ASR Moving Services

Reviews for ASR Moving Services

Fahed in Etobicoke
Fahed in Etobicoke

Moving house

Great guys they were hardworking and fast , highly recommended , they did not waste any time they took all the items from the rooms into the same rooms in the new house

Karminderjeet in Etobicoke
Karminderjeet in Etobicoke

Moving

Amazing service by akshit and misheek ! ! Very helpful and very well done ! ! Asr movers are good ! ! They did a speedy and proper job .

Rosy in London
Rosy in London
1 review London, ON

Moving service

I am so thankful for ASR MOVING COMPANY for an excellent moving service. I moved from Hamilton to Toronto. I booked them foe 9 am, they came 15 min before, that's amazing. Firstly, they looked around and then packed everything very gently and carefully. The truck was fully equipped with all the moving stuff like bubble wrap, blankets, shrinked wrap, trolleys, etc. They were very experienced, very nice, they know their job. Their price was affordable, there is no hidden charges, they did what they promise over the phone.I highly recommend ASR MOVING COMPANY to everyone.

Best movers

I moved last week. These guys are awesome. Jaspreet and Harman these both guys are very hardworker. They wrap everything with blankets and keep things clean. Put everything accoding to me. I would like to hire them again and i will suggest them to my friends

Tica in Etobicoke
Tica in Etobicoke

House move

Excellent service
Well done guys it was a long day but everything was done according to plan
Well definitely recommend this company for anyone who needs full load support
I am very thankful i found you guys

Himanshu in Etobicoke
Himanshu in Etobicoke

Two bedroom condo move

ASR Moving Services
416-871-6100
Toronto
M9V 4B5

I was little worried about my move today. But the guys from asr moving company handled the job in a good manner as they were highly professionals. They took care of all my furniture by using shrink wrap and blankets. And all of the move went good . No hidden charges . Highly recommended.

Thanks Himanshu. We appreciate your business .

AS Sandhu in Toronto
AS Sandhu in Toronto

Good job ASR Movers

This is the second time I have utilized them. The two times were phenomenal. The cited cost was extremely sensible. Nothing was harmed. Conveyance time was quick!! I would prescribe them over some other mover I at any point had. Everything was wrapped in substantial blankets covers. They were extremely watchful with all my furniture. When it was conveyed it was put precisely where I requested that the mover put it. Once more, they completed an excellent job.

Mr Sandhu thanks for your business once more.

Jasmeet in Markham
Jasmeet in Markham

Basement move

This is the best company to move. I moved first time and these movers helped me alot. They were very friendly, honest and completely focus on their work.
They moved the stuff using blankets, wrapped all the furniture items and the glasses and mirrors too.

Thanks Jasmeet Good luck with your new House.

Harrie in Brampton
Harrie in Brampton

Best movers

I hired asr movers for house move. Price is very cheap as compared to other movers. These guys are so faster than my expectation.They did very well. Very polite in nature. And manager nick helped me to find cheapest storage. I would like to reccomend Asr movers.
Thanks

Hi Harrie Thanks for a review and we will to move you soon from storage to your new apartment.

Will in Etobicoke
Will in Etobicoke

Full house move

I was a little worried about my move today. But these guys from ASR moving company did a great job and make my move easy. They were punctual, honest and good in behaviour.
Thanks to Asr moving company.