L.B.H. BUILDING SUPPLIES INC.

Building Supplies and Hardware
11 Riel Drive PO Box 175 ST. ALBERT AB T8N1N3
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in St. Albert  >  L.B.H. BUILDING SUPPLIES INC.

Reviews for L.B.H. BUILDING SUPPLIES INC.

Isabel Seibert from Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

looking for a new deck, found LBH at the home and garden show. Deck was completed in 3 days and workmanship and service was excellent. Would definitely use them again.

kent barrett in St. albert
2 reviews ST ALBERT, AB

I bought all of my supplies from LBH in St. Albert and they were not only very helpful and knowledgeable but also when product was not in stock, they went out of their way to have it delivered to me.

I would highly recommend this building supply store.

Bo Liron in St. albert
3 reviews ST ALBERT, AB

I loved the small-town atmosphere with LBH building Supplies. They know their stuff and take the time to personally help each and every customer with anything needed. They guided me with whatever materials I needed and helped me make some decisions by offering great suggestions. Service and quality and Air Miles as well are only a fraction of the great experience at LBH.

shane presiznuik in St. albert
2 reviews ST. ALBERT, AB

The staff are professional, knowledgable and caring. I have purchased many items and rely on the teams experience and knowledge to complete my job successfully and in budget. The store is clean and the items needed for my job are easy to find and product is always in stock.