High Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for High Tech Appliance Service

Rob J. in Markham
Rob J. in Markham

Stackable Laundry Unit Service

Atiar Rahman is a respectful, caring, and professional business owner who goes out of his way to meet the needs of existing and new clients. What a lifesaver! We needed our existing gas dryer disconnected in preparation for the installation of a new set of laundry machines. Atiar was quick to respond to our inquiry, going out of his way to meet our very tight timelines to get our dryer disconnected and then reconnecting our new dryer within a day of installation. He worked with our schedule, and he was prompt, efficient, and very helpful in sharing his knowledge and understanding of our new appliance. He assured us that if there were any problems in the next 30 days, we could call him to come and check our equipment. We would definitely call Atiar again for any appliance needs. We couldn't be happier with High Tech Appliance Service. Thanks so much, Atiar!

Nadjib. in Scarborough
Nadjib. in Scarborough

DRYER REPAIR

Before calling Mr. Atiar, I called several technicians over the phone and he was the only one who sounds the most qualified when I was asking technical questions and the most reasonable in pricing .
I was right. Mr. Atiar provided an outstanding service repair. Fast, clean and sharp.
I highly recommend him. With no doubt, he is a very trustfully professional and gentleman.
5 stars x 2 extremely well deserved.
Nadjib.

Excellent, quick and professional service

Our dryer had a squeaking noise. I did not know who to call, so chose High Tech Appliance Service because it had good ratings and reviews on HomeStars. I was given an appointment for the same day, and the technician arrived 30 minutes before the time window given. The repair service was excellent! The technician was knowledgeable and professional.

Would definitely use this company again!

Maba in Toronto
Maba in Toronto

Excellent Service

At the end of a working day Atiar Rahman arrived earlier than arranged so I was happy. He diagnosed my problem with my dryer immediately and told me he had the parts in his vehicle. He helped me vacuum the interior of the drum and fixed the dryer problem. He advised me if I have any further problems in the next 30 days to call him immediately. He is efficient and courteous. I was thrilled and hope I will have no further issues with my dryer. His cost was reasonable compared to other estimates.

Kevin in Pickering
Kevin in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Dryer Repair

Dryer died in the middle of a load. Called High Tech Appliance Service in the morning.
Explained the problem and....
Atiar arrived the same day.
Had all the parts
Fixed the problem
Gave fast, friendly service, good advice, Excellent!

krtaylor in Toronto, Ontario
krtaylor in Toronto, Ontario

Dryer Repair

My dryer had stopped working and I was able to get someone in within a couple of days to take a look. It was spinning but there was no heat and although the fix looked relatively straight forward based on the DYI sites, it would have required me pulling out the washer / dryer combo, opening the access panel at the back, testing a few components, ordering what was broken and then waiting for it to arrive to fix it.

Altair had it pulled out and up and running in less than 30 minutes. Well worth the price to avoid the hassle.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Washer Part Replacement

Needed to replace the bellow on my washer. Atiar showed up early and was done within a half hour! Service was fast and efficient. He was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend High Tech Appliance Service. Will definitely call him again if I need another repair. Thank you!!!

Janette in Toronto
Janette in Toronto

fast, efficient service

High Tech was able to come to our house same day and fix our older washing machine. Atiar showed up exactly when he said he would and knew immediately what was wrong with our 11 year old washer. He replaced the part and had it running within 15 minutes. I also mentioned a burner on our gas stove was not working properly and he looked at that quickly and fixed it within minutes at no charge. I would not hesitate to recommend his service for any appliance (he also fixes gas appliances). He offers friendly, affordable service.

Thomas in Scarborough in Toronto
Thomas in Scarborough in Toronto

Gas Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement

Gas dryer was on the fritz - no flame. Called for service one morning at approx 09:30. Atiar was able to come by that afternoon. He gave a time window of 16:00 to 18:00. He called to make sure someone was home and was there at 16:10. Very quick repair - tested and replaced thermal fuse. Price was the same as quoted over the phone - no upsell. Gave a 30 day warranty. Atiar is very courteous and polite. Only minor concern is payment had to be by cheque or cash - debit or credit would've been nice. It wasn't an issue for me because I asked before he came over.

Broken Washing Machine

I was very happy with the service I received. The owner Atiar Rahman personally came to do the service. He arrived on time and gave me a great price. He was polite, knowledgeable and explained everything to me. He had my washing machine fixed in 10 minutes. This was the first time I had to have a household appliance repaired and he really made it so much easier than I thought it would be. I highly recommend him!

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.