Miranda Tile

Paul  in Uxbridge
Paul in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

A Tiling Professional

We initially hired Nelson to do the tile work for our kitchen renovation. He provided creative design ideas and was professional in everything that he did. We liked his work so much that we hired him again this year to do two of our bathrooms. We are totally happy with the work done in terms of quality workmanship and value for the money spent. I would use Nelson again and highly recommend him.

Colleen P from Aurora
Colleen P from Aurora
8 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathrooms retiled

Nelson did a fantastic job on both of our bathrooms. He is extremely pleasant to have in our home and a master at his craft. We highly recommend him to anyone who needs work done. We look forward to using his services again in the future for our kitchen. GREAT JOB!!!! Colleen & Steve

Hi Collen & Steve,
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad that you guys like the tile work I did in your bathrooms. You are very nice people and I want you to know that it was a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely
Nelson Bello

rlysecki.acs
rlysecki.acs
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Master bathroom and kitchen renovation

Miranda rebuilt our master bathroom and installed back splash our new kitchen . The owner Nelson is reputed to be the best tiler in all of southern Ontario . He is an artist , who cares about his craft . We couldn't be more satisfied with his stunning excellent work quality . And timeliness . And price fairness . Our home is now worth more because of Nelson . Thank you

Kathryn from Toronto
Kathryn from Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Nelson completed our back splash and did an AMAZING job! He is VERY professional and an extremely nice man. His work was impeccable and he was very clean. We could have not be more happy with our kitchen. I would recommend him to anyone who needs someone to lay tiles!

Timothy Hipple from Newmarket
Timothy Hipple from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Remove and retile Kitchen, laundry, power room, foyer and front entry

Nelson came highly recommended by our kitchen designer (Cindy Walling) as I made it known I am very picky about symmetry and alignment and was very hesitant to replace our current tiles just because they looked dated. I am very happy with the work Nelson and his son did and the time and care they took with the installation. Nelson was also accommodating to our needs to have access to various areas of the house during the entire tear out and installation. We had him tear out and replaced all the tile on our main floor which included the kitchen, laundry, powder room, main foyer and front door landing. Scheduled timing was good and we were kept up to date. Nelson also stuck to his quote even though I think the herringbone pattern might have taken more work than initially estimated. I know my wife was happy because after the grout was done she texted me saying " it looks freaking assume" I will try to attached pictures from start to finish

Dustyn from East Gwillimbury
Dustyn from East Gwillimbury
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Nelson did a fantastic job installing our kitchen backsplash. He was on time, courteous, and very respectful at all times. His suggestions helped to tie our whole kitchen together beautifully and his price was very affordable. I would recommend him to any family or friends looking to have tile work done.

John and Connie from Whitchurch-stouffville
John and Connie from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen tile backsplash

Nelson did a great job on our kitchen backsplash. Not only was his installation perfect, his backsplash tile design ideas and suggestions really helped us tie in the granite counters with the cupboards and floor. Thanks, Nelson, we love your work.

T Drayton from THORNTON
T Drayton from THORNTON
7 reviews Thornton, ON

Kitchen backslash

This was the second job we had Nelson do for us. Nelson is a true professional and gentleman. True to his word, accomodating, on time and budget. His workmanship is terrific. I would urge anyone who needs tile work to give Nelson a call and discuss with him their requirements. We are completely satisfied! Well done Nelson.

Glenn Strathearn from Newmarket
Glenn Strathearn from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom renovation - Shower and Floor tiles

Nelson is an incredible, creative and dedicated Tile Setter. He is a master of his trade. Although my wife and I thought we knew what we wanted when it came to tiling our newly renovated bathroom, it was Nelson that made suggestions to us that were fantastic. If it wasn't for Nelson, I don't think we would be nearly as happy with our bathroom renovation as we are. Together with Harris Bath and Kitchen, these 2 men are unbelievable in their work!! Thank You Nelson, you are one of a kind and great to work with. Anytime you want to drop by for a coffee, feel free to do so.

Harris Plumbing
Harris Plumbing
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Tile Work

I have been using Nelson for about two years and I have never had any issues with his work. He does top notch work at amazing prices. Nelson always has suggestions on how to improve on a design or installation and I completely trust him.
His attention to detail is outstanding and his respect for my clients is perfect.
I would strongly suggest giving Nelson a try, you won't be disappointed.
Rick Harris
Harris Bath and Kitchen.

More about Miranda Tile

Miranda Tile is a family owned and operated company located in Holland Landing, Ontario. We specialize in bathrooms, floors and any project that requires porcelain or stone tiles. At Miranda Tile, our goal is to provide quality workmanship, on time and provide the best customer service to our York Region ...