Rob's Tree Removal

Reviews for Rob's Tree Removal

Lynn in Calgary
Lynn in Calgary

Tree removal

We had a tall Swedish aspen cut down by Rob’s Tree Removal. It was in an awkward spot between the fences. The crew did a great job removing the tree quickly & efficiently. Before leaving, they totally cleaned up the area & you would never know that a tree had been cut down. We would definitely hire them again. Great service!

Christina
Christina

Tree Removal

Just had my front yard tree removed. Staff was very pleasant to deal with and they left my front yard looking better than it when they arrived. Highly recommend - great price!!

Deb
Deb
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Excellent in every way

We had a LOT of trees removed on our acreage to facilitate future construction. Rob's Tree Removal was clear, concise and great to deal with. They showed up when promised and did an excellent job of removal, grinding and clean up. We would not hesitate to recommend this company and will be using them for our future needs. Great company and workers. P/D Lamboo

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Green Ash Gone

Very responsive, very reasonable quote, very prompt arrival - take-down, bucking, mulching, and stump grinding all accomplished with proficiency, safe practice, efficiency, and thorough post-job clean-up. Invoice and payment terms established with a nice balance of professionalism and courtesy. Deserves your business, if tree removal is the goal.

vicurbans
vicurbans

Residential Tree Removal

I am not one who lightly writes reviews of people or businesses I have had dealings with - only when the work was exceptionally good… or exceptionally poor. I recently contacted Rob at Rob’s Tree Removal in Calgary to get a quote (simple on line calculator - www.robstreeremoval.com) His quote was far less than any of his competitors I had canvassed. Though this should have been a red flag, I took the chance with him given all the good reviews I read about him on various websites. I needed one tall tree removed in my back yard. It was tricky as it was near my home, other trees, right beside my deck and with fencing all around it. He came by beforehand to see if it was viable to remove the tree given the surrounding circumstances. Having concluded it was viable, he and his team of three came back two days later to do the job. I was present throughout. I was totally impressed with their skill, professionalism, the varied equipment they brought to have the job done effectively, proficiently and with the safety of their team and my property paramount. It was fascinating watching them. They most certainly knew what they were doing and how to work as a team. Their clean up was as good as or better than my own high standards. Except for the missing tree, one would never have known that they were there. They even bucked up my tree for no extra charged and helped me stack the firewood.
Rob and his team were very polite and professional. I would highly recommend Rob's Tree Removal service for anyone looking to have trees removed from their property.

Thanks so much Vic! That's exactly how I aim to appear...

Sara in Calgary
Sara in Calgary

Quick and easy tree removal

My home needed 2 trees removed and 3 stumps grounded out. Rob and his team were able to come out within a week of me contacting them. They showed up at the time they said they would. The job only took them a couple of hours and they did a wonderful job cleaning up. Rob was very polite and professional. I would highly recommend Rob's tree removal service for anyone looking to have trees removed from their property.

Thank you Sara!

Markusbrainus in Calgary
Markusbrainus in Calgary

Excellent service and good price

I ran through Rob's online calculator to estimate the total project cost and then Rob called me within a day to confirm a time and the exact procedure. I had 8 trees to remove, some of which were 50 feet tall and between houses.

Rob and his crew showed up on time and made short work of delimbing, felling, bucking, stump-grinding, and cleaning up all 8 trees. His crew was courteous and professional and did a great job. I'd highly recommend them. He was half the cost of my other quote.

Thanks so much Mark! :-)

Nancy B. in Calgary
Nancy B. in Calgary

Honest & Experienced

We had two very large trees in rather unfortunate locations in the back yard with NO alley access. One was also leaning very precariously towards our home and within a foot of an antique wrought iron fence. Rob and his team were exceptionally professional, courteous, and most importantly...Honest & experienced. I would highly recommend Rob and his team!

Thanks Nancy!

Bree in Calgary
Bree in Calgary

Tree Removal

Our neighbor recommended Rob’s Tree Removal. We used his website to get a quick estimate which was accurate and much lower than others. He arrived earlier in the week than scheduled and with reports from our neighbors they were efficient and professional with great clean up afterwards. I would highly recommend Rob’s

Thanks Bree!

Marla
Marla

Great Service

We had a small dwarf lilac to be removed. We were quoted $600.00 from a large arborest company and thought that was a bit excessive given it's size. We contacted Rob, he was professional, polite and he quoted us significantly less than the Arborest company. He called the night before he was coming out and while we didn't arrive home in time to see him remove the lilac, he said that he couldn't charge us what he originally quoted. Totally fair, reliable and we were so happy that we found him so we didn't have to pay $600.00 for something that could be removed so easily. Thank you Rob, we appreciate your work and fairness. We will happily recommend you!

Thanks Marla!

More about Rob's Tree Removal

Serving Calgary since 2002, we do tree and bush removal, stump removal, and brush chipping, and give away/ sell firewood and mulch. Pricing is on the Quick Quote page of our website: robstreeremoval. com
Looking for Tree Service pros in Calgary?