Rob's Tree Removal

Calgary AB T3K 3A7
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Calgary  >  Rob's Tree Removal

Reviews for Rob's Tree Removal

Catoneaster Hedge Removal

I had a 23 foot hedge in a fairly narrow area cut down and the stumps ground out. Rob came the second day after I contacted him and did an amazing job leaving the area completely clean. His bill was even less than expected. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Thanks for the positive review! :-)
Rob

Tree removal

Rob was excellent to deal with. His online calculator was easy to use and accurate.
Professional, fast and cost effective. Everything I could ask for from a service provider.

I would definitely bring Rob back.

Thank you - good to hear the new calculator is doing its job! :-)

Tree and stump removal/grinding

Rob got back to me promptly once I went on his website and gave the info for a quote and sent a photo. It was easy to do and the final price actually came in a bit under the initial quote. I had some issues with space to get the grinder into the yard but he assured me they would handle it even if it meant removing the gate and reinstalling.
Rob and his crew came when he said they would and were in and out in about 20 minutes. The tree was gone, the stump ground, wood stacked, and mulch in the hole. There were no little branches nor acorns left around, the yard looked great!
I highly recommend Rob and his crew.

Thanks so much - it's good to hear what we intend to accomplish is getting done! :-)

Chris Janz in Calgary
Chris Janz in Calgary

Great Job and People - Handled Huge Problem Tree Removal Like a Champ

Giant Maple Tree in our backyard was lifting foundation and deck. The huge problem tree covered 3 yards, a glass sunroom, A/C Unit, Glass Deck Rails, and was intertwined between Hydro and Communication lines on all sides.
Rob and crew had the tree removed, stump ground, firewood bucked and piled, and had the place cleaner than before he arrived (including neighbors) - in under 6 hours - Amazing. Great people. Friendly. Safe. Clean. Highly suggest using this service above all others as the price was more fair than all other estimates and the work was the best!
Thanks Rob and Crew.

Thanks Chris! It was indeed a challenge, and I'm glad it worked out well for all!

Removal of mulitple trees

We live in an older home located on an overgrown greenbelt, as a result we had a number of trees we wanted to remove. One due to disease and several others we wanted removed so we could progress with some new landscaping. We contacted Rob to get a quote and a possible timeline for the job. His price seemed fair and he was able to come out in a timely manner. Him and his crew were great to work with and they did a wonderful job. They were even able to stump grind the hard to reach roots on one of the trees. Rob is a good guy to work with and we would happily use their company again in the future.

Thanks for the great review! :-)

Kyle from Calgary
Kyle from Calgary

Went the extra mile

I initially had only two trees to remove from a new house, which had not been taken care of. Rob quoted a reasonable price and was prompt and courteous in scheduling and attending my home. When completing the work, Rob noticed that there were other trees in the back yard which had been cut down but not properly removed (which I had not noticed). After asking, he removed three further trees (for a very reasonable increase in the original quote).

I believe most others would simply be focused on finishing the work and on to the next job. Rob clearly thinks about what he is doing and the overall end product. After everything was done he provided the felled trees as nicely cut wood for the firepit. Very happy. Will definitely use again.

Thanks for the great review Kyle - I am very pleased to be found helpful! :-)

Regan Shular from Calgary
Regan Shular from Calgary

Stump removal solved

Rob and his guys showed up and removed the 21" wide stump within an hour so we I can level the area for a shed. Rob was responsive to my quote request and providing a price he stuck to (I provided picture of the stump to him). Timeline was going to be two weeks but they were able to make it within a week, calling ahead of time to see if it worked to fit my job in at the end of this past Thursday. It took me longer to decide what to do with the stump than the time it took for them to remove the stump. Value, timing and quality of removal makes me regret wasting so much time looking for ways to deal with the stump.

Thanks Regan!

Review from Calgary
Review from Calgary

Trimming and removing at risk, damaged, and overgrown branches from multiple trees.

Team was delayed from appointed time of arrival due to more work than expected on previous job. ROB CALLED ME TWICE TO LET ME KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO BE LATE, AND THEN TO LET ME KNOW WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT AN HOUR OUT! Who does that nowadays?
Showed up with their arbourist in tow, who walked around and educated/ advised as my wife peppered team with questions. All four on team were pleasant, proffessional and efficient.
Rob's been doing this for many years, has all the equipment, and an effective team to make it all work.
Rob was up on ladder for the high stuff, while others were cleaning up and getting low hanging branches.
Rob was 'all business' until job was efficiently completed, then proceeded to engage in an interesting and fun conversation on history of his business, the markets, investing, and holiday time.
Hell, I'd invite them back for a beer on the deck! Perfect jobs done in the future is a given.
Thanks Guys

Thanks so much for your positive review! :-)
Rob

More about Rob's Tree Removal

Serving Calgary since 2002, we do tree and bush removal, stump removal, and brush chipping, and give away/ sell firewood and mulch. Pricing is on the Quick Quote page of our website: robstreeremoval. com