Yard-All Tree Service Inc.

Tree Service
PICKERING ON L1V1L3
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Pickering  >  Yard-All Tree Service Inc.

Reviews for Yard-All Tree Service Inc.

bernycuyugan in Scarborough
1 review Pickering, ON

Warren answered my call 9 pm directly and was pleasant to chat with. He came the next morning and was able to give me a quick reasonable quote. I spent the rest of the next week and a half getting quotes for my tree removal and Warren was best price and most prompt. I left a few messages to let them know my job was a go and the crew showed up with Warren quickly when they were in the area. My family next door also ended up getting their tree taken down as well because he quoted such a great price. He even left tips about tree stumps. The crew worked quickly and were very clean and wood left that was cut left on curb was decent and clean. Helped they had wood chipper so only left good cuts of firewood logs on curb the rest their machines disposed. I would definitely hire this company again. Was so easy and prices were great. warren is a friendly guy, easy going and easy to chat with. Thanks for the great and fast service.

Bill from Thornhill

Prompt, fast professional service. Warren and his staff removed several cedars, trimmed our trees. Everything was done neat and tidy. Very knowledgeable and a job done right... A1. Highly recommended.

Nelida Chan from North York
1 review North York, ON

We hired Yard-All to cut down a dying ash and cut back a plum tree in our back yard and prune a large maple in our front yard. Warren Ray responded promptly with an estimate and added gardening tips that were greatly appreciated. He fit us in quickly. His 5-man crew was on time, did professional work efficiently and cleaned up very well. Great customer service, prompt and efficient service. I would recommend them.

C T.

We had some overgrown trees off of a very large maple. The branches needed to be taken down and trimmed back. The team at Yard All was fantastic. They were very professional and were extremely thorough with the job. They worked quickly on site which was very much appreciated. I would certainly recommend their services.

Tanya
14 reviews Pickering, ON

Warren was excellent to talk to over the phone and provided a quote on a tree I wanted removed from our backyard shortly after our conversation. When I asked how much more to remove another tree in the yard, he was very reasonable on the additional cost.

When the trees were taking down, I was at work but we had an ant problem and found the source of their nest which Warren advised on how to deal with the nest via a follow up call that evening.

We have not moved to another home and will be using his services to remove two trees from our yard again.

Vicky & Ricky in Markham

Warren and the team are professional and knowledgable! Thanks for getting our tree pruned so beautifully! We love our tree! And thanks for sharing all the advice and tips on how to take better care of our lawn!