High Tech Appliance Service

High Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for High Tech Appliance Service

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Fantastic experience, would call again and recommend to all

I recently had a problem with my Samsung washing machine as it had issues draining. I called the top appliance companies on Homestars to get a sense of who could do it and at what price. As it was approaching Christmas, I wasn't sure who would get back to me and when.

Atiar at High Tech was the first and only person to reply indicating he could help. He came the very next day, took apart the washing machine, and determined it was a drain pump issue, saying he was 100% sure. He actually had the replacement drain pump right in his car, and installed the new one on the spot. He promised if it still didn't work, he would make sure I was taken care of. He tested it right there with one quick cycle, and it worked.

Since then, we haven't had an issue and the washing machine works great. Again, he was the ONLY person to get back to me before the holidays and came the next day and fixed it on the spot. He was also pleasant to deal with. Amazing experience and I would absolutely recommend Atiar and High Tech for appliance repair.

Albert Tan from Toronto
Albert Tan from Toronto

Great service with prompt response time

He responded quickly and arrived within 2 hours repaired washing machine and fixed the fridge clogged and water leak. Very efficient and professional. reasonably price compared to few that I had quotes in last three years on appliance repair. Highly recommened.

Thank you so much for write a great review

Greg Leskew from Toronto
Greg Leskew from Toronto

Washer Repair

Atiar from High Tech Appliance Service was very responsive and professional. He needed to repair a poor installation from another appliance repair company and he did a very thorough and fast job in rectifying the problems.

I would highly recommend using High Tech as they were trustworthy and dependable.

Thank you so much for writing a great review

Scott
Scott

The. BEST!

I chose Hi-Tech because of the amazing reviews... and if I could give a higher review than the almost perfect score that Atiar has already, I would!
Fixed my dryer, stove burners and freezer. Punctual, communicative, and great at the job. An amazing human being who cares for PEOPLE and the work that he does is a rare thing... and I am so fortunate to have chosen this company to do my work. Only recommends the work that is needed and nothing more. He cost himself a few hundred dollars by telling me what I did NOT need done! I am sold for life on working with Atiar for all of my future appliance needs. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the trouble from going anywhere else. Atiar and High Tech is the only appliance guy you'll ever need. Period.

Thank you so much for your writing a good review

Can in Scarborough
Can in Scarborough

refrigerator repair

High Teck Appliance Service is one of the four company respond to get a quote. After I check the review, this company get a very high rating with 10/10. so I decided to call Atiar Rahman on Nov 23 Friday. he promised to come between 12-2 pm. He was on time and polite.
my refrigerator is a 13 years old GE top freezer model. He told me don't touch the temperature control after he set it to 5 for both refrigerator and freezer compartment. After abt 20 minutes checking and he told me it was fixed, the refrigerator is now working again. the cold air is coming out from the back of the freezer compartment it will take 8 hrs minimum to get the desire level.
The problem is: after two days it was not cold enough and it looks getting warmer and no cold air coming out again. I called Atiar again he promised to come to look at it. HE WAS ON TIME AND POLITE.
After he checked it finally he told me not to fix it just buy a new one. it is expensive to fix the compressor. Before he leave he said that he will return the money to me if I want. and I said no, just kept it.

I will give it 8/10 rating . my advise is if your refrigerator is out of warranty more than 10years old. don't fix it just buy a new one !

Thank you so much for a writing a great review

Gwen in Toronto
Gwen in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Dryer Repaid

Atiar, is extremely knowledgeable about appliance repair. He asked what my concern was with my dryer, and he advised me before even coming out what the issue was and the cost. He was right on the money. He was on time, professional and extremely personable and was in and out within 35min. I would highly recommend Atiar for your appliance needs. Thank you Atiar, I will absolutely use your service again if needed and will recommend to my friends and neighbours of your service.

Hi Gwen

Toronto123 in Mississauga
Toronto123 in Mississauga

Atiar is the real deal! He should be your first call for appliance repair!

Atiar arrived at my house the same day I contacted him and within 15 minutes had fixed my Maytag washing machine! It had stopped working without warning five days prior (lid wouldn't lock, machine stopped working). It was a problem with a part under the drum that he realigned and got things moving again. He offered to come back if for any reason a part needed to be replaced (but it appears all is well!)
The warranty company (Comerco and their sub-contractor TransGlobal were so utterly non-service oriented and incompetent it drove me to look for another solution (I was 5 days into what was looking to turn into a 30+ day fiasco. It was going to take more than two more weeks just to get someone to come to my house). Then it dawned on me to call Atiar! He had helped me a few years prior with another matter.
Atiar is prompt, knowledgeable and has excellent technical and communication skills! A++ I recommend him without hesitation!
Don't both with extended warranties. Just have Atiar on speed dial!

Ayako from Toronto
Ayako from Toronto

Dryer repair

Atiar is very Polite,professional,knowledgeable.
He arrived on time and was quick to diagnose the problem with my dryer.
(My dryer was turning, but no heat)
I would highly recommend for any appliance service needs.

Odarka in Toronto
Odarka in Toronto

Washer repair

Atiar was extremely quick to reply to my inquiry. He is very polite, knowledgable and professional. He arrived on time and was quick to diagnose the problem with my washing machine. The part was ordered and installed a few days later. Great, affordable service. Highly recommend!

ghamilto
ghamilto

Oven Fix

Atiar came to my house today to fix our stove that had stopped working. He as very professional and honest with me how to correct the problem. The pricing was fair and he backs up his work.

I would highly recommend for any appliance service needs.

Grant

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.