Rob's Tree Removal

Rob's Tree Removal

Reviews for Rob's Tree Removal

Sara in Calgary
Sara in Calgary

Quick and easy tree removal

My home needed 2 trees removed and 3 stumps grounded out. Rob and his team were able to come out within a week of me contacting them. They showed up at the time they said they would. The job only took them a couple of hours and they did a wonderful job cleaning up. Rob was very polite and professional. I would highly recommend Rob's tree removal service for anyone looking to have trees removed from their property.

Markusbrainus in Calgary
Markusbrainus in Calgary

Excellent service and good price

I ran through Rob's online calculator to estimate the total project cost and then Rob called me within a day to confirm a time and the exact procedure. I had 8 trees to remove, some of which were 50 feet tall and between houses.

Rob and his crew showed up on time and made short work of delimbing, felling, bucking, stump-grinding, and cleaning up all 8 trees. His crew was courteous and professional and did a great job. I'd highly recommend them. He was half the cost of my other quote.

Thanks so much Mark! :-)

Nancy B. in Calgary
Nancy B. in Calgary

Honest & Experienced

We had two very large trees in rather unfortunate locations in the back yard with NO alley access. One was also leaning very precariously towards our home and within a foot of an antique wrought iron fence. Rob and his team were exceptionally professional, courteous, and most importantly...Honest & experienced. I would highly recommend Rob and his team!

Thanks Nancy!

Bree in Calgary
Bree in Calgary

Tree Removal

Our neighbor recommended Rob’s Tree Removal. We used his website to get a quick estimate which was accurate and much lower than others. He arrived earlier in the week than scheduled and with reports from our neighbors they were efficient and professional with great clean up afterwards. I would highly recommend Rob’s

Thanks Bree!

Marla F.
Marla F.

Great Service

We had a small dwarf lilac to be removed. We were quoted $600.00 from a large arborest company and thought that was a bit excessive given it's size. We contacted Rob, he was professional, polite and he quoted us significantly less than the Arborest company. He called the night before he was coming out and while we didn't arrive home in time to see him remove the lilac, he said that he couldn't charge us what he originally quoted. Totally fair, reliable and we were so happy that we found him so we didn't have to pay $600.00 for something that could be removed so easily. Thank you Rob, we appreciate your work and fairness. We will happily recommend you!

Thanks Marla!

Bill in Calgary
Bill in Calgary

Tree Removal

Very satisfied with removal of two large evergreen trees. Rob and his crew were very talented and professional. Removed trees in a very safe manner and left area very clean. This is the second time we have used Rob’s tree service and would highly recommend them, especially for large or dangerous trees.

Thanks to Rob and his Crew
Bill v

Thanks Bill!

Tree Removal, clean up

Highly recommend Rob's Tree removal services. Very professional, knowledgeable, and fair on pricing. Rob & his team were on time, did a wonderful job - all as promised, the clean-up was great (Rob even went over to my neighbors to ensure no debris was left behind).

Overall, highly recommend his services.

Thanks for the great review! :-)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Catoneaster Hedge Removal

I had a 23 foot hedge in a fairly narrow area cut down and the stumps ground out. Rob came the second day after I contacted him and did an amazing job leaving the area completely clean. His bill was even less than expected. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Thanks for the positive review! :-)
Rob

Private User reviews Regina, SK

Tree removal

Rob was excellent to deal with. His online calculator was easy to use and accurate.
Professional, fast and cost effective. Everything I could ask for from a service provider.

I would definitely bring Rob back.

Thank you - good to hear the new calculator is doing its job! :-)

More about Rob's Tree Removal

Serving Calgary since 2002, we do tree and bush removal, stump removal, and brush chipping, and give away/ sell firewood and mulch. Pricing is on the Quick Quote page of our website: robstreeremoval. com
Looking for Tree Service pros in Calgary?