HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Markham  >  The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Reviews for The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

aga in Toronto
aga in Toronto

Professional, easy to deal with and knowledgeable.

A great company to deal with. Professional, honest and accommodating. They were able to assess and clean up mold in my unit within days of my initial phone call. Brittany was very helpful and professional on the phone. I could not be happier with the result and would highly recommend these guys.

jillydorazio in Toronto
jillydorazio in Toronto

Service call

Great company! Called me back immediately to book my appointment. They were timely on arriving and even called 30 mins before coming. The guy was nice and knowledgeable. Put me at ease about mold. Highly recommend!

Hi Jill Thank you for choosing The Mold Guy for your indoor air Quality test. We are so glad to put your mind at ease. We truly appreciate your feedback and your business! Thank you Thank you Kay & Brittany!

Basement mold

When I called the company was very reassuring and scheduled the appointment to assess the black mold as soon as possible since it was found in a living space. The assessment costs $150 and the amount goes toward the cost of remediation, if required. Ross my certified mold inspector showed up on time and was able to immediately assess the mold as an issue I can solve on my own. Very reassuring! Thank you mold guy for your services.

Hi, Thank you for writing us such a wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time. It was our pleasure. Thanks Kay

Colette in Old Toronto
Colette in Old Toronto

Basement mold removal

Kay was amazing in answering all my questions and arranged for remediation sooner than my family could have imagined. Johnny and his crew arrived on time and were extremely professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. The crew worked hard to fix the problems and rid the basement of the existing mold. After the work they explained what we needed to do to keep the basement free of mold in the future. They did an awesome job! Would definitely recommend.

Hi Colette. You were such a pleasure to work with. The team was absolutely thrilled to be of service to you. Thank you for trusting The Mold Guy with your family's home and your basement mold removal.. Take care & enjoy your mold free home Kay

slscarfo in Caledon
slscarfo in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Attic Mold Removal

I hired the Mold Guy to remove mold from the sheathing in the attic of our new home. The gentlemen that came to complete the work were very professional. They explained everything they needed to do and every step they were going to take in order to get the job done. They cleaned up everything after they were finished and showed me the completed areas before asking for payment. I would definitely hire them in the future if I encounter any more mold issues.

Thank you for choosing and trusting The Mold Guy team with your Attic Mold removal. We do our best to make the mold removal as quick and seamless as possible. Thank you, Kay & Brittany & your Mold Guy crew

steve.rapini in
steve.rapini in

Mold Removal

Dealing with the front desk (brittany) was great and she answered all questions and concerns. They quickly had a team (diego and justin) out to my house to removal a portion of my dry wall and insulation. The mold was removed and the whole area was treated. Everyone was professional and friendly and there were no hidden/unexpected costs. I would recommend

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for having us in to remove the mold in your basement. We would like to Thank you very much for your business. Have a great summer! Kay, Brittany & your Mold guy Team!

mdxsport in Toronto
mdxsport in Toronto

dont ever call mold guy

mold guy come then ask me where mold
i tell him check all conner
his job has to find mold and tell me
he didnt do nothing just talk s''
bad experient ever
last time i call for air test do samething

Thanks RDX for taking time to write a review. If you decide to give us another try it should be a better experience....Cheers Ross

Vlad from Woodbridge
Vlad from Woodbridge

Attic Mold Removal

I had the pleasure of working with Phil and his team from The Mold Guy and I have to say they were very professional. Phil was very knowledgeable with the process needed to get rid and prevent the mold from my attic. The work that was done very efficient and on
the pictures provided after the cleanup my attic looks good. Thanks The Mold Guy for a job well done!

Thank you for choosing The Mold Guy for the attic mold removal! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you so much Vlad.. - Brittany

tessanddarin101010 in Oakville
tessanddarin101010 in Oakville

Mold Removal

The Mold Guy team was very easy to work with throughout the process. I found some mold between the drywall and baseboards under a window in my basement. They removed the mold quickly and efficiently, diagnosed the issue, and gave me some tips on how to prevent water from entering through the window.

Hi Tess and Darin! The key to mold removal is to get rid of the source of the issue; glad our team could diagnose the cause and help you prevent mold growth in the future! We appreciate the review! Thank you!! - Brittany and The Mold Guy Team!

Steve in Old Toronto
Steve in Old Toronto

Attic Mold Removal

Phil and crew arrived 5 minutes earlier than expected - 6:55 a.m.! They were extremely professional, friendly, and clean. Phil gave us a very clear understanding as to what our problem was and the work was performed with much less disruption or noise than we anticipated. Kay from the office was a breath of fresh air, given that we were calling her in a panicked and frightened state. She arranged for remediation sooner than we could have imagined. All-in-all, this company made a difficult situation much less scary and we would not hesitate to recommend them.

Hi Steve, Thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review about your attic mold removal experience! We really appreciate your business! We take pride in making the experience as seamless as possible and I am thrilled that we were able to do that for you!.. Thanks again! - Brittany and The Mold Guy Team

More about The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Mold Detection & Removal (Mold Inspections and Mold Removal) (Mould Inspections and Mould Removal)
We are a IICRC Certified Firm (the Gold Standard in Restoration). Our Mold Inspections, Indoor Air Quality Testing and Mold Removal services in Toronto and the surrounding GTA have been developed with years of practical experience and ongoing education. Our goal is to provide great service above and beyond that of our competitors.

From the first call to project end you can expect:

+ Easy Communication
+ Honesty
+ Reliability
+ Trouble Free Process
+ A Commitment of Excellence
+ A team that strives to save you Time, Money and most important, disruption to your personal life or place of business.

At The Mold Guy we’re not satisfied, unless you are! The Mold Guy prides itself in being your ethical Mold Inspections and Mold Removal professionals for Toronto and the surrounding GTA.

Once you suspect a Mold problem and make that first call you will talk to one of our Mold Professionals that can quickly help you understand the extent of the problem and schedule a Mold Inspection at a convenient time for you. We make the process systematic and most of all, calm and efficient.
Our Mold Detection (mould detection) Service starts with a Certified Mold Professional onsite to evaluate the extent of any Mold related problems.
Our Mold Inspectors will educate with mold facts which hopefully helps you relax and understand what’s next.
We will provide a written quote and go over the scope of repairs with you and make sure all your concerns have been addressed.
At The Mold Guy from top to bottom beginning to end, taking pride in what we do is our standard. We really do care! We’re not going to send anyone to work in your home or business that we wouldn't want working in ours. We believe in taking care of your home as we would take care of ours. Therefore as a company, we know you are getting the highest level of care and service which starts by talking to a company representative that knows Mold, not an answering service. We look forward to hearing from you!