ASR Moving Services

Reviews for ASR Moving Services

george in Etobicoke
george in Etobicoke

Moving Two bedroom Apartment

I used ASR moving system to move my 2 bedroom Apartment from Ajax to Barrie.The movers did their job in well organised manner.They wrapped every single piece of furniture nicely and put them in blanket.I noticed their work,they were very professional and they deal very nicely with me.The manager gave me very precise estimate of moving which was very beneficial and cheaper for me.The whole moving cost me $750.The workers were experienced and i would like to thank the company for the help. So i recommend this company to everyone.

Moving house

I got very good service from this company . i would highly recommend it to do any commerical and house job . They give flexable timing and genuine rates for moving

moving service

Thank you for making our moving experience easy , the service we received from your staff excellent . They were really nice and polite. We would definitely recommend you guys to everyone.

Thank you again for your hard work .

Ramik in Toronto
Ramik in Toronto

moving

The best and within budget movers available in various locations. I moved from Brampton to scarborough with furniture wrapped properly, all equipments were used and no damages. Highly recommendable. .

DO NOT USE their services!

Movers arrived 2.5 hours late. On their way over, they promised, they would compensate me. I told them I planned the move as early as I could to give enough time to move other things and still make it to work the next day. 2.5 hours late is beyond unprofessional and unacceptable.

Upon arrival, I was told they'd give me 10% off and if not I could cancel the service. Who offers 10% off for being so ridiculously late? Where and how was I to coordinate other movers so last minute on a weekend of all times? I was stuck getting them to move my things at this point.

It started pouring at 30 minutes into the move. They started out okay with their pace and started to slow down over time. When it started raining, they said they could not move my stuff in the rain because they still had to go to another move and couldn't go wet. So my partner and I started moving things into their truck while they sat in and called their supervisor. I was beyond upset. Ashamed that I was still moving my things into the van, they finally got up after I insisted.

I hired movers because of a medical condition acting up making it difficult for me to lift heavy objects. I am not ashamed to admit this personal issue but I was struggling with dysmenorrhea that day in addition to my medical condition. And here I was paying people to arrive late and sit while my partner and I moved things. Then they sat some more upon arrival to the new place, saying they need to inform their supervisor they were going to be late for the next move. We had 30 minutes left. They refused to keep going unless I paid and held my belongings as ransom. I argued and told them they could move the heavy things and we would take care of the rest, but they would not start work. They charged me for one more hour!

I didn't have a choice at this point because my stuff had to be out of the place that day. They wouldn't unload the truck if I didn't pay first. After I paid them, they moved things in haphazardly and damaged my furniture. There were scrapes on my glass TV stand, chipping on my vanity, study table and night table. My partner and I were still moving things faster than them. worse, they brought hardly any moving supplies to keep things safe.

I thought these guys were affordable, but let me save you the trouble. Poor service, very unprofessional and charged me more, find someone else!

Patti in Etobicoke
Patti in Etobicoke

New furniture

The moving crew arrived early. They had a lot of material to protect my furniture. The crew was experienced and friendly. We highly recommend ASR for anyone’s moving needs .

Thanks Patti. We really appreciate your business.

Aggressive, Rude and Impolite

Called to get a quote, the guy on the phone was initially polite. I asked on payment terms and he said we must get paid before we unload.. Usually, reputable companies get paid at the end of the job.. i asked him a couple of questions and the guy on the phone became aggressive, rude and impolite

My two cents are Do NOT pay these guys before they finish the job.

Sir. We were just explaining our company policies . You were very rude and we dont take any abusive behaviour . If you dont like our prices or the fact that we do take payment before offloading , than you can simply hire different company instead of being rude and using bad language. Also usually companies take 10 -15% deposit when you book over the phone and also take down your credit card information prior to moving day.

Fahed in Etobicoke
Fahed in Etobicoke

Moving house

Great guys they were hardworking and fast , highly recommended , they did not waste any time they took all the items from the rooms into the same rooms in the new house

Thanks Fahed . We appreciate your business

Karminderjeet in Etobicoke
Karminderjeet in Etobicoke

Moving

Amazing service by akshit and misheek ! ! Very helpful and very well done ! ! Asr movers are good ! ! They did a speedy and proper job .

Thanks Mr kam. We wish you good luck for your new condo .

Rosy in London
Rosy in London
1 review London, ON

Moving service

I am so thankful for ASR MOVING COMPANY for an excellent moving service. I moved from Hamilton to Toronto. I booked them foe 9 am, they came 15 min before, that's amazing. Firstly, they looked around and then packed everything very gently and carefully. The truck was fully equipped with all the moving stuff like bubble wrap, blankets, shrinked wrap, trolleys, etc. They were very experienced, very nice, they know their job. Their price was affordable, there is no hidden charges, they did what they promise over the phone.I highly recommend ASR MOVING COMPANY to everyone.

Hi Rosy. Thanks for your business.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Etobicoke?