Y.D.I. Stone Repairing Company

Reviews for Y.D.I. Stone Repairing Company

homestarsMiller01 in Vaughan
homestarsMiller01 in Vaughan

Cut Granite Counter To Accommodate New Slide-In Range

We ordered new slide in range to replace our old Jennair downdraft range, to our disbelief the 30" Jennair only required 29.5" opening. When installers arrived they discovered that the opening was too small and they could not install range, we were on our own until it was enlarged. We immediately did a quick search on HomeStars and found Y.D.I. – they quoted the job and Evgeni arrived at our home within a couple of hours later. Evgeni is very skilled at his craft, the cut and polish he did was much better then the original finish we had. He also fixed a few dents and scratches on the counter top. He was fast, efficient and thorough. I'm keeping his card handy for family and friends.

David T from Toronto
David T from Toronto

Countertop cut to accommodate new range

We needed to replace our slide in range which required widening and deepening the counter cutout. Found Eugene on HomeStars. He was able to quote over the phone with my description and schedule us within the next few days. Eugene arrived when he said and was very personable. He double checked my measurements with the new range install guide, made the cuts, made an extra small repair by the sink and cleaned up some counter joints. He was fast, efficient and stuck to his quote.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Repair to kitchen granite top

My counter was very expertly repaired and resealed among other minor repairs. The serviceman came on time and worked efficiently. He cleaned up and left everything looking great! He even came back a couple of days later and gave me a bottle of spray product . I'm very happy...

Ed from Ajax
Ed from Ajax

Expanded granite cut-out for new range

I had an old slide -in range for a granite counter top. The cut out needed to be expanded in order to accommodate a new range. The sides of the granite counter needed to be cut and a strip of granite at the back needed to be removed.

This company did a fantastic, perfect job! The result was better than I expected, and he fixed a couple of other issues he saw that will prevent future serious problems.

A genuinely nice guy, professional and trustworthy. Always answered the phone, showed up on time and no hassles. Smooth and easy interaction. Thanks very much!

Dennis in Toronto
Dennis in Toronto

Granite counter top repair

I had two cracks on my kitchen granite counter top, which I had tried to fix myself with little success. After contacting a number of granite companies I finally came across T.D.I. Stone Repairing.
After contacting Evgeni Zaidinier and sending him photos he advised that he could repair the the cracks. We set up a date and arrived promptly at the scheduled date and time.
Evgeni advised me of the cause of the crack and what had to be done. He was able to repair the crack in about two hours. He was professional and cleaned up after he finished.
He did a great job and the crack is practically invisible.

Anatoli

quartz countertop - second for basement kitchen now, from the same Installer

Same Master, same company, second quartz for second kitchen (done for main floor, now - basement). Very professional, quick, reliable... with great quality. Will deal again and again... Thanks for your work!

Excellent job!

We needed to have granite countertop to be cut in place, to fit new stove. I contacted Evgeny at 3pm and was able to get him to come at 7 am next day, 3 days before Xmas! Professional, fast, and competitive price - you can't go wrong with this company. He also fixed a crack in our countertop, for free, we didn't even know about it! Highly recommend!

Kitchen and Laundry countertops

Used Eugene's service for 100% Replaced kitchen and upgraded laundry Countertops. Would DEFINITELY keep and use this contact for ANY my and my friends future needs. Very professional with High Quality and great communication - not easy to find the same these days... Very satisfied, you will be too... 100%. At least for countertop I do NOT need to find right Company / Person because I have it! Thanks, Eugene.

Private in Toronto
Private in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen countertop

Contacted Eugene based on several recommendation from friends. Great experience: everything was done in the most professional manner, on time and without surprises. Highly recommend.
"That's the way I like it"

Looking for Countertops pros in Concord?