Eddie's Hang-up Display Ltd

Building Supplies and Hardware
VANCOUVER BC V6H 1P9
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Vancouver  >  Eddie's Hang-up Display Ltd

Reviews for Eddie's Hang-up Display Ltd

Dede in San Antonio
Dede in San Antonio
1 review Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, QC

OK

I had a bad experience but it was (eventually) resolved. To be fair, the resolution eventually given was above and beyond. I think I just ended up with a customer service rep that could use some retraining.

William Bradley in New Westminster
William Bradley in New Westminster
9 reviews New Westminster, BC

Display Case

I was looking for a display case for my wife's brass and crystal collections. I had searched around and found cases that sort of were what I was looking for. A friend suggested I check out Eddies - I was surprised that they had such a selection - I know they generally deal with retail stores but I found exactly what I was looking for in a Maple wood finish - looks great in the livingroom.

Jennifer Roper in New westminster
Jennifer Roper in New westminster
13 reviews New Westminster, BC

Retail Store Fixtures

When opening my retail store I was looking for a great place to find store fixtures and display units. I heard about Eddie's from a fellow entrepreneur and took a drive down. It was easy to find, and had everything I needed. From display units, to bags, to pricing guns. The selection was great and I was able to match all my display units with ease. The units come in boxes and you must assemble them yourself. They were very easy to put together, very sturdy, and good quality. They keep your business on file, so every time you purchase something it goes on record. The ladies who work the til are helpful and courteous. Anytime I need racking, bags, or general display units, Eddie's is the first place I go!