Green & Spotless

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Green & Spotless

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Duct cleaning

Excellent service. Quick to respond and book a date.
Technician extremely pleasant and helpful.
Work was completed and to my satisfaction.
Highly recommended.
Will use them again and tell my friends about work done!

Carol
Carol

Great Job on Both Properties

We used this company to clean my mother-in-law's carpeting and also our own tiles/grout in the kitchen. Devon and crew did a fantastic job in both houses. The carpets, which were very stained and dirty (and hadn't been cleaned in over 20 years) were so clean after, it was astounding. And our kitchen tiles look fantastic now.
Would highly recommend this company. Prices were quite reasonable as well.
Cost was $650 for carpeting (big house) and $300 for kitchen tiles

Dear Carol,
Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.

D.I.
D.I.

Duct Cleaning

I've used Green and Spotless in the past to clean the air ducts in my home and this was the second time that I used their services. Both Devon and Alec were very quick with their work and courteous while in my home. They did a great job and took the time to show me what they cleaned out. I've always experienced quality service and work from this company. I've already recommended them to family and friends, and I'll definitely continue to use them in the future. Highly recommend!

Kyra in Toronto
Kyra in Toronto

Amazing Service

Devon was amazing at getting back to me in email and phone about all the things I needed and wanted to do around my house. He was on time and so respectful of my house and my time. They were so clean with their tools and work they did and walked me through everything and any questions I had. I had my carpets cleaned, ducts cleaned and grout and tile cleaned. I couldn’t be happier with the results and would recommend them.

Dear Kyra,

Yansong
Yansong

Duct Cleaning and Basement Carpet cleaning.

They arrived on time. I like punctual person.
Devon&Alex are nice and polite, Devon also told me they were both fully vaccinated.
When arriving Devon did a introducing of what they are going to do, and quick survey of the vent, return, furnace and carpet. Then quickly started working, and they did a perfect job with professional tools in a professional way.
No mess, No dust everywhere, Quiet. Provided shoe covers for us to access the carpet before it is dry, very thoughtful.
I would choose Devon&Alex next time for sure. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review,

Air Duct Cleaning

Devon and Alec were professional, polite, and did a professional and excellent job cleaning our air ducts. This is the second time we have used this service and both times have been very pleased. We have requested work on tile cleaning as a result of this great service. Thank you Devon for keeping our air clean!

Ayman in Brampton
Ayman in Brampton

Duct and carpet cleaning

Green and Spotless are the BEST
I have 2 dogs , 2 cats and African Parrot- you can imagine the amount of pets fur in house
In addition I just had a full house renovation
My collections are :-
Punctual - on time
Explaining work will be done in depth
Quick but thorough
Professional- they know what they do
Left my house clean
I used several companies before but Green and Spotless are something else.
Highly recommended.

jacqueline in Toronto
jacqueline in Toronto

Duct and carpet cleaning

Green and Spotless cleaned our ducts and one carpet (tiles) last week. Our experience lived up to the other posted reviews that led me to hire them. When arranging for the quote and the appointment, they were responsive and informative and when Devon and crew arrived to perform the work, they were efficient, polite, and answered all of our questions clearly. And love the smell of the Benefect.

Jacqueline and Chris

Dear Jacqueline,
Green and Spotless Team

In Toronto
In Toronto

Duct Cleaning services- new home

As new home owners- we noticed the Green and Spotless Sticker on the Furnance! from the initial phone call- superb customer service; knowledgeable and no pressure to sign up! The follow up was incredible and the day of service was efficient, tidy and again informative!! Thank you!! I’d highly recommended green and spotless.

Dear Lina,

Mark
Mark
2 reviews Belleville, ON

Duct cleaning

It’s tough to differentiate yourself in a saturated market - but Devon and team are an exception!
They are two genuine, honest good guys that respect their customer sites (cover feet etc) and provide excellent customer service.
You are left with nothing but a clean smelling (thyme based product) home when they are complete.
Equipment was also top notch.
I would recommend them any day!

Dear Mark,
Kind regards,

More about Green & Spotless

Green and Spotless is your specialist in:

Duct Cleaning