High Tech Appliance Service

80 Bridlegrove Dr Toronto ON M1M 3W9

High Tech Appliance Service

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for High Tech Appliance Service

Fast, professional, on time

Thank you Atiar. My dryer is now back in business!
Professional, knowledgeable, on time. Problem fixed, and additional suggestions made for long-term maintenance.

Great experience.

Atiar accommodated my schedule and was transparent at every step about the work that needed to be done. I have his card in my fridge and have already given his name to friends.

Washer repair

Atiar was prompt to reply to my initial inquiry and provided the best price. He was on time on the day of service, personable and honest (no hidden or additional costs). The job was done thoroughly and quickly and he offered advice on how to maintain the washer in good working order. Very pleased with the service. Will definitely use this company again.

Ender in Toronto
Ender in Toronto

LG Dryer Repair

I called HTAS based on Homestars taring and reviews and this was my first time dealing with the company. Atiar called me and set up an appointment the same day. He was able to diagnose the problem right away, and gave me options for the repair. His approach was kind and professional and his quote was fair. Atiar had the required parts with him, and changed all four rollers based on my request. He completed the job quickly but neatly. I will certainly recommend HTAS to my friends/ neighbors.

washing machine repair

Great service, quick polite and helpful. The technician was very prompt and communicative! Thanks very much Ariar!

thank you so much for your write a great review

Bosh dishwasher repair

I have known the owner Atiar for many years as he has repaired different clothes washers and dryers of various makes in my rental units. For the current job Atiar repaired my 10 year old Bosh Ascenta dishwasher. I knew there was a water inflow problem that was not due to plumbing issues - that I assessed. I suspected that the inlet valve may be a problem and relayed this information to Atiar, who obtained a genuine Bosh replacement and we booked an appointment within 2 days. After some preliminary tests, Atiar replaced the inlet valve, tested the dishwasher, placed it back underneath my granite kitchen top and was done within an hour. The dishwasher is now performing perfectly, as it has since I first purchased it. Atiar is always my preferred appliance repairman no matter what make or brand.

thank you so much for your write a great review

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Reliable, prompt and friendly service with fair prices

Atiar is great at diagnosing, estimating, ordering parts and provides a reliable firm quote that is very fair. He explains his charges up front so everything is clear. Recently we called him to fix our leaky washer. In very short order, after checking the washer, Atiar figured out that the leak had another source in our basement and helped us deal with it. Before he left, we asked him about the larger front burner on our stove that hasn't worked properly in a long time. He sourced a replacement part, gave us a quote, and was back quickly to make the repair and now it works perfectly again.

I highly recommend Atiar. He is experienced and knowledgeable about appliance repair. He behaves professionally but is also friendly and respectful. He communicates really well - we knew when to expect him. We didn't ask him, but he removed his shoes at the door before he entered our house.

Simone
Simone

GE Dryer Repair

I have a GE dryer, approximately 6 years old in a rental unit. It started making a squeaking/grinding noise that was getting worse. I called one repair company, and they said the part was no longer available so my only option was to get a new one. I contact High Tech and Atiar responded quickly and arranged to inspect it within 48 hours. He showed up on time, diagnosed the problem and was able to replace the broken part immediately as he had a spare one on hand. I highly recommend High Tech and will reach out again when I have an appliance service need. Thank you Atiar for excellent service!

Refrigerator Repair

The service was fast, the work done with knowledge, the appliance is working well and clean up done with a smile.
Would absolutely us High Tech again.

John T. in Toronto
John T. in Toronto

Kitchen Aid Fridge - Stopped Working

Atiar was very prompt and identified problem as fridge wasnt getting cold and freezer was melting. Needed a circuit board and came back week after to replace and was very quick and efficient. I had fridge for 7 years so I think this part should have lasted longer. Would definitely recommend him for any other appliance repairs.

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.