HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Vancouver  >  Zegarra Residential Inspections

lam.nicki
lam.nicki
1 review Burnaby, BC

Inspection of condo

Seemed very thorough and knowledgable. I appreciate all the recommendations and plan to use them.

1 review Richmond, BC

Pre Purchase Inspection

Michael went above and beyond the call of duty surpassing my expectations!!! He was very informative, thorough and trustworthy providing quality services with short notice. Thanks for the great work Michael!

Many thanks for the outstanding review. You're much better prepared knowing the condition of the property. Glad to be of service to you!

Reine66
Reine66
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home inspection

Awesome dealing with Michael! Was very efficient, super friendly and very knowledgable. Would for sure recommend your services to any prospective buyer.

Thank you Reine for sharing your Home Inspection experience! All the best on your move into Steveston Richmond. See you around town.

778-898-6831

Veronica in New Westminster
Veronica in New Westminster
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Home Inspection

We had a great home inspection experience with Michael, and would definitely recommend him to others! My husband and I really appreciated the time Michael took at the end of his inspection to walk us through the home. He welcomed every question, and provided us with honest information that ultimately helped us prioritize the home improvements we had planned. He was very professional, and we were impressed by his detailed report of the home for our review, which he provided within 24H of his inspection. Our goal was to be as informed as possible about our investment, and we definitely felt more confident following Michael's inspection.

Thank you for your hard work, Michael!

Hello Veronica
My pleasure to have helped both of you with this Home purchase. Glad you found the inspection beneficial in prioritizing future work and above all you have a much better understanding of the current home condition.

Thank you for taking the time to share your Home Inspection experience.

Congratulations & keep in touch!

soonpark0410
soonpark0410
1 review Vancouver, BC

HOME INSPECION

VERY EXCELLENT INSPECTOR WHO IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, CONFIDENT, KEEN ON DETAILS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE INSPECTOR TO EVERYONE.

Hello Soon
Pleasure working with you on your important home purchase. Have a much better understanding of the building condition and within the unit. Glad the Home Inspection was of benefit.

Congratulations on your new home.

frederick l.
frederick l.
1 review New Westminster, BC

Inspection

The rating says it all. Class act and professional all the way. Michael's knowledge is deep and his report is thorough. As first time home buyers, you definitely learn a lot about what to look for in a well-maintained residence with his debrief. No doubt he is there with your best interest in mind. I'd highly recommend Michael.

Hi Frederick
Wow! Thank you for he amazing review. Happy to be of help on your 1st home purchase. Having inspected this building recently for another Client gave us the competitive advantage. You're more prepared to make an informed investment decision.

Congratulations on your 1st home Frederick!

Christine
Christine
1 review , BC

Property inspection

Mike was a God sent for us on this property. He found many things we hadn't seen, gave us a calm realistic idea of what we should and could do, and ultimately he gave us the knowledge we needed to make an informed decision.

I would use Mike again in a heartbeat, and will refer him to all of my friends in the future. I couldn't be happier with my experience with the inspection Mike did for us.

Thank you Mike!

Hi Christine
Wow great review! Makes my role in the home purchase that much more rewarding. Due diligence very important on everyone's part. I'm really impressed with how well prepared you were prior to the Home Inspection reviewing strata documents and available Engineering Reports. As an AHI - Accredited Home Inspector we can share 2nd opinion risk assessment of common areas, parkade including Building Envelope. Glad our lengthy debriefing onsite with Family was valuable. End of the day you made an informed investment decision.

Appreciate your update afterwards. I look forward to helping you again on the next property. Good luck with your search.

Best,

Johannes in Boston
Johannes in Boston
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home inspection

This was the second time we have used Michael for a home inspection. Michael is very professional, has a huge knowledge about any kind of building and his report is very detailed and easy to understand.
As I was also interested to check the building by myself, I asked Michael to walk with him around. Every question I had he took the time to answer it right away.
In my opinion was the home inspection not cheap but that's unfortunately Vancouver. It was worth it though.
It's great to work with Michael together and I would definitely hire him again.
Thanks Mike!

Hi Johannes,
Thanks for taking time to share your Home Inspection experience. Pleasure working with you again to carefully qualify your home purchase. With both properties I had the opportunity to review the last 2 years of strata documents and available Building Envelope Reports and Depreciation Reports. Walk around this property shared my opinion of overall condition. A few items discovered matched up with the post conversation with Strata Council member. Covered all the bases, we had a wonderful day at the townhouse, the sun was out and you were well informed. For a thorough Home Inspection yes one should be prepared to allocate funds for this type of closing cost...it's more of an investment in my view =) Even more important to bring in 3rd party experts to help given the appreciation in real estate valuations. We communicate findings even on a Strata type property to reduce the potential for unexpected large expenditures.

The neighborhood is quickly developing along with River District. Wish you both all the best in your new home.

Cheers,
Michael Zegarra AHI

Tiago
Tiago
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Townhome inspection

Michael did our pre-purchase home inspection. He was thorough, explained the process clearly and helped ease the stress and anxiety of being first time buyers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Michael to any of my friends.

Hi Tiago!
Pleasure working with you to qualify your new home purchase. Makes my role that much rewarding to hear that I was of help.

Refer to the Home Inspection Report for those repairs and the Homeowner Maintenance Checklist is a great guide too!

"Offering Home Buyers Peace Of Mind"

AHI - Accredited Home Inspector

jang_ray
jang_ray
1 review New Westminster, BC

House Inspection

Michael from Zegarra Inspections performed a very thorough job of inspecting our potential new home. He pointed out deficiencies that could have lead to disasterous consequences if not investigated further or remediate in a timely fashion (eg a potential leak from the patio above the garage). His detailed explanations were easy to follow and he also provided helpful suggestions and solutions for issues he pointed out.

Hi Ray!
Thank you for your wonderful review. Appreciate your family's patience while I finished the inspection. Yes thorough inspection requires documenting and communicating findings to you. I'm really happy with our walkthrough
the property you had great questions and glad to was communicate effectively.

Refer to the Home Inspection Report moving forwrad and The Homeowner Maintenance Checklist is a great guide too!
Wish your family all the best and enjoy the backyard!

Cheers,
Michael Zegarra AHI

More about Zegarra Residential Inspections

Michael Zegarra is highly regarded as one of the most diligent Accredited Home Inspectors in Metro Vancouver. He works closely with Home Buyers providing due diligence and helping them make an informed investment decision.
AHI, Accredited Home Inspector #293
CPBC Licensed #55060

A+ BBB Accredited Business - Better Business Bureau
Member of HIABC - Home Inspectors Association British Columbia
Member of CPBC - Consumer Protection BC

Thorough home inspections cover home’s major systems and components such as: Structure, Foundation, Roof, Interior, Exterior, Heating, Ventilation System, Electrical, and Plumbing.

You will know:
- what are the significant deficiencies
- what are the safety issues
- what is in good working order
- what needs repair/replacement
- what will need attention over the next few years

Best value in the industry and PEACE OF MIND knowing that you have LIFE-TIME ADVISORY SUPPORT at no additional cost.

Delivering service with INTEGRITY, PROFESSIONALISM, and VALUE sets Michael above the rest.

Michael is ready to help...call 778.898.6831