Zegarra Residential Inspections

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Zegarra Residential Inspections

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

We really appreciate Michael's good work ethic and how thorough, efficient, and professional he is. He is patient, responsive, open to questions, and takes the time to concisely explain what he finds in a way that is easy to understand even for first-time home buyers who are not yet as familiar. He offers recommendations and suggestions that are helpful, relevant, and beneficial for your home. Michael went above and beyond to prepare the detailed inspection report complete with accurate and clear descriptions and photos in a very quick timeframe for us. We highly recommend Michael!

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Apartment inspection

I recently had an apartment inspection done on a 3 years old apartment. I was amazed by the attention to details and how through their work was.

They used a whole range of different sensors and tools to check everything ranging from how appliances are functioning (Fridge, Stove, Microwave oven, heat pump) all the way to potential mold or leakages.

The service was definitely 10 out of 10. Another thing I really appreciated was the format of the actual report. It was extremely well formatted, easy to navigate and well documented. Almost every inspection point was backed up with images, easy to understand description and even recommendations.

It's always a pleasure to work people who take pride in their work and do it right.

I even had a friend of mine who used to work as condo insurance estimator for emergency repairs joining us for the walkthrough. He was very impressed by Michaels attention to every detail.

Big thanks to Michael and wish you all the best

BEN M in Richmond
BEN M in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

townhome pre-purchase inspection

Michael was very professional and very efficient. He explained the details to me very well. He was very patient and very polite. He did a wonderful job of checking/inspecting the property we were purchasing. Very pleasant experience with him.

I will not hesitate a moment to recommend him to anyone!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection for an Older Property

I hired Zegarra Residential Inspections to inspect a property I was looking to purchase. Everything from setting up an inspection date, payment processing, and the inspection itself was efficient and painless. The inspector himself was professional, punctual, knowledgeable, and thorough. He answered all of my questions and provided a detailed report within a few hours of the inspection. I was most impressed by his depth of knowledge, demonstrated by his ability to navigate the ins and outs of an older property.

Helen
Helen
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

I used Michael's company to inspect a home I was in the process of buying. His thoroughness and professionalism was impeccable! Communication before, during, and after was great. I was emailing him at odd times of the day because this is the first time I was using a home inspector and I was very new to the process. He didn't make me feel stupid at all and he was very open with answering questions I had. I got a very thorough report after everything was done. I believe the value was great for the services you receive. He makes new homeowners feel secure about buying, or not, a place depending on what he finds. I definitely recommend Zegarra Inspections for your home inspection needs!

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Home inspection

We are very happy with the services from Zegarra. They inspected our home during the due diligence period on our offer of purchase. Their inspection was very thourough. They used high tech tools including thermal imaging and moisture detector to show where moisture may have come in. Then they gave a walkthrough with us, and after that delivered a very thourough detailed report. It is important to get a detailed inspection prior to purchasing a home so that you know what you are getting.

V.R.
V.R.
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Outstanding Pre-Purchase Inspection

Michael is the best of 6 Lower Mainland Inspectors I've used over the years. He is very professional, knowledgable, thorough, personable, and a good communicator. His fee is one of the lowest out there too; worth every penny! Thank you Michael, for the peace of mind : ) V.R.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Completed my home inspection with Michael. Prior to the inspection I had a few questions, he was easy to reach and was able to address my concerns. The walk through for the inspection was very thorough and detailed. He was very experienced and well informed of the area, the appliances, functions and answered all my questions during the inspection. Overall great experience, easy to communicate with and provided an in-depth report at the end of the inspection.

Amy
Amy
1 review Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

Michael was very professional and details in explaining the house. The walk thru was very thorough and answers all our questions. Especially in explaining the different heating system. He was worth evey penny and I would definitely recommend him to my friends and families.

jen in Langley
jen in Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Pre-purchase inspection

We had Michael do a full inspection of a house we were interested in purchasing (and ended up buying!). We were very impressed with how professional, knowledgeable and thorough he was. We would highly recommend him.

More about Zegarra Residential Inspections

Michael Zegarra is highly regarded as one of the most diligent Accredited Home Inspectors in Metro Vancouver. He works closely with Home Buyers providing due diligence and helping them make an informed investment decision.
AHI, Accredited Home Inspector #293
CPBC Licensed #55060

A+ BBB Accredited Business - Better Business Bureau
Member of HIABC - Home Inspectors Association British Columbia
Member of CPBC - Consumer Protection BC
HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2018, 2019, 2020

Thorough home inspections cover home’s major systems and components such as: Structure, Foundation, Roof, Interior, Exterior, Heating, Ventilation System, Electrical, and Plumbing.

You will know:
- what are the significant deficiencies
- what are the safety issues
- what is in good working order
- what needs repair/replacement
- what will need attention over the next few years

Best value in the industry and PEACE OF MIND knowing that you have LIFE-TIME ADVISORY SUPPORT at no additional cost.

Delivering service with INTEGRITY, PROFESSIONALISM, and VALUE sets Michael above the rest.

Michael is ready to help...call 778.898.6831

HOUSE INSPECTION | TOWNHOUSE INSPECTION | CONDO INSPECTION | COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTION

Home Inspection
Home Maintenance Guide, Home Maintenace Tips, Digital Color Reports with photographs
HOUSE INSPECTIONS, TOWNHOUSE INSPECTIONS, CONDO INSPECTIONS, COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS IR Thermal Imaging Camera Scan (Thermography) Level I Gas Leak Detection Water Leak Detection Book your: Pre-Listing Home Inspection, First Time Home Buyers Inspections, New Construction Deficiency Home Inspection, Open House Home Inspection, 2/5/10 Home Warranty Home Inspection, Home Insurance 3rd Party Inspection, Home Maintenance Inspection
Zegarra Residential Inspections Inc.
First Time Home Buyer Friendly Inspections | Strata Specialist | Building Envelope | Low-Rise Wood Framed construction | Out Of Town Clients Welcome Ariel Drone Inspection Consultation Condition Investigation
2011
Credit Card / Cheque / Cash / Online Banking -Transfer
AHI#293, Consumer Protection BC #55060
HIABC Home Inspectors Association BC, CPBC Consumer Protection BC, , BCBEC, BBB
Carson Dunlop Home Inspection, Douglas College Home Inspection,CDW Engineering Commercial Inspection
PROJECT RATE