High Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for High Tech Appliance Service

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Dryer Repair

High Tech answered my phone call and was at my home within 1.5 hours, with the repair being completed in minutes. They had the replacement part stocked in their car, and had our dryer up and running again very quickly. He only charged us for the service call and the part, no labour charge since it only took him a couple of minutes to put on the new part. We will definitely use High Tech Appliance Service again for any repairs.

William
William

Dryer repair - Squealing noise

Dryer had been squealing for about a month. I honestly thought since it was 12 yrs old, that it was time to just buy a new one. I opted to contact Atiar from High Tech Appliance as I have used him in the past for the dryer and dishwasher. He was willing to come the very next day but since I was working he said he could come on Saturday. He fixed the squealing by replacing the rear bearing and also replaced the belt. Atiar is very knowledgeable and a true gentleman. He is extremely professional and his pricing is very reasonable. Thank you Atiar for continuing to provide excellent service. He is the only appliance repair I will use and I highly recommend him.

Beth P. in Toronto
Beth P. in Toronto

Oven repair

The heating element in my oven broke. I called Atiar and he was able to come the next day.
He was very polite and professional. He showed me how I can fix the element myself the next time.
Highly recommend. I'll definitely use them again.

Washing machine repair

My washing machine didn't drain the water or spin so I promptly called Mr. Rahman, who is highly recommended by friends, to repair the appliance. He arrived as scheduled wearing a mask and gloves and was most courteous. The problem was fixed with a new part within 15 minutes and the price was right. I have no hesitation in recommending High Tech Appliance Service to anyone looking for a great, affordable, punctual and friendly repair person.

BJ in Mississauga
BJ in Mississauga

Convection Fan Repair

Our convection fan in our oven broke and Atiar was recommended by a friend. He was friendly and responsive when we had questions. On the day of the repair, he was on time and did the repair quickly. He also took the proper precautions regarding COVID-19, which we appreciated.

We would recommend Atiar to anyone who needs his services!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Freezer Repair

Atiar was courteous and knowledgeable. He was able to repair our freezer quickly and efficiently. He used appropriate precautions re: COVID. A pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend him and would personally use him again for any repair needs!

kostarz in Ajax
kostarz in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Multiple Services Calls for Multiple Jobs at Multiple Properties

Ignore the cost input this was input due to requirement, the range of cost were different, unfortunately I do no remember the cost. However I can speak to the type of service Atair provides. As mentioned in the title i have called upon Atair's services several times for my own personal home as well a rental property I own. He has always been prompt on time and fair. His services is excellent, if you ask he will explain what he is doing and why with informed information provided for the customer to make an informed decision. I highly recommend Atair for anyone who is in need of great service and know how.

E.D.
E.D.

High Tech and Atiar saved the day!

It was the long weekend and I was desperate for help as my washer was leaking everywhere each time I ran it. To be stuck without a functioning washer is not doable in my house with three kids, but thankfully I contacted High Tech for a quote and they replied IMMEDIATELY (again, on the long weekend) and said they could help. Atiar showed up the NEXT DAY, even a few mins early for the 4-6pm window he provided and put a new gasket/boot seal on my washer and cleared out a bunch of debris that had built up. My hero! I will call High Tech first, every time. Reasonably priced, FAST, FRIENDLY, and EFFECTIVE service! What more could you want?

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Washer repair

Excellent service - very professional. Had a problem with the pressure valve on my washer. Great communication over the weekend to help me solve the problem. Everything working again just as it should be. Would highly recommend the company.

Repair washing machine

Although my washer is not worth repairing, my service experience with High Tech Appliance was excellent -very responsive, pleasant, efficient and thorough. Had a Saturday appointment within 24 hours of calling and the service man was honest in his assessment that the repairs would not be worth it. I will use High Tech Appliance Service again and will recommend them to others. Thank you!

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.