High Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for High Tech Appliance Service

Rob J. in Markham
Rob J. in Markham

Stackable Laundry Unit Service

Atiar Rahman is a respectful, caring, and professional business owner who goes out of his way to meet the needs of existing and new clients. What a lifesaver! We needed our existing gas dryer disconnected in preparation for the installation of a new set of laundry machines. Atiar was quick to respond to our inquiry, going out of his way to meet our very tight timelines to get our dryer disconnected and then reconnecting our new dryer within a day of installation. He worked with our schedule, and he was prompt, efficient, and very helpful in sharing his knowledge and understanding of our new appliance. He assured us that if there were any problems in the next 30 days, we could call him to come and check our equipment. We would definitely call Atiar again for any appliance needs. We couldn't be happier with High Tech Appliance Service. Thanks so much, Atiar!

ghamilto
ghamilto

Oven Fix

Atiar came to my house today to fix our stove that had stopped working. He as very professional and honest with me how to correct the problem. The pricing was fair and he backs up his work.

I would highly recommend for any appliance service needs.

Grant

Piero
Piero

Washer Repair

Atiar is efficient and very straight forward to deal with. Our washer would intermittently display a "low water flow" error code. When contacted, Atiar explained what he anticipated would be needed to address the problem. He was able to come to our house within 24 hours of calling him. He arrived on time, diagnosed the issue and needed to return with a replacement part a few days later. He didn't request immediate payment for his first visit, and instead completed the job before getting paid. His fee was more than fair, and I'd use him again without hesitation.

Yaser from Pickering
Yaser from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Fridge repair

Mr. Rahman of High Tech Appliance is very professional and knowledgable. Informed him about the problem and he suspected what may be the issue, the day he came for the diagnosis it was confirmed that a part needed replacing.

He was able to get the part and install it very quickly to get my fridge running properly again.

I will be definitely be using his services for any future appliance repair needs!

Dryer Repair

Atiar was a pleasure to deal with. He was prompt in responding to my request and came the next day to fix the dryer problem. Turns out it was a problem with the power not the dryer and he was able to diagnose it quickly. Atiar was very courteous and professional, he knows his trade well and I would highly recommend him. I will definitely use High Tech again!

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Fridge Repair

I contacted High Tech Appliance Service after my fridge stopped producing cold air. After speaking with the technician for several minutes he was able to diagnosed the issue and knew what part was required. Within 48hrs the fridge was repaired, they were Fast, Professional, and Knowledgeable. I will not hesitate to use them again.

Nadjib. in Scarborough
Nadjib. in Scarborough

DRYER REPAIR

Before calling Mr. Atiar, I called several technicians over the phone and he was the only one who sounds the most qualified when I was asking technical questions and the most reasonable in pricing .
I was right. Mr. Atiar provided an outstanding service repair. Fast, clean and sharp.
I highly recommend him. With no doubt, he is a very trustfully professional and gentleman.
5 stars x 2 extremely well deserved.
Nadjib.

Excellent, quick and professional service

Our dryer had a squeaking noise. I did not know who to call, so chose High Tech Appliance Service because it had good ratings and reviews on HomeStars. I was given an appointment for the same day, and the technician arrived 30 minutes before the time window given. The repair service was excellent! The technician was knowledgeable and professional.

Would definitely use this company again!

Maba in Toronto
Maba in Toronto

Excellent Service

At the end of a working day Atiar Rahman arrived earlier than arranged so I was happy. He diagnosed my problem with my dryer immediately and told me he had the parts in his vehicle. He helped me vacuum the interior of the drum and fixed the dryer problem. He advised me if I have any further problems in the next 30 days to call him immediately. He is efficient and courteous. I was thrilled and hope I will have no further issues with my dryer. His cost was reasonable compared to other estimates.

Kevin in Pickering
Kevin in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Dryer Repair

Dryer died in the middle of a load. Called High Tech Appliance Service in the morning.
Explained the problem and....
Atiar arrived the same day.
Had all the parts
Fixed the problem
Gave fast, friendly service, good advice, Excellent!

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.