. The crew actually showed up an hour early (when has this ever happened??) and removed the old furnace and installed the new one and had heat emanating through my home by 3:30. The installers were professional, efficient, quiet and very respectful of our home. They completely cleaned up any packaging or mess that was left including the old furnace and took it with them. You couldn't tell they were even here. We really appreciated their prompt and excellent service and would not hesitate to refer them to anyone for heating and air conditioning issues.

Many thanks to the Schomberg Sheet Metal Team!!

Thank you Beverly we really appreciate your kind comments and for choosing Schomberg Sheet Metal. Please feel free to call on us for any of your future needs.

Kevin &.
Kevin &.
1 review , ON

Installation of furnace

Very pleased starting with are initial phone call, to seing a salesperson and installation. Very polite prompt and completely satisfied with the installation.

Thank you Kevin for the great feedback!

Rose
Rose
1 review , ON

New Air Conditioner

The men were clean and installation went well within the time allotted. Only issue was they did not arrive on time and did not contact us for the hour delay.

Hi Rose thank you for the great review. We try to be on time unfortunately sometimes we do get stuck in traffic. I apologise that the thechnians didn't notify you that they were running 1 hr behind schedule.

luis
luis
2 reviews , ON

air condition install

they were very friendly, here on time and on budget.
I would recommend them to friends and family

Thank you Luis for great review. We really appreciate the feedback.

CoolWillow
CoolWillow
1 review Caledon, ON

Central air conditioner replacement installation

The work was done quickly and with excellent quality. Clean Profesional installation. The installers explained to me what they did and the minimal maintenance required.

Hi CoolWillow, thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We love hearing from you!

BB
BB
1 review Aurora, ON

New AC unit

They were very professional from the get go. Competitive price and good workmanship. I would recommend to my friends.

Hi BB, thank you for taking the time to give us review. If we can assist you in the future please give us a call.

More about Schomberg Sheet Metal

Our Mission at Schomberg Sheet Metal is to improve the quality of life for our customers, employees, suppliers and communities through our passion for serving others. For over 30 years our family owned and operated company has continued to provide exceptional levels of service to Greater Toronto and South Simcoe ...