Asr Moving Services

Asr Moving Services

Reviews for Asr Moving Services

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Worst experience ever!

I use these guys to move my things, they are very unprofessional and spoil my whole moving experience. They dented my furniture at 2 places and refused to take responsibility. My leather chair was also torn because of how they handle. They said on call they will bring bubble wrap but they didn't and it was just kept with other things. The guys kept spitting outside on the pavement which is not hygienic or good manners.

I choose them because they were cheaper but don't do that mistake.
Better pay more to other professionals and have a peaceful day. Moving is stressful already don't need others to add on.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great movers

AK and Aero were very efficient, careful and friendly. They worked at a good speed but also made sure everything was handled with care. The price was as quoted which is always a good thing. They were right on time. Would definitely use again.

Ammad in Toronto
Ammad in Toronto

Moving next door

Horrible service! Would not recommend them! Total rip off. They were suppose to show up at 2pm and arrived at 5pm. My brother and I moved all the little boxes and items. By the time they arrived they o lay had to move big items such as couches, mattress, dressers. After 4 hours ... they said they will come back the next day to finish the job because they are tired. The were so slow! They should of completed the job within 4 hours. They did come back the next day and they were So lazy!!! I would catch them sitting around, moving slowly! They took another 6 hours to complete the job. Horrible service!

Amber in Toronto
Amber in Toronto

Great Service professional movers

I am student and i was looking for moving company with good service and affordable prices. Asr team helped me moved my 1 bedroom basement from maple to Toronto downtown . Ak and aero were great they helped me put my bed together. Thanks

Claudia in Toronto
Claudia in Toronto

Affordable Movers with Great service

We used Asr Moving Systems to move our 4 bedroom house . They did excellent job. The wrapped everything in blankets and also helped us setup everything. Highly recommend. Also Prices are very reasonable as compare to quote we received.

JACOB in Toronto
JACOB in Toronto

Movers

My experience is good. They said 3 hours for moving but completed the work in less than that. They had to pick from multiple locations and drop drop off as well at multiple locations in GTA. Cant believe they did it during peak hours. The guys, Shivam and bhagwant were quite understanding as well and handled everything properly.

T in Hamilton
T in Hamilton

Very unpleasant, stressful and horrible service. STAY away !!!

BEWARE!!!! Worst moving company ever. They wasted lots of our time and billed doubled the amount than quoted. Our car was right behind them from Brampton to Burlington. They took 2 detours and wasted a lot of time on the road. Demanded extra money for services not quoted before. Very unpleasant, stressful and horrible service. STAY away !!!

Addition:
wow. award winning- Super LAZY - Super SLOW. Disgustingly cheap tactics to Bill more money. We ended up doing most of the work. BEWARE. Please read and SAVE yourself the nightmare we experienced today !!!

Nigel in Toronto
Nigel in Toronto

Moving

Bhagwant and Shivum were mannerly and did a good job. I moved to a condo and was done quickly with no damaged items. I would have given ASR five stars but they were late. Other than that their response time was overall good and everything went smoothly. They are a competitively priced moving company and their service is well worth its value.

Glenn House in Etobicoke
Glenn House in Etobicoke

Highly Recommend!

Shivam and Harman helped us move to a larger apartment, and were great workers!

The guys arrived on time, and with a large truck.
We didn’t have a lot of furniture, but there were some large items that required precision to move through a narrow entrance. Nothing was damaged, and I was especially impressed with how they were able to get a heavy couch down a flight of stairs.

They helped us assemble the queen size bed frame at the end of the move. Finished right before a huge snowstorm.

I’d definitely recommend these guys.

Glenn House

brain in Toronto
brain in Toronto

Best Movers in Toronto

We hired Asr movers to move our Two bedroom apartment from Toronto to Oakville . The Crew was great - hard working - never complained - well mannered and easy to deal with. There was never a hesitation when i asked them to do something. They were very efficient (Harry and Guri). (no damages) really pleased and glad we chose Asr moving system for our move.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Etobicoke?