Rob's Tree Removal

Reviews for Rob's Tree Removal

Marla F from Calgary
Marla F from Calgary

Great Service

We had a small dwarf lilac to be removed. We were quoted $600.00 from a large arborest company and thought that was a bit excessive given it's size. We contacted Rob, he was professional, polite and he quoted us significantly less than the Arborest company. He called the night before he was coming out and while we didn't arrive home in time to see him remove the lilac, he said that he couldn't charge us what he originally quoted. Totally fair, reliable and we were so happy that we found him so we didn't have to pay $600.00 for something that could be removed so easily. Thank you Rob, we appreciate your work and fairness. We will happily recommend you!

Thanks Marla!

Nancy B. in Calgary
Nancy B. in Calgary

Honest & Experienced

We had two very large trees in rather unfortunate locations in the back yard with NO alley access. One was also leaning very precariously towards our home and within a foot of an antique wrought iron fence. Rob and his team were exceptionally professional, courteous, and most importantly...Honest & experienced. I would highly recommend Rob and his team!

Thanks Nancy!

Bree in Calgary
Bree in Calgary

Tree Removal

Our neighbor recommended Rob’s Tree Removal. We used his website to get a quick estimate which was accurate and much lower than others. He arrived earlier in the week than scheduled and with reports from our neighbors they were efficient and professional with great clean up afterwards. I would highly recommend Rob’s

Thanks Bree!

Bill in Calgary
Bill in Calgary

Tree Removal

Very satisfied with removal of two large evergreen trees. Rob and his crew were very talented and professional. Removed trees in a very safe manner and left area very clean. This is the second time we have used Rob’s tree service and would highly recommend them, especially for large or dangerous trees.

Thanks to Rob and his Crew
Bill v

Thanks Bill!

Tree Removal, clean up

Highly recommend Rob's Tree removal services. Very professional, knowledgeable, and fair on pricing. Rob & his team were on time, did a wonderful job - all as promised, the clean-up was great (Rob even went over to my neighbors to ensure no debris was left behind).

Overall, highly recommend his services.

Thanks for the great review! :-)

Catoneaster Hedge Removal

I had a 23 foot hedge in a fairly narrow area cut down and the stumps ground out. Rob came the second day after I contacted him and did an amazing job leaving the area completely clean. His bill was even less than expected. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Thanks for the positive review! :-)
Rob

Sherie in Calgary
Sherie in Calgary

Excellent service, arrived right on time, cleaned up after tree removal

Had a large popular tree removed from our backyard - Rob and his team arrived exactly on time, set up and removed the entire tree in under an hour! Quick, efficient, well priced and left the yard in immaculate condition. Would recommend!!

Thanks Sherie! :-)

Tree removal

Rob was excellent to deal with. His online calculator was easy to use and accurate.
Professional, fast and cost effective. Everything I could ask for from a service provider.

I would definitely bring Rob back.

Thank you - good to hear the new calculator is doing its job! :-)

Tree and stump removal/grinding

Rob got back to me promptly once I went on his website and gave the info for a quote and sent a photo. It was easy to do and the final price actually came in a bit under the initial quote. I had some issues with space to get the grinder into the yard but he assured me they would handle it even if it meant removing the gate and reinstalling.
Rob and his crew came when he said they would and were in and out in about 20 minutes. The tree was gone, the stump ground, wood stacked, and mulch in the hole. There were no little branches nor acorns left around, the yard looked great!
I highly recommend Rob and his crew.

Thanks so much - it's good to hear what we intend to accomplish is getting done! :-)

Chris Janz in Calgary
Chris Janz in Calgary

Great Job and People - Handled Huge Problem Tree Removal Like a Champ

Giant Maple Tree in our backyard was lifting foundation and deck. The huge problem tree covered 3 yards, a glass sunroom, A/C Unit, Glass Deck Rails, and was intertwined between Hydro and Communication lines on all sides.
Rob and crew had the tree removed, stump ground, firewood bucked and piled, and had the place cleaner than before he arrived (including neighbors) - in under 6 hours - Amazing. Great people. Friendly. Safe. Clean. Highly suggest using this service above all others as the price was more fair than all other estimates and the work was the best!
Thanks Rob and Crew.

Thanks Chris! It was indeed a challenge, and I'm glad it worked out well for all!

More about Rob's Tree Removal

Serving Calgary since 2002, we do tree and bush removal, stump removal, and brush chipping, and give away/ sell firewood and mulch. Pricing is on the Quick Quote page of our website: robstreeremoval. com