Miranda Tile

Lynda
Lynda
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Kitchen and servery backsplash

Herringbone marble tiles for our backsplash in the kitchen and servery. Nelson did excellent work and a pleasure to deal with very professional.. .its Gorgeous!!

Hi Lynda,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such great review! I really appreciate your help sharing the word about me.

Tanya
Tanya
1 review Georgina, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Nelson is amazing. He was helpful from beginning to end. Recommended the tiles for the layout I wanted. Meticulous in his work and quite a perfectionist. The outcome is beautiful. I highly recommend him. He's also a super nice guy!

Hi Tanya,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this excellent review, I really appreciate your help sharing the word about my business .
It was a pleasure doing this project for you : )

Kim
Kim
1 review Newmarket, ON

Installation of Kitchen Backsplash

As part of our kitchen renovation, we required a backsplash to be installed. After purchasing the tile, we contacted Nelson of Miranda Tile for a quote. Nelson responded in very timely fashion with a quote. We agreed on a price and an install date. Nelson texted us with his arrival time and he completed the project over a 2 day period. We are thrilled with his work and appreciated his professionalism during the entire process. We could tell that he takes pride in doing a high quality job and doing it properly the first time. Have already recommended his company to a couple of friends. A job well done, thank you Nelson.

Hi Kim & Mike,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such great review!
I really appreciate your kind words and helping to share the word about me, it’s always a pleasure to meet people like you.
I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Don W.
Don W.

Bathroom Renovation

We have been working with Nelson for several years, and find his work to be very professional, with good attention to detail. Would highly recommend him for any tile renovation!

Hi Don & Cody,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. I’ve always had a good experience working on your projects.

I really appreciate your business.  Please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

Debbie
Debbie

Kitchen backsplash

Nelson, thank you so much for the excellent tiling work you completed in my kitchen. You offered creative suggestions, completed the work in a professional manner and ensured the area was clean when you were done. Thank you again, it is beautiful, especially the metal tiling which I love. I would not hesitate to call or recommend you in the future.

Hi Debbie,
Thank you so much for your review and thank you for trusting me to do this tiling project for you.

nancypreston17
nancypreston17

Condo area floor

Nelson’s work is virtually flawless, with special attention to the smallest details. He is very tidy tradesman as well. I would highly recommend Miranda Tile for your home renovation or any high profile area!

Hi Nancy,
Thank you very much for such great review!
I appreciate that you chose MirandaTile to do your tiling project, it was a great experience!

1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen backsplash

We hired Nelson (Miranda Tile) to put in a new backsplash in our kitchen. He had to work with a current, outdated one, which was put in by the builder.
We couldn’t be more pleased with the job he had done. He explained everything to us before he began , kept the working area very clean and did not proceed with some alterations without first consulting with us.

We found Nelson to be honest, very professional and extremely personable and respectful. It’s obvious that he takes pride in his work as this shows in the final product/outcome.

We enjoyed having him in our home and highly recommend this company. We would definitely use him in the future

Hi Sue & Dave,
Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a real pleasure working with you guys! Wish you the best.
Sincerely

John
John
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen/dining room

Nelson is on time and does excellent quality work. He is nice to get alone with and he is a clean worker. Nelson has done 3 floor for us, and the fourth will be soon. If you want a quality job done, use Maranda Tile.

Thank you very much John for your review, it was my pleasure doing these projects for you guys :)

Paul  in Uxbridge
Paul in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

A Tiling Professional

We initially hired Nelson to do the tile work for our kitchen renovation. He provided creative design ideas and was professional in everything that he did. We liked his work so much that we hired him again this year to do two of our bathrooms. We are totally happy with the work done in terms of quality workmanship and value for the money spent. I would use Nelson again and highly recommend him.

Hi Paul,
Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a real pleasure working in your house, doing my best, like I always do.
Thank you again!
Best regards to you and your family!!

Colleen P.
Colleen P.
10 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathrooms retiled

Nelson did a fantastic job on both of our bathrooms. He is extremely pleasant to have in our home and a master at his craft. We highly recommend him to anyone who needs work done. We look forward to using his services again in the future for our kitchen. GREAT JOB!!!! Colleen & Steve

Hi Collen & Steve,
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad that you guys like the tile work I did in your bathrooms. You are very nice people and I want you to know that it was a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely
Nelson Bello

More about Miranda Tile

Miranda Tile is a family owned and operated company located in Holland Landing, Ontario.

We specialize in bathrooms, floors and any project that requires porcelain or stone tiles. At Miranda Tile, our goal is to provide quality workmanship, on time and provide the best customer service to our York Region customers.

Quality and Customer Service does not happen by accident. It takes commitment, organization and constant training. We strive to consistently improve our services in an effort to satisfy each and every customer. When we see a big smile on our customer's face at the end of each job, that‘s the best reward for us.

Your complete satisfaction will always be our priority.