HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Markham  >  The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Reviews for The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Serafin in Toronto
Serafin in Toronto

Simply outstanding

From the moment their inspector did his inspector, to the day they finished the job, The Mold Guy(s) were just outstanding. They finished ahead of schedule, were unfailingly polite and, most impressively, they were able to juggle a dumpster snafu that happened when my neighbour changed his mind about allowing them to park it in his parking lot. Kay called me, on a Saturday night, to say: "Don't worry about this, we'll take care of it. Sleep easy." Seriously, they were so kind and professional. And now my basement, for the first time in 15 years, smells awesome. I can't recommend these folks highly enough :)

robbkenny in Oakville
robbkenny in Oakville

Mold Inspection was well worth the money

Ross came by to inspect some mold I found after demolishing my basement in prep for a reno. He took his time in assessing it and quoted a reasonable price to remove it, but since it was only a level 1 issue, he also suggested that I can clean it myself (I already have the proper mask and Ross instructed what else should be done for safety during the cleaning). Ross also took the time to comment on other items he noticed such as foundation cracks and provided some referrals.
I have already recommended Ross to a friend of mine who has a mold issue and would certainly recommend him to anyone else. Great Value for the Money and honest, trustworthy and sensible advice. I can only wish that every contract I will deal with in my upcoming reno is as fair and honest as Ross. Thank you very much Ross.

1 review Pickering, ON

Basement Mold Cleanup

Drove come in and did the inspection, Phil and Diego did the clean up work. They did a great job, identified and cleaned up or sealed all the places we discussed. We had enough stuff to throw out that I paid for a disposal bin and they took care of ordering it and disposal. The guys did a great job cleaning up a demolished basement and were very friendly.

NCsang
NCsang

From Mold Problem to No Problem

Found mold after some water damage and high humidity. Called and spoke to Kay and she sent Drove out the next day to assess and arrange for removal at my convenience. Diego and Justin came, set up an air scrubber machine to clean the air in my house, remove mold impacted materials and cleaned/disinfected the area too. They explained what they were doing and how they were going to do it and left my place clean and mold-free. Very pleased with their service.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business very much. Thank you Kay & your Mold Guy team!

Excellent customer service

I cannot say enough about The Mold Guy. Within a week of my initial call to them, my molded walls and flooring were removed neatly and cleanly.

Their customer service has been amazing. Even now that the job is done, they’ve been so helpful in helping me with recommendations for contractors and they’ve followed up with me on my situation.

I highly recommend this company. Thank you!!

Thank you! We do our best to deliver exceptional service to all our customers. Thank you very much Kay & your Mold team

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Amazing service... Amazing people

The Mold Guy team has been amazing to me and my family! Their service is incredible - Ross, Kay, Brittany, Drove, Johnny and the rest of the team are great people who treat their clients like family. They care about the work they do and the well being of the people they help. I've worked with them probably a dozen times over the past few months and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Wow Daniel, We are always here to help!! Thank you for writing us such a wonderful review. Kay & Brittany & your Mold Guy Team

chadcassidy2 in Toronto
chadcassidy2 in Toronto

Mold Removal

After spotting a considerable amount of mold in a storage room that we had just cleared out, I quickly went online to find a mold company to come and assess the situation. I reviewed a few company profiles online and then called The Mold Guy to see if they were able to send someone out early the next week. To my surprise they had someone available that same afternoon and a technician was at my house a few hours later. The individual reviewed the situation and provided me a rough estimate for the work that was required. The guidance was to strip the storage room (Former cold room) down to the cinder blocks, paint with an anti-mold material and then do a cleanup. The gentlemen that came to do the assessment was very professional and left me feeling confident that the company would take care of everything. The crew that did the work were back the following Wednesday and after 4 hours of work, had the storage room stripped down to walls, painted and cleanup completed. A large bin was provided so that everything could be bagged and removed from our house and the basement was left very clean. The Mold Guy did an excellent job from start to finish including the team that scheduled the resources and followed up after to ensure that I was satisfied with the work. If I have any future mold problems (I hope this is not the case), I will certainly be using this company.

Hey Chad, We are so glad to help. Thank you very much for Choosing to use "The Mold Guy" for your cold room mold remediation project. Thank you!!Kay & your Mold Guy Team

Alex in Vaughan
Alex in Vaughan

Thorough and quick attic mold removal

We found black mold in our attic a couple of years after moving in. As we wanted to add insulation we had to deal with it before we could move on. I called numerous places but the quotes were outrageous. I found the Mold Guy on Homestars and got a quote that sounded very reasonable. Talking to the personal in the head office, especially Brittany was a breath of fresh air. From explaining the procedure to estimating the cost and scheduling the service 2 days after, the interactions were very pleasant and easy. The crew was supposed to arrive at 6:30 AM, but I asked that the come in a little later so to not wake up the kids. Although it was starting to get very hot, the crew agreed to come a little later and arrived at 7:00 AM sharp. They were done within a couple of hours and left the place spotless. The roof panels looked like new when they were finished, while before they started they looked as is they were charcoal with all the mold that was growing there. They provided with all the before and after pictures, and a certificate (usually needed if selling the house) that all the mold was gone. I want to thank you guys very much for doing an outstanding job in a very short time!!!

We are so pleased that you chose the Mold Guy to remove the Attic Mold. 99% of our clients are either buying or selling a home and discover mold in the Attic. We strive to always provide prompt & excellent service levels. So glad that you are happy. Thank you thank you Kay

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Excellent Service!

The Mold Guy went above and beyond my expectations. The inspector was punctual and professional. They knowledgeably explained our issue and gave us recommendations for remediation.

The customer service over the phone was equally as helpful and professional. They were able to explain exactly what to expect from the inspection and answer all questions. Fantastic experience!

Hey Jessica, You are amazing. Thanks so much for choosing "The Mold Guy" for your Toronto Mold removal services! Kay

Cparent in Old Toronto
Cparent in Old Toronto

Mold Remediation

The Mold Guy has great customer service and got the job done. After treatment they provide a clearance letter and before & after photos. Overall I'm happy with my experience.

Thanks very much for writing us a review. We sincerely appreciate your business for your attic mold removal Kay

More about The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Mold Detection & Removal (Mold Inspections and Mold Removal) (Mould Inspections and Mould Removal)
We are a IICRC Certified Firm (the Gold Standard in Restoration). Our Mold Inspections, Indoor Air Quality Testing and Mold Removal services in Toronto and the surrounding GTA have been developed with years of practical experience and ongoing education. Our goal is to provide great service above and beyond that of our competitors.

From the first call to project end you can expect:

+ Easy Communication
+ Honesty
+ Reliability
+ Trouble Free Process
+ A Commitment of Excellence
+ A team that strives to save you Time, Money and most important, disruption to your personal life or place of business.

At The Mold Guy we’re not satisfied, unless you are! The Mold Guy prides itself in being your ethical Mold Inspections and Mold Removal professionals for Toronto and the surrounding GTA.

Once you suspect a Mold problem and make that first call you will talk to one of our Mold Professionals that can quickly help you understand the extent of the problem and schedule a Mold Inspection at a convenient time for you. We make the process systematic and most of all, calm and efficient.
Our Mold Detection (mould detection) Service starts with a Certified Mold Professional onsite to evaluate the extent of any Mold related problems.
Our Mold Inspectors will educate with mold facts which hopefully helps you relax and understand what’s next.
We will provide a written quote and go over the scope of repairs with you and make sure all your concerns have been addressed.
At The Mold Guy from top to bottom beginning to end, taking pride in what we do is our standard. We really do care! We’re not going to send anyone to work in your home or business that we wouldn't want working in ours. We believe in taking care of your home as we would take care of ours. Therefore as a company, we know you are getting the highest level of care and service which starts by talking to a company representative that knows Mold, not an answering service. We look forward to hearing from you!