ARC Installations Ltd.

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Leduc AB T9E 4R2

Reviews for ARC Installations Ltd.

sidhumickey@hotmail.com from Calgary
S. Y.
2 reviews Leduc County, AB

New home, cistern, septic, escavation, road, power.

They did a great job. Fast, professional, reliable service. They are very knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. Would recommend them for any job big or small. Talk to Taras. He was great to deal with.

We would also agree that working for Mickey was an extreme pleasure. He worked with us on all the decisions and made our jobs easier every step of the way. This was a fantastic gentleman to work for.

Michael Denis from Leduc
Michael Denis from Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

New Acreage Development

Arc Installations dug my basement, roughed in the driveway, trenched in power and installed septic system and field. Curtis was more than helpful in working with my basement contractor to ensure everything was done right. Even though there was an equipment problem during the basement dig he did what he had to do to get the job completed on time and did not hold me up.
The septic start up was in the middle of winter. When my system froze up and I was out of town, Curtis responed within a couple of hours to take care of things for me.
Cody also taught me a few things around operating my skid steer which has helped me a lot in my landscaping.

Carrie Blumenthal from Leduc
Carrie Blumenthal from Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

Acreage lot development

I worked with ARC to develop my acreage lot. I brought them in for tree removal, house excavation, septic system installation, line trenching, and driveway construction. They exceeded my expectations in every way. I had a challenging site to develop and instead of complaining about the obstacles, Curtis was positive about the opportunities that the site presented. The result of their work was by far superior to what I had originally envisioned. Curtis and Cody were reliable and trustworthy. Despite the business of the season, they offered timely service. Curtis and Cody logged whatever hours that were needed so that their work was always ready for the demands of the rest of the project. Not only was the work I needed done with quality and efficiency, Curtis treated the project with the same care and attention that he would for his own home. His advice and input were invaluable.

Dwayne Havanka in Beaumont
Dwayne Havanka in Beaumont
1 review BEAUMONT, AB

Septic and water cistern

Our septic lines had froze off, ARC came immediately after looking over the situation. Great response. Installed new septic tank, trenched and installed new line to septic field. Installed water cistern, hooked up pressure system and cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Thanks for the great service.

Jim Burrows in Leduc
Jim Burrows in Leduc
1 review LEDUC, AB

Complete Acreage Lot Development

ARC Installations installed our septic tanks and field system, built our driveway, and trenched our well and telephone lines. They also assisted with installing drainage culverts and installed a beautiful automatic gate to the entrance of our property.

ARC Installations did a great job, were very knowledgeable and were very accomodating throughout the installation.

I would highly recommend ARC for any of your acreage development needs!!

LeeRoy in Leduc
LeeRoy in Leduc
1 review LEDUC, AB

Road building and septic system plus mound

Appreciated the input and options that Curtis reviewed with me. He was very informative and for every situation he let me know each option and and cost implications whether they would increase OR decrease the total cost.

Quote was very detailed and broken down to show each specific cost, quote was also descriptive to illustrate any potential extra costs.

Very happy with the quality of work.