RetroTeck Window MFG Ltd

Trials guy in Mission
Trials guy in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Awesome windows and install

We used Stan, and Retrotek replacement windows. We are so happy with the quality of the windows. Many thanks to the install team. Eugene and Chris and Conrad were amazing, excellent craftsmanship. They really take pride in their work. they are very professional and clean.
Many thanks
Brian and Laura Turner

George xenakis in Burnaby
George xenakis in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Window replacement

I used Retro Teck for my windows. Peter, the sales rep, was very helpful, gave me quick quotes. The windows arrived in 2 weeks and installation crew was very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Retro Teck.
George Xenakis

1 review Surrey, BC

Window installation

We had new windows installed by RetroTeck in April 2017. The windows look great. The salesman was courteous and gave us a very reasonable quote. The installers were very efficient and they did an excellent job. We highly recommend RetroTeck!

1 review North Vancouver, BC

new patio doors and windows

Projects done in 2016 and 2017. Excellent installers Jason, Dan and crew; very good and experienced salesman Stan; good price; highly recommended; installation allowed much more light and improved house temperature; looks great; work in each projected completed in a day;

Danielle in Victoria
Danielle in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Windows installation

RetroTeck were incredibly accommodating to my needs and were honest as to any limitations & what my better options were. They were reliable, efficient and I couldn't be more happier with the product/service they provided me. I have more windows in my home to be done and they will most definitely be my first call. Thanks guys!

jude w in Toronto
jude w in Toronto
1 review North Saanich, BC

Replacement Windows

We HIGHLY recommend RetroTeck Windows!!! They completely replaced every window in our house in January 2017. The whole experience, from initial quote, to completion was great. The windows are an excellent quality. They were able to accommodated our unusually sized windows quickly with an exceptional product. The installers were prompt, efficient, and the work site was always clean. We are incredibly happy with the windows, they have transformed our home!! Can not recommend highly enough!!

Dave Dorozio in Langley
Dave Dorozio in Langley
3 reviews Langley, BC

Window replacement

We own our home in Aldergrove which is about 25 years old and is our main investment and is our first stage in downsizing. Being retired and budget conscious we still looked for a supplier that was able to be competitive and locally-based. Our rep had actualy trade experience which was positive to us and when we learned the windows were assembled in Canada this was also a big plus. Then, the fact that the installers came with a craft and traditional training we were convinced. The final confirmation came when we spoke to other clients and they verified what positive experiences they had in using this company. We recommend Retro Teck for your window replacement.

Wayne  Rogers in Surrey
Wayne Rogers in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Window replacement

Needed to replace windows so called Retroteck. Stan the salesman gave me a quote took the measurements and said they would be ready for install in two weeks. two weeks later they were installed even though it was minus 7 the installers did a great job, put drop sheets everywhere and cleaned up the site. It was a very pleasurable experience and i would recommend them to any one looking for windows. Also i was pleasantly surprised at the cost and don't quite understand why previous owners did not do them.

R. & P. Pilling in Abbotsford
R. & P. Pilling in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Window replacement

Stan the salesman, was prompt & courteous. The quote was accurate & reasonable. The installation crew were great, clean, neat and friendly. Our son will be using them for his replacement windows.

1 review Langley, BC

OK but not great

We used RetroTeck because of cost and knowing we would not be in our home for years to come. Their product is ok but it is not high quality and if we were to do this again we would defenitly go with a company like Centra which was our first option. The customer service is not great and after several attempts and 2 month after the windows were install have not been able to get a detailed invoice but they were very quick to charge the entire cost to our credit card.