white cube painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M6H 3S8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  white cube painting

Reviews for white cube painting

MARIA in Toronto

True professionalism, this is what I like in Nasco's work. He works with such a pleasure and ease, with so much understanding about the color, details, and design. His attention to details and professional approach is amazing. He painted beautifully the walls of the whole floor of my bungalow. My baseboards were so old, damaged, and not painted for years. I was amazed of the way Nasco made them look like new. I am so happy with the new look of my house. I recommend Nasco to all my friends.

R. S.  in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

White Cube Painting Services was recommended to me by a friend. We needed to paint the interior of the house. Nasco was punctual on our first meeting and he responded promptly with a detailed quote. His crew was professional and organized. They left the property tidy and clean although they had to work around the furniture in the house. They completed the project within the time frame which Nasco provided initially. The total cost did not exceed the original quote. We are very happy with White Cube Painting. I would highly recommend this company.

My very trusted real-estate agent highly recommended Nasco to me. He responded to me quickly, came for a visit, and provided me with a very detailed yet concise scope of work and quote. Nasco is truly professional. He communicated with me about what I am looking for, and provided recommendations. It turned out to be great! I can't believe how good my house looks like now! He is reliable, detailed, tidy, and artistic. Very nice guy. It was a worry free experience. He really watched out for my budget, told me what was worth to do and what was not. I will definitely use Nasco next time and recommend him to my friends.

Kyle S.

Nasco came highly recommended by our realtor (a former contractor) and we are very glad we hired him.

We brought him in to repaint our new home top-to-bottom, but we got much more than just a paint job. Nasco did what I've now learned is called 'wall restoration': correcting all the flaws from previous bad paint jobs and substandard drywall installation. He worked miracles. Our walls and ceilings are now pristine. His desire for perfection meant that he even re-did a couple spots that he wasn't satisfied with.

A true artist and a nice guy to boot. Would hire him again in a second. Highly recommend.

Nasco painted my condo. I was very pleased with the quality of his work. He was professional in his approach and took pride in his work. I would highly recommend him for all your painting needs.

Patti

Nasco was recommended to us by our contractor who renovated our 2 bathrooms in our old house in High Park.
We were absolutely delighted with our experience. He was prompt, did exactly what we wanted him to do, on time and on budget. His work was meticulous and he tidied up each day before leaving. He offered us some great suggestions which worked out well for both bathrooms. We will be hiring him to do more painting for us in the future.

Victor Szeto from Toronto

Nasco and his team did an incredible job despite an inflexible period of time. He honoured the budget and tasks in his quote, was able to work around the floor installer's schedule who had to work at the same time, paid meticulous attention to detail, and followed-up on deficiencies. I would highly recommend White Cube for anyone looking for an A+ paint job.

elina from Toronto

We were very happy with the work done by Nasco and his company. He completed all the work on time and with great accuracy. He also demonstrated a great eye for details and colours. He worked with the colours we chose, but also advised us on colour combinations, that resulted in beautiful spaces with the feeling that we wanted to convey.
Thank you!

James Warrington from Toronto

Nasco was a joy to work with - great advice on colour and finish, excellent quality and on time, as promised. He was businesslike with written quotes and estimates. He came back for three small touchups, no questions asked. I can heartily recommend White Cube: Nasco and Douglas.

Iris Kay from Toronto

Nasco arrived promptly, worked diligently and did a fabulous job. He even stayed around to help put back furniture and hand pictures. Above and beyond what was expected. I highly recommend him!!!

More about white cube painting

We specialize in interior residential painting. Our focus is on detail, not on speed. We have an excellent understanding of the importance of prep-work and colour. Our emphasis is on high quality standards rather than low prices. We are prompt and stay on-site until the project is complete. We use ...