Lintbusters Dryer Vent Services

HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Delta  >  Lintbusters Dryer Vent Services

Reviews for Lintbusters Dryer Vent Services

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Dryer vent cleaning

This company provided very professional service. I had some questions before about dryer vent cleaning. Jeff was very helpful answering my questions. The cleaning was done with high technology equipment.

Naomi from New Westminster
Naomi from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Vent repair

I am a new owner of a 100 year old partially renovated character home. In addition to three renos projects, there were a lot of smaller but priority deficiencies that had to be addressed immediately including a few venting systems (kitchen stove fan and a bathroom fan) that were either a fire hazard or shoddily installed.

Called many contractors and received only few call backs. Contractors that did breeze in to take a look would ignore me when I told them about the smaller jobs. Many of the contractors also put a lot of fear and negativity into my mindset that I feared to live in the house even before I got to move in!

Decided to take on finding suitable service providers for the small jobs and that's when I found Lintbusters. I called when I saw the pictures of issues that I had on their website. Jeff called me back within 2 hours and scheduled a time 2 days later. He was on time and took the time to scope out all my vents. He was honest - and of the 4 potential concerns, he said I should only be concerned by 2.

He quoted me a very reasonable price (lower than I feared), scheduled me in the next week (again on time!) and got the job done for the price and within the timeframe he promised. He took the time to explain and show me all the work he was doing - which I really appreciated!

Thank you Jeff for the fast service and good work you provided - I will be referring your services to all my home owning friends!

Shelley from Langley
Shelley from Langley
12 reviews , BC

dryer vent cleaning

Professional dryer vent cleaning service. Equipment used was top of the line, so the venting pipes remained intact. Took time and care and clogged vents were totally cleaned. The venting had a few 90 degree turns and extended across a ceiling. Prior to cleaning the top of the dryer would get very hot and the clothes took along time to dry and didn't smell fresh. Now the dryer stays cool and the clothes dry quickly and smell fresh. This dryer vent cleaning saved a possible fire or dryer element burnout. Also a savings on the electricity bill. Highly recommend everyone get their dryer vents cleaned.

More about Lintbusters Dryer Vent Services

Lintbusters specializes in the cleaning, repair and installation of dryer ducting.