High Tech Appliance Service

Gwen in Toronto
Gwen in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Dryer Repaid

Atiar, is extremely knowledgeable about appliance repair. He asked what my concern was with my dryer, and he advised me before even coming out what the issue was and the cost. He was right on the money. He was on time, professional and extremely personable and was in and out within 35min. I would highly recommend Atiar for your appliance needs. Thank you Atiar, I will absolutely use your service again if needed and will recommend to my friends and neighbours of your service.

Hi Gwen

Toronto123 in Mississauga
Toronto123 in Mississauga

Atiar is the real deal! He should be your first call for appliance repair!

Atiar arrived at my house the same day I contacted him and within 15 minutes had fixed my Maytag washing machine! It had stopped working without warning five days prior (lid wouldn't lock, machine stopped working). It was a problem with a part under the drum that he realigned and got things moving again. He offered to come back if for any reason a part needed to be replaced (but it appears all is well!)
The warranty company (Comerco and their sub-contractor TransGlobal were so utterly non-service oriented and incompetent it drove me to look for another solution (I was 5 days into what was looking to turn into a 30+ day fiasco. It was going to take more than two more weeks just to get someone to come to my house). Then it dawned on me to call Atiar! He had helped me a few years prior with another matter.
Atiar is prompt, knowledgeable and has excellent technical and communication skills! A++ I recommend him without hesitation!
Don't both with extended warranties. Just have Atiar on speed dial!

Odarka in Toronto
Odarka in Toronto

Washer repair

Atiar was extremely quick to reply to my inquiry. He is very polite, knowledgable and professional. He arrived on time and was quick to diagnose the problem with my washing machine. The part was ordered and installed a few days later. Great, affordable service. Highly recommend!

ghamilto
ghamilto

Oven Fix

Atiar came to my house today to fix our stove that had stopped working. He as very professional and honest with me how to correct the problem. The pricing was fair and he backs up his work.

I would highly recommend for any appliance service needs.

Grant

Piero
Piero

Washer Repair

Atiar is efficient and very straight forward to deal with. Our washer would intermittently display a "low water flow" error code. When contacted, Atiar explained what he anticipated would be needed to address the problem. He was able to come to our house within 24 hours of calling him. He arrived on time, diagnosed the issue and needed to return with a replacement part a few days later. He didn't request immediate payment for his first visit, and instead completed the job before getting paid. His fee was more than fair, and I'd use him again without hesitation.

Yaser from Pickering
Yaser from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Fridge repair

Mr. Rahman of High Tech Appliance is very professional and knowledgable. Informed him about the problem and he suspected what may be the issue, the day he came for the diagnosis it was confirmed that a part needed replacing.

He was able to get the part and install it very quickly to get my fridge running properly again.

I will be definitely be using his services for any future appliance repair needs!

Dryer Repair

Atiar was a pleasure to deal with. He was prompt in responding to my request and came the next day to fix the dryer problem. Turns out it was a problem with the power not the dryer and he was able to diagnose it quickly. Atiar was very courteous and professional, he knows his trade well and I would highly recommend him. I will definitely use High Tech again!

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Fridge Repair

I contacted High Tech Appliance Service after my fridge stopped producing cold air. After speaking with the technician for several minutes he was able to diagnosed the issue and knew what part was required. Within 48hrs the fridge was repaired, they were Fast, Professional, and Knowledgeable. I will not hesitate to use them again.

Nadjib. in Scarborough
Nadjib. in Scarborough

DRYER REPAIR

Before calling Mr. Atiar, I called several technicians over the phone and he was the only one who sounds the most qualified when I was asking technical questions and the most reasonable in pricing .
I was right. Mr. Atiar provided an outstanding service repair. Fast, clean and sharp.
I highly recommend him. With no doubt, he is a very trustfully professional and gentleman.
5 stars x 2 extremely well deserved.
Nadjib.

Rob J. in Markham
Rob J. in Markham

Stackable Laundry Unit Service

Atiar Rahman is a respectful, caring, and professional business owner who goes out of his way to meet the needs of existing and new clients. What a lifesaver! We needed our existing gas dryer disconnected in preparation for the installation of a new set of laundry machines. Atiar was quick to respond to our inquiry, going out of his way to meet our very tight timelines to get our dryer disconnected and then reconnecting our new dryer within a day of installation. He worked with our schedule, and he was prompt, efficient, and very helpful in sharing his knowledge and understanding of our new appliance. He assured us that if there were any problems in the next 30 days, we could call him to come and check our equipment. We would definitely call Atiar again for any appliance needs. We couldn't be happier with High Tech Appliance Service. Thanks so much, Atiar!

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.