ASR Moving Services

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Etobicoke  >  ASR Moving Services

Reviews for ASR Moving Services

Sahand in Toronto
Sahand in Toronto

Great Team of Dedicated People to help you move!

I did my shopping around and I found that ASR moving Services was the most cost effective, most efficient moving service I have ever worked with! Their team were very courteous and helpful and did an amazing job ( it was snowing like crazy outside!) and saved me a ton of money compared to the 'Professionals' and I mean a TON of money!!! so dont hesitate to call them !

Amina Mahmood  in Toronto
Amina Mahmood in Toronto

Moving service

I am glad I chose ASR movers. I was very panicked about my long distance moving. But they handles it very well. They were very patient with my constant questions. They explained everything before payment. I would definately choose them again and absolutely recommend them.

1 review Beaumont, AB

House move

Having great exprience with the movers , they did their job very well . They were punctual . They did their work very smartly in easy by using wheelers and wrapped all the furniture .

sabrina in Toronto
sabrina in Toronto

Excellent Service

i moved 3 bedrooms recently. i moved quickly in last years with different movers but Asr movers is the best movers so far. the moving crew prabh, mani were very polite and hardworking guys. everything was well packed and delivered. thanks guys. i will definitely use them again

DP in Toronto
DP in Toronto

Moving home

Wonderful movers and very professionals. Misheek and Akshit were fantastic. We are very pleased. They used shrink wrap and blankets to protect our items. My family were very pleased as my parents are seniors.

Moving

We moved a two bed condo to move within the same area. Chargrd us for 12 hours They also broke some stuff. They speak well until engaging but service is terrible. They expand the no of hours to.charge more. Very bad experience and one of the worst movèrs I have heard of.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

ASR- A Dishonest Company to earn your business and nothing more....

The initial call was great and there were all kinds of promises made. When the drivers arrived, they came unprepared (wardrobe units were not present and all wrapping materials non existent). The movers often complained for no good reasons whatsoever and when they moved stuff, they damaged my walls and a very pricey bedroom unit from the ArtShoppe.
Once I called the office, I was not able to get a hold of the person who made all the promises and after half dozen calls and several text messages, they asked me to forward pictures which I did right away.
They guy over the phone denied any wrongdoing which makes no sense as they were not present. The drivers said they tried their best to be careful but they still caused the damage, intentional or otherwise and they need to be held accountable.
When I contacted them few days after not hearing back, I got a very useless person who started with we know the laws and that they will not cover it. That's the risk you take...bla bla bla....
I have left them emails requesting a quick resolution and by end of November once I have the damage repaired, I will be taking them to small claims court.
They lack all honesty and I have pictures/video showing that my bedroom unit was not wrapped.
I know they will not have a leg to stand on.

I would stay away from using them at any cost as it is not worth the aggravation and headaches.

Shadow boxer in Toronto
Shadow boxer in Toronto

Moving

I’ve moved from one end of Canada to the other and this ranked the worst ever. The movers refused to cede to my request of filling up the elevator and took one item down (from the fourth floor) at a time. Every time I would speak to them they would talk to each other in Hindi and then laugh. My wife and I are in our seventies and they made us feel like we should be pitching in and helping them. Every time we would direct them to take something heavy to the upstairs or basement they would give us attitude. They broke my coffee table and refused to discuss repayment. Various other pieces of furniture got marred and we got the same attitude. They were late arriving in the morning.

Faar in Toronto
Faar in Toronto

Moving

Nick at ASR Moving Services was great to deal with and readily available when I had questions. His 2 movers arrived on time, and took great care handling our furniture. Cost was straight-forward and working time was at a fair pace. I would hire them again!

Above and beyond

I am so grateful to ASR movers to make my moves easy. Professional, highly skilled and extremely friendly team of movers made my moving day absolute stress free. All services ( wrapping, packing, loading, unloading,etc) goes above and beyond. Extremely statisfied. Thank you for the services.