High Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for High Tech Appliance Service

b. t.
b. t.

Dryer Installation

I had Atari check a 12 year old dryer that was not working. He was very knowledgeable about the machine and looked into a replacement part for me but it is no longer made. Bought new dryer and he installed it in a space with difficult access to back of machine. He was very professional, thorough, and demonstrated high degree of making sure I was satisfied with the job. I will call him again for any appliance repairs and would not hesitate to make a referral to him.

Dryer repair

We had Atiar come to look at a 9 year old Kenmore dryer that did not have heat. Atiar came the same day we called and was pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable about the Kenmore dryer. He explained what he was doing and replaced the needed heating element. We would definitely recommend Atiar to friends and neighbours when looking for an appliance repair technician.

Laura
Laura

Excellent!

Low heat emanating from the dryer. I was impressed with the fast and efficient diagnosis of the problem. Very happy customer.

I will definitely call High Tech Appliance for all future appliance help!!

Celine in Toronto
Celine in Toronto

Old dryer repaired

Repaired my 18 year old dryer in 30 minutes, knew exactly what was wrong. I'm super happy I didn't have to buy a new one. Thanks for the awesome service.

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Dryer repair

We have a 20 year old Kenmore gas dryer. It stopped working suddenly last weekend when I put int a load - nothing. I didn't know who to call or whether it could be fixed. Online, I read great reviews for High Tech Appliance Service and particularly for Atiar, so we called the company and wow! Atiar came by promptly to investigate, saw that we needed a new motor, and said he would get the part and return within a few days. The very next day he brought the new motor, installed it, and the dryer is in great working order again. Five star, exceptional service (so fast!) at reasonable rates. Thank you Atiar for a job well done, we appreciate it. Pat

Thank you so much for your write a great review

I'd use this company again.

Atiar came the same day as I called, explained the service, and arrived promptly. We had three appliances that needed attention, he fixed one and included the cost in the call-out fee, advised me how I could cheaply fix the second one, and provided me with a quote for the third. He was friendly and generous and I'd definitely call him back.

Cory
Cory

Fridge Repair

This is the 2nd time we've called Atiar at High Tech Appliance.
The first time he did an excellent job repairing our microwave.
This time it was a small beverage fridge. Other quotes we received for this repair were more than the cost of the entire fridge...Atiar's quote was reasonable. He was able to do the repair within 2 days of my call...he arrived exactly on time and had the fridge repaired with 2 small new parts within 20 minutes.
He is nice person and very competent, prompt, honest and professional...everything you want in a home repair service. I would highly recommend Atiar and High Tech Appliance for any appliance in your home.

Canoe12 in Old Toronto
Canoe12 in Old Toronto

Fridge not working properly

Our side-by-side Frigidaire fridge was not working properly. It was cold on the bottom of the freezer and a little cold on the bottom of the fridge. We started looking for replacement but really just wanted ours to work as the space is custom and the current one fits perfectly. Atiar came quickly when called, diagnosed the problem, ordered the part and came back a couple of days later to install. He was outstanding. Any other appliance issues (dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge) in future and Atiar will be called first. Thank you, Atiar!

andreamea29 in Toronto
andreamea29 in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Fridge Repair

Our fridge wasn’t working well and wasn’t as cold as it should be. Atiar responded to our request quickly and came out to see the fridge the next day. Fan wasn’t working great but he worked his magic and said it should hold out a while longer. Very much appreciate his honesty and quality of work. Highly recommended.

Hi Andrea
Thank you so much for your writing a great review

JPM in San Francisco
JPM in San Francisco

Dryer repair.

Called to enquire about repairing a squeaky dryer. Got a quote and a service time within an hour of my call. Service was fast, friendly and cheaper then the other quotes.

All repairs were explained to me as it progressed, and parts replaced were shown.

Hi
Thank you so much for your writing a great review

Atiar

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.