The KaYJEN GROUP

M Durette from Etobicoke
M Durette from Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Canopy

Owner of Kajen group canopies, Scott gave us a lead time of 8 weeks to make and install.Did not return calls, returned some emails. Came to install 6 months later. Some issues with canopy he said he would take care of after installing. Did a horrible installation job, caulking job was an absolute mess, he admitted after the fact he cannot caulk at all. Left dark brown caulking in gobs on pale cream siding. Left a four inch gap between house and canopy as he couldn't intall flush to the siding so rain comes down on the veranda. Damaged my railing with his scafolding. Absolutely no follow up or contact in six weeks. I have to either pay someone to try and fix this or I have to remove canopy and install new siding on my two story home.As a senior citizen it is so disheartening to have someone do this to my home. I would not refer him to anyone.