High Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for High Tech Appliance Service

Thomas in Scarborough in Toronto
Thomas in Scarborough in Toronto

Gas Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement

Gas dryer was on the fritz - no flame. Called for service one morning at approx 09:30. Atiar was able to come by that afternoon. He gave a time window of 16:00 to 18:00. He called to make sure someone was home and was there at 16:10. Very quick repair - tested and replaced thermal fuse. Price was the same as quoted over the phone - no upsell. Gave a 30 day warranty. Atiar is very courteous and polite. Only minor concern is payment had to be by cheque or cash - debit or credit would've been nice. It wasn't an issue for me because I asked before he came over.

Broken Washing Machine

I was very happy with the service I received. The owner Atiar Rahman personally came to do the service. He arrived on time and gave me a great price. He was polite, knowledgeable and explained everything to me. He had my washing machine fixed in 10 minutes. This was the first time I had to have a household appliance repaired and he really made it so much easier than I thought it would be. I highly recommend him!

Rita in Scarborough
Rita in Scarborough

No heat in dryer

Fastest repair that I have ever encountered! I called at 8:00 am and Atiar was at my house at 12:00 noon. He fixed the problem quickly and I didn’t have to pay a fortune to have it done. I will recommend him to everyone. He was also very courteous.

REFRIDGERATOR REPAIR ( RELAY SWITCH )

My fridge had started becoming warm and I would hear clicking every 30 seconds or so and the temperature for both the freezer and fridge couldn't go down. i got away with it for a few days using the max cool feature but the fridge finally gave out. I checked the internet and all signs pointed to a bad relay switch.

Superbowl Sunday and my fridge is done. I checked home stars and saw all the great reviews so I called up High Tech Appliance just after 10:30 a.m. and I spoke to Atiar. I gave him a brief description as to what was happening and he told me that my suspicion of a relay switch was most likely the case and that he could do the repair for $220 with parts and labour.

I asked him when he could come over and he gave me a window between 4:00 p.m. till 7:00 p.m.

I was really happy that he could come so fast. At 3:30 p.m. Atiar called me up to tell me that he was going to be at my place at 4:00 p.m. That was good to hear knowing that he would be here before the Superbowl would start at 6:30

He came in....very professional...took off his shoes....did some checking and confirmed it was the relay switch.....he fixed it...while he was doing the work we were talking about various subjects and he said to me he would drop his price by $20 and charged me only $200

This guy is amazing....he stayed around a few extra minutes to make sure the fridge was running cold....which it was and it still is....everything was going well as my Eagles were up 22-12 at half...but as I am writing this the Patriots scored to make it 22-19...

Atiar deserves all the great reviews he has been given and this guy is definately someone I would highly recommend

Toronto Mom
Toronto Mom

Too good to be true!

Atiar came exactly when he said he would. He called first which was great. I have a Samsung dryer which was 1 month past warranty. After hearing the noise it was making, he said it was one of three things and that it could be costly. He recommended I call Samsung and try to get them to send one of their technicians out and get it covered under warranty. He also took a look at a Marvel beverage fridge that isn't working and said he would see if he could get a part and he would get back to me. Atiar would not take any money--not even a call out fee--since he thought it would be better for me to call Samsung for warranty repair. I tried to give him something and he refused. So impressed with his professionalism. Fingers crossed he will be able to repair the Marvel fridge. Thanks Atiar!

Goodguy in Thornhill
Goodguy in Thornhill

Washer not draining

I had an issue with my washer not draining. With 2 kids in the house and my washer not working properly I had a serious problem on my hands. I saw the good reviews High Tech Appliance received and decided to give them a chance. Atiar replied to my call and gave me an appointment the next day. He arrived ahead of time, was polite and well mannered. When he opened up the washer he found the drain pipe connection was loose and reconnected it right away. No extra charges except for the service call and he also checked my dryer and dishwasher at my request. A pleasant experience overall.

Jean-Marc in Toronto
Jean-Marc in Toronto

Professional and efficient

Atiar arrived quickly, he was professional, he found the problem with my washer, he had the part in his vehicle, he explained what he did, he was clean and orderly, I paid him for his service. What more can you ask!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review , ON

washing machine

I called High Tech Appliance because our washing machine would not drain. High Tech came the following day. As it turned out, Atiar Rahman was a former student at Humber College in the HVAC program and now owns his company. He immediately diagnosed the problem as a defective drain motor--our washing machine is 10 years old--and replaced the motor. The whole process took less than 30 minutes! I was very impressed and would have no hesitation in calling him if some catastrophe befalls our dryer, dishwasher, or whatever.

KC in Toronto
KC in Toronto

washing machine service

Just moved to Bayview Village and had no idea who to call when our washing machine konked out. Drain hose was clogged. We called a number of companies, but based on the HomeStar reviews for High Tech Appliance Service, we called them. OUTSTANDING! Atiar, an very sharp technician, proved he knew his stuff when we spoke on the phone. He came the next day and was so professional and polite. He did a great job and the price was very fair. Use this company. You will be happy you did!

Dryer not drying

I called High Tech at around 10 a.m and by 2p.m Atiar showed up. I was convinced this was an issue with the thermostat on the dryer but to my surprise it was only a blown fuse in the electrical panel! Atiar only charged me for his time to come to the house! I was so happy and impressed! I would definitely highly recommend him!

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.