Elite Moving and Transportation Ltd.

Moving & Storage
1000 Finch Avenue West Suite 800 Toronto Toronto ON M3J
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Newmarket  >  Elite Moving and Transportation Ltd.

Reviews for Elite Moving and Transportation Ltd.

Heather from North York
Heather from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Rude drivers

They made a deliver to a house under construction across the street from me. They backed into the driveway and drove up on the curb on my side of the street. They knocked a huge pile of snow on the bottom of my driveway. When I ask them to have the site supervisor take care of the mess so I could get out of my driveway - which had been shovelled the previous evening - the driver was quite rude.

Serge in Maple
Serge in Maple
1 review THORNHILL, ON

MOVING TO NEW HOUSE

We had to move very quickly and Elite Moving did an amazing job helping us move. We appreciated quick and professional service they provided. The job was done as promised and on time. We will definitely use them again.

Khaled Khadra in Aurora
Khaled Khadra in Aurora
5 reviews AURORA, ON

Wrapping and loading home furniture into container

as much as it is hectic and dangerous dealing with moving companies in the GTA I found those guys as ones with least bad reviews.
After agreeing to rates and date they did arrive right on time, however without enough wrapping material and tools necessary for the job.
They insisted to collect my credit card details on the slip with my signature without an amount specified which was not at all comfortable for me to do, but I had to.
We estimated that job requires 3 hours and they were supposed to secure or hold the fees on my credit card as such, however the office kept attempting to hold a larger amount.
I set a limit with my bank and asked them not to charge more.
Employees did the job, but a bit sluggishly, they take a lot of breaks and take their time to start.
If not pushed they will not do great wrapping. Their slowness added an extra 1.5 hrs to thir working time and they charge by the hour
In comparison to other movers they are very good, but you must make sure the do not over charge your credit card as they may find a way to justify it.
If they were moving my furniture to a new location instead of an on-location container it would have cost me so much more, and they could have wasted way much more time

More about Elite Moving and Transportation Ltd.

Elite Moving and Transportation offers complete moving services. Whether you are moving your family to a new house down the street or relocating a company to a different city – we will make it easy for you. We have our own fleet of trucks, storage facilities and full range of ...