Tri M Plumbing

Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
28 reviews New Westminster, BC

Broken Water Pipe

One morning we were leaving for work and noticed pooling water in our front lawn - when we looked, by the panel for access to the water mains there was a bubbling of water - quite a bit. I got on the internet looking for someone to deal with this problem. I found Tri-M on the search that had a promotion to get $25 off a first call for plumbing. I called them and when the guy came it took no time for him to access the problem. We were lucky it was close to the house as if the pipe was longer the cost would be substantially higher. The next thing I knew he had got in the front yard and had dug the trench in order to replace the pipe in less than an hour - very very hard working guy! Another 1 hour and the pipe had been replaced, leak stopped and he had even re-filled the trench. Couldn't have been happier and relieved.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Coquitlam?