House Of Knives

William Bradley in New Westminster
William Bradley in New Westminster
9 reviews New Westminster, BC

Kitchen Gadgets

This place is great for finding unique kitchen gadgets. I've been in this store countless times buying garlic presses, ceramic knives for my wife who enjoys cooking. The best purchase was a garlic keeper. I went in and asked the clerk for something someone would love for the kitchen. It sounded perfect when she pulled this out first. When I realized it would solve a problem my wife has with the garlic in the fridge - I was sold. I will continue to shop here for interesting things for my wife.